Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

The Sickess Widebody Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 07:03 PM
HAVOK350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panda350z
wow...this kinda sucks to see this cockiness from a V3 owner. Everyone knows veilside = money, but to shove it down the members throats is just not right. I personally love the V3 kit but by the way you represent it...it makes me wanna turn down the sponsership. Also, IMHO, the car looks good, paint looks good, but the set up just doesn't flow (hood, molding the kit, offset on wheels, etc.). I'll post a pic of mine if it comes out of the paint shop nicely lol *crossing fingers*

BTW...NitrousZ, thats not Brian's car...his cars been down forever and as someone stated before, its like a candy green. I wonder if it'll be done by SEMA.
i dont why everyone is saying im cocky,..im the least cocky guy you will ever meet, jus cause i typer in caps doesnt mean im yelling,but when you have everyone hating on you in this forum you would be a little aggravated too....lets be honest here..i got one guy telling me 60k isnt much now days in a z,then another who says its gay..etc.,the offsets are perfect by the way i jus dont have a camber kit and i need an alignment(badly)..lol!...i treid to incorporate originality in this project ,hence the project mu 6-pot brakes and the verde artemis paint,i understand its not everyones taste, and i dont expect anyone to fall in love with, but at the sametime i dont need the harsh criticsm!...ill post better pics,the ones my freind put up suck!...he found them on the web somewhere...i hope this sheds light on this subject
Old 10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
kalima275Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's the deal:

I don't think there are that many dudes here who don't like your paint/color choice. However, the body kit appeals to a very small percentage of Z owners. The bottomline is, if you can't handle the criticism of your mods, don't mod your car. Just expect to receive hater comments for being different. Personally, I like the color you went with and pretty much like the entire car. But like many others that have seen this thread, the body kit is fugly and overbearing. It kinda takes away from the rest of the car.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HAVOK350Z
i dont why everyone is saying im cocky,..im the least cocky guy you will ever meet, jus cause i typer in caps doesnt mean im yelling,but when you have everyone hating on you in this forum you would be a little aggravated too....lets be honest here..i got one guy telling me 60k isnt much now days in a z,then another who says its gay..etc.,the offsets are perfect by the way i jus dont have a camber kit and i need an alignment(badly)..lol!...i treid to incorporate originality in this project ,hence the project mu 6-pot brakes and the verde artemis paint,i understand its not everyones taste, and i dont expect anyone to fall in love with, but at the sametime i dont need the harsh criticsm!...ill post better pics,the ones my freind put up suck!...he found them on the web somewhere...i hope this sheds light on this subject
there are numerous cars on this board with more money dumped into their cars. 60K is a lot to put into the Z, yes, but not enough to use it to try to shut people up, which was how you came across. That was just my perception, and from the other posts, it seems like many others perceived the same way.

I apologize, and it was my mistake, that I mistakened your car with Brian's. As I said in the previous post, if it was really your car, (which it is), then I give you props for your effort, as I see that you put a lot of work into the cosmetics of the car. However, it is still not my taste, and that is just my humble personal opinion.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:42 PM
HAVOK350Z

its cool, critisism is ok, but hard lets bash the hell out of it, i see alot of cars on the forums,and the ones i dont like i dont comment on,the guys who say not my taste are the respectfull ones,and i appreciate that ,its a free world and everyones opion is welcome....
Old 10-17-2006, 07:47 PM
HAVOK350Z

Originally Posted by kalima275Z
Here's the deal:

I don't think there are that many dudes here who don't like your paint/color choice. However, the body kit appeals to a very small percentage of Z owners. The bottomline is, if you can't handle the criticism of your mods, don't mod your car. Just expect to receive hater comments for being different. Personally, I like the color you went with and pretty much like the entire car. But like many others that have seen this thread, the body kit is fugly and overbearing. It kinda takes away from the rest of the car.
this kit isnt for everyone, its extreme!!!!!...for some people to extreme,i never said i couldnt handle critisism, as i jus replied....i guess when your not hating your congragulating and vice versa....im still going to post some better pics though...ttyl-bv
Old 10-17-2006, 11:05 PM
taurran

The Veilside widebody may be extreme, but it destroys the sexy lines of the Z. I really like the paint choice on that Z, but the body kit just isn't doing it for me.

Oh, and I have a Veilside hood and the quality of it just makes me go . You won't be seeing me buying another Veilside product soon.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Zincognito

Great thread guys.....

Havok: i would love to see your Z in person....looks pretty damn good.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Jun
350Z-holic

I think the car looks good for a show car. Props to you havok.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:10 AM
GodSendsDeath

Too me fugly, the work seems good. As long as the owner likes it thats all that matter. I hate the front bumper, i dont think the Z needs any body work its perfect for me just the way it is.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:47 AM
HARRYPOTTER

it's on;y because everyone has the same kit....I know like 50 people with the same Veilside kit....but it still looks good... believe me....pictures do it no Justice at all...I know for a fact!!!!.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:51 AM
kj98r05

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
That is hands down the ugliest Z I have seen to date...
Agreed bodykits are ugly no point in putting a huge bumper on your car!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:54 AM
jdm_Z33

I've seen this car up close I don't like it, it's too flashy and the paint is really ugly, it reminds me of that nasty teal green on older civics. sorry...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:00 AM
kalima275Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GodSendsDeath
As long as the owner likes it thats all that matter.
^Good point, that's all that matters.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:46 AM
GOITOMGOOSE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSHHHH!
Old 10-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Motormouth
Banned

interesting paint. wheels don't look like they are fitted correctly (if it is your camber... fix it?). but it looks well done!

no flaming here about your car, but I want to flame the **** out of you (and your friend) for your horrible spelling, grammar and capitalization... seriously, if you had 60k to drop on your Z, (and had sponsorship)... I would expect you to be able to type a coherent, adult sentence.

get on that. and enjoy the car (any performance modifications done?)
Old 10-18-2006, 01:49 PM
VashZ350

w00t the paint is hawt! but veilside bk not my cup-of-tea.... keep up the good work!
Old 10-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Kee1pride

Originally Posted by Motormouth
interesting paint. wheels don't look like they are fitted correctly (if it is your camber... fix it?). but it looks well done!

no flaming here about your car, but I want to flame the **** out of you (and your friend) for your horrible spelling, grammar and capitalization... seriously, if you had 60k to drop on your Z, (and had sponsorship)... I would expect you to be able to type a coherent, adult sentence.

get on that. and enjoy the car (any performance modifications done?)
this is HAVOK350Z using my freinds comp.,i was in a hurry when i was responding and didnt have time to spell or grammer check..lol!...engine is almost fully built....thanx for the comment though-bv
Old 10-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Motormouth
Banned

ok, I was hoping you werent the 'ALL CAPS' type guy, or horrible speller (like your freind... seriously... engrish isn't that hard)

any future plans?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Honestly dude, I think your car is sick. I love it man. I'm actually debating on whether or not to get the same kit for my car. (since the Do-Luck is basically unreachable).

I love it man, props to you.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Kee1pride

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
Honestly dude, I think your car is sick. I love it man. I'm actually debating on whether or not to get the same kit for my car. (since the Do-Luck is basically unreachable).

I love it man, props to you.
me again(HAVOK350Z) thanx bro...i would do the do luck if i where you,..and i might be able to help you get it quicker than expected pm me at HAVOK350Z for details-im currently selling my sc and moving up to the aps extreme!!!!...targeted for 1038hp!..not that ill hit that but with head work i should be around 675whp to 700whp according to sgp..-bv

Quick Reply: The Sickess Widebody Z