Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

PLEASE tell me this can be done!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
davidf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Divergent13
Ferrari owners will laugh at you, don't do it!
Ferrari owners already laugh at us and every one else for that matter. Seriously H@R makes excellent wheel adapters for almost every application. I think you shuold do it.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:02 PM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davidf
Ferrari owners already laugh at us and every one else for that matter. Seriously H@R makes excellent wheel adapters for almost every application. I think you shuold do it.

+1...and that style in a 20 inch would look insane!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:27 PM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

like i said before you need to go to skulte.com you are looking for a custom job most likely here because you are wanting to change the bolt pattern on the adapter to fit those wheels. Ive done this already so i would know how this operates this sounds redicolous but i had to get 3.5 inch adapters for the front and 4inch adapters made for the rear to get my rims flush with my widebody mustang. H@R and all of these companies do make adapters but they don't usually do custom jobs for individuals so i wouldn't look these other suggestions. Its a little pricey but not to bad i think you get the first 2inches for like 100 then you have to add 20 dollars per inch after that on each adapter, its been awhile and my memory is failing me right now.

Another suggestion is to pick whatever wheel you want on your car i think it would look sick. Who cares what everyone else thinks there are alot of haterz on this site. Its funny as hell i bought some stern wheels that are the knock offs of the piaa wheels, i got hell for it on here. People were telling me how slow my car was going to be and all kinds of stuff i went to the track my first time ever in my life and put down a 14.3 with a bad 60ft time in a auto. My time would have made the top 20 for the fastest stock times. I got gyped thought because they consider my heavy *** wheels a mod lol.

Last edited by marques1; 05-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:07 AM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ Pics of your widebody Mustang?
Old 05-10-2007, 06:42 AM
THE TECH

As long as someone makes a threaded adapter for it, you'll be fine.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 AM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brandonanix
Ferrari owners will laugh? stop trying to be a ferrari? are you people stupid?? this is a retail BBS wheel, not exclusive to Ferrari, it is sold for Audi, Bmw, Porsche etc. it just happens to be the wheel Ferrari has on one of its cars and happens to be one of the only 20" wheels that isnt f*ckin ghetto.

I didnt know people would be so imature about this.
+1 brandon, i dunno why everyone here is saying your trying to be a ferrari... ignorant noobs; the BBS wheel is an open retail wheel that COINCIDENTALLY is used on some current new model Ferrari's as a premium wheel and many other european cars. It has nothing to do with looking like a ferrari, it's more like looking like a Z with BBS wheels

On another note, did BBS explain what aspect of the wheel wouldn't fit? Offset? Bolt Pattern? etc?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:05 AM
brandonanix

Originally Posted by jinsei888
+1 brandon, i dunno why everyone here is saying your trying to be a ferrari... ignorant noobs; the BBS wheel is an open retail wheel that COINCIDENTALLY is used on some current new model Ferrari's as a premium wheel and many other european cars. It has nothing to do with looking like a ferrari, it's more like looking like a Z with BBS wheels

On another note, did BBS explain what aspect of the wheel wouldn't fit? Offset? Bolt Pattern? etc?

well there are two things about the BBS wheel that would be tough. number one the bolt pattern only comes in 5X120, and 5X112, and I didnt see any info on the offsets. On another note, thank you for understanding my view on this wheel!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:11 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

jtabraham ill try to get pics of the car here soon i had some pics of the car all over my computer but i had corupted files and had to start over so there gone and im in a court battle over my car right now so i can't just go take pics but i will try my best to get some pics for you. It is a one of a kind all custom fabricated it took about a over a year to finish its done with classy taste. People that see the car absolutely love it the back will remind you of like and aston martin and the front is just different but looks sweet i was sponsored thats what im going to court about right now. I lost my sponsors because the car to so long and a whole bunch of other bs.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:55 AM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well i was surfing the net and it seems the come in 20"x8.5-larger

if you were to get the adapters to convert the lug pattern, your looking at a +25 spacer/adapter plate, so if you were to get theoretically a wheel that was, say, 20x9.5 +33-+25 fronts, you'd be (with the adapter/spacer) doing a 20x9.5 +8-+0; which I know for a FACT can fit on the 350Z; I am doing 19x10.5 +0 fronts and they fit fine; your rears would clear that set up even easier because the rear fender can accomodate much much more; granted your rear fenders are rolled being that they are 20" wheels that you may be pushing out a little wide--btw, a little wide is VERy VERY cool

I say figure the math and do it
Old 05-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Andres30o0

Originally Posted by Divergent13
Ferrari owners will laugh at you, don't do it!
Ferrari owners already laugh at you.