Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video
View Poll Results: is the black stripe cool or disturbing?
yes!
23.71%
no way!
76.29%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: the BLACK stripe of death!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 07:53 PM
brandonanix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, Id love to see these haters cars so I could lay into them on what looks like **** on there car!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:58 PM
brandonanix

icedout589 and Hraesvelg where the hell, and what thell is your conversation about? I tried scrolling back a few pages to make any sense of it, but none of it makes sense besides the part about you bagging on my black stripe
Old 02-08-2007, 07:59 PM
03performz

Originally Posted by brandonanix
wow, Id love to see these haters cars so I could lay into them on what looks like **** on there car!
I have a black Perrin antenna and JDM clear corners...all of my other mods are performance oriented. I loved the look of the Z from the moment it was first publicized. So why f up a good thing?

I have a different opinion. That doesn't mean that I'm "hating". I respect your creativity. It just isn't for me, that's all.

Last edited by 03performz; 02-08-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

icedout589 and Hraesvelg where the hell, and what thell is your conversation about? I tried scrolling back a few pages to make any sense of it, but none of it makes sense besides the part about you bagging on my black stripe
How old are you?
Old 02-08-2007, 08:56 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks way out of place as I have said before. Without the stripe your car looks GREAT (way better than my car) but that stripe looks, just out of place ahhhh...

So, bring it on biotch.

Last edited by MyV6IsFast3r; 02-08-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Wicked4u2c

I wouldn't say they are "haters" dude, believe me people are far from hating on your $1.00 sticker you have on the back of your car. Nobody's asking you for your opinion on anybody's car. If I read correctly, your more concerned on what people think about your sticker. Now if you want to be unique or as you would say "the ugly duckling" then put those 2 stripes like they do on Vipers. I can't say you see too many Z's with those on. Now if you really want to have "haters" then go by yourself a real UNIQUE item that nobody has say from Japan and cost thousands of dollars. Then you can say all you want about people hating because they can't afford a "UNIQUE" tasteful item not something that any Z member can easily afford, until then I'll keep hating on your $1.00 sticker because I think it looks good. By the way, I'm not being saracastic I actually like it.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
brandonanix

what I meant is that people hate on anything different, its a fact of life, from peoples clothes, to the new hood on the 07 Z, people dont like change. I for one do, and found a cheap mod that I MYSELF like, even with all the negative comments on the stripe, I STILL love it and wouldnt remove it for anything. Like I said before there are 30,000+ Z's out there, with the same rear end, and as ugly as you may think it is, at least mine is different from them.

as for my age, whoever asked, I am 26, and don't see what that has to do with anything regarding this thread.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:45 PM
brandonanix

nice Z by the way, I always liked SS with dark wheels. I didnt want to say anything but the least you could do is take the front plate off man, come on!

Last edited by brandonanix; 02-08-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Wicked4u2c

nice Z by the way, I always liked SS with dark wheels. I didnt want to say anything but the least you could do is take the front plate off man, come on!

HAHA!! I was going to say the same thing. LOL, specially when he said "bring it on" I was going to say C-mon take that ugly plate off!
Old 02-09-2007, 04:29 AM
zz350zz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what I meant is that people hate on anything different, its a fact of life, from peoples clothes, to the new hood on the 07 Z, people dont like change. I for one do, and found a cheap mod that I MYSELF like, even with all the negative comments on the stripe, I STILL love it and wouldnt remove it for anything. Like I said before there are 30,000+ Z's out there, with the same rear end, and as ugly as you may think it is, at least mine is different from them.

as for my age, whoever asked, I am 26, and don't see what that has to do with anything regarding this thread.

Honestly dude I'm not a hater either....love the car and what you've done....just not that strip. just ma opinion yo.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:40 AM
TiPIACE

. Let me throw in, that on a black Z, a flat black stripe, would be so hot!
i admire your individuality, but i think my *** looks best in high Swissol gloss

Old 02-09-2007, 04:51 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Uh.. Op you posted a poll.. I never post polls for the this reason.... So if you didnt want harsh *** opinions.. Dont post it in here as a poll first off.. Post a picture share.. Secondly dont take their comments to heart because everyone has diff taste...... Thirdly I think it looks good on the red.. but not yours..... my opinion doesnt matter ultimately.. Its your car keep it on.. lock this thread and live your life....
Old 02-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Damn, I would have thought 16 from your lack of good taste... some of us are slow learners though.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:58 AM
brandonanix

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Damn, I would have thought 16 from your lack of good taste... some of us are slow learners though.

its quite obvious now who the immature one is here, guys like this ruin this message board for people who respect and enjoy this place.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:00 AM
brandonanix

Originally Posted by TiPIACE
i admire your individuality, but i think my *** looks best in high Swissol gloss

SICK!!! love the jdm sides, the wheel offset is perfect, and the exhaust looks insane! also loving the small nissan hamburger on the back! your car looks very glossy too, what are you waxing and polishing with?
Old 02-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

its quite obvious now who the immature one is here, guys like this ruin this message board for people who respect and enjoy this place.
And you'll ruin your Z with that black stripe.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:03 AM
brandonanix

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
And you'll ruin your Z with that black stripe.

wow, is this guy serious???
Old 02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

wow, is this guy serious???
Yes, me and 63 other people are quite serious.

Black stripe

EDIT: 67 people now

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 02-09-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
brandonanix

Originally Posted by jonb7007
Uh.. Op you posted a poll.. I never post polls for the this reason.... So if you didnt want harsh *** opinions.. Dont post it in here as a poll first off.. Post a picture share.. Secondly dont take their comments to heart because everyone has diff taste...... Thirdly I think it looks good on the red.. but not yours..... my opinion doesnt matter ultimately.. Its your car keep it on.. lock this thread and live your life....
I posted this poll, KNOWING that people already hate the stripe, and I knew it would fill up with harsh opinions, but what ruined it for me is the two immature morons that cross the line from giving opinions, to straight up disrespect and bashing. thats not what this website is for, if you want to do that, go waste your time on myspace. I appreciate any opinion of someone that has a tastefully modded Z, even if its just a stocker with wheels sitting right, but I dont respect the opinion of a non Z owner, im sorry.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:12 AM
jtabraham

my question is: if you already knew that you wanted the black stripe, and you knew that most people would hate it, and the thread would "fill up with harsh opinions", then why the hell did you even start this poll or thread to begin with? If you like it just do it. If you think everyone else is going to say it looks like crap, why even bother asking?

Quick Reply: POLL: the BLACK stripe of death!!!