Cousin's 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 01:08 PM
leemik
!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4thgenx42
???
he means folding the rear bumper.. lots of people with single cannister exhausts do it because it looks better ... search on the exterior mods forum for the huge thread..
Old 04-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Nismospeed4life

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like the body-kit and the wheels. However, I agree that the wheels do need to come out a lot more.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:25 PM
LAKERSFAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the lip looks sick!

Congrats on the new ride man
Old 04-12-2007, 01:33 PM
4thgenx42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
Hey sorry you post your car on here and you have to expect good and bad reviews. Just should have done your homework before buying a set of rims. You could have paid the same price and gotten a better offset. Those are pretty badly sunken in and look weird. The OEM rims have better offsets than those. It just looks silly.
He paid $900 for the rims. What else could he have gotten for that amount of money in such little time? Plus most of everything that WORK/VR makes is at least at a 2-3 month wait.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Originally Posted by mass_350
whoa whoa whoa.... Lets calm down.. Im the owner of the car. Ive only had it for 4 months and have come this far. Sorry we cant all afford volks. as for the spacers, my car is too low and i already rub sometimes. Listen I see alot of crap rice on these forums and ive never said anything.
Thanks for the compliments, and I'll consider spacers!
typical Z owners though what else can I say....
at least your cousin is still in your fan club! you really shouldn't take offense to the comments in this thread, your cousin asked for them, not you. and like it or not, these are real people's opinions. if you are able to look past it and be happy for yourself, that's a sign of self control and maturity.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:48 PM
bobS

Car looks great, love the body kit, i had the same one. I agree the rear bumper folded would look great. And i do agree with the comments on the rims, i would just throw the stockers back on and save up for different wheels. They dont' have to be volks or work either.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:13 PM
mass_350

thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it. This look is just for now, im saving up for some volk re-30's should probably have em by late fall. However im not takin advice from anybody who has lambo doors on a Z.

Last edited by mass_350; 04-12-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by leemik
he means folding the rear bumper.. lots of people with single cannister exhausts do it because it looks better ... search on the exterior mods forum for the huge thread..
thanks for specifying for me.

how to:
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...3&postcount=41

pics:
https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/213224-new-pics-my-z-2006-z-19-pics-56k-warned.html

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....=center+bumper

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/215987-last-days-of-summer.html
Old 04-12-2007, 04:07 PM
JDub03

he shops at pro-spec? me too lol where do i find those side pieces you got there?

Last edited by JDub03; 04-12-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:10 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it. This look is just for now, im saving up for some volk re-30's should probably have em by late fall. However im not takin advice from anybody who has lambo doors on a Z.
lol way to go with maturity. i see you edited your post though, so i guess you must have realized how immature you sounded in a previous post...either that or you had spelling errors...i was nice and gave you the benefit of the doubt though.

and those doors are for show you tard, i can't even recall the last time i used them. considering your car might never make it to my level and i wasn't mean to you, you probably shouldn't talk trash.

edit: extra word on the end for no reason lol "to"

Last edited by ZIABLO; 04-12-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:14 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Hmmm I think he'd gonna need some spacers.
Or a all new wheels
Old 04-12-2007, 04:26 PM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ZSpectrum
Looking good, get some spacers. Nice parking job !!!
Ha...ha... check this out!

i think your cousins car would be ""Diagonal parking - Cool Car"

check out www.youparklikeanazzwhole.com
of course spelled correctly and it works!

just thought it was funny, not calling you out at all..
i was thinking of making a post about this site and see if anyone has checked it out yet...

- J
Old 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM
badkarma85

car looks very nice and clean

+1 on spacers though...wheels are too tucked in to look good
Old 04-12-2007, 04:44 PM
vp special k

i love how everybody insist how he must mod HIS car to meet everybodys standards..BTW clean car man, drop looks good and you could have done hell of a lot worse than those ADRs which dont look to bad against some of the rims other Z owners have put on their car.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:00 PM
masterj26

Originally Posted by vp special k
i love how everybody insist how he must mod HIS car to meet everybodys standards..BTW clean car man, drop looks good and you could have done hell of a lot worse than those ADRs which dont look to bad against some of the rims other Z owners have put on their car.
Most are giving contructive critisim. Not insisting how he should have his car. It is a public forum and people are going to voice their opinions.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Elohite

I dunno why you're trying to insult a fellow Z owner who has a lot more experience than you, show some respect.

A few of my comments:
Kit looks nice but try to fix your fitment issues on the lip.
I agree with everyone else on the rear bumper mod, will make the single exhaust look much better, and it can be done under 30 minutes.
To me the front plate in the window looks a little weird. Especially with one on the front bumper, double front plates is
Lastly, I would lose the ADR asap, they just look terrible with that offset. I actually had those exact rims (in a better offset) on my car for about a year. Switching them off was the best choice.

Otherwise car looks clean and keep it up. If you want a ever cleaner look i suggest clear sidemarkers and cleared out headlights.

One more tip, something I learned the hard way. Save up the money and do it right the first time. I personally tried the replicas and honestly most are a let down. Just save up and only use quality parts.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Sizzle

Received 1,211 Likes on 986 Posts

whoa whoa whoa.... Lets calm down.. Im the owner of the car. Ive only had it for 4 months and have come this far. Sorry we cant all afford volks. as for the spacers, my car is too low and i already rub sometimes. Listen I see alot of crap rice on these forums and ive never said anything.
Thanks for the compliments, and I'll consider spacers!
typical Z owners though what else can I say....
You are getting honest feedback. Nobody is being rude about it. The offsets are all wrong. You really need to ditch those wheels and go with the correct offset. The rears look almost comical...

Quick Reply: Cousin's 350Z