Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

All i need...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007 | 10:41 AM
batmanesaul

Default .

Originally Posted by y_b_lamron
you're never going to get anywhere in life with that mentality though. As soon as you meet someone you are setting yourself up for failure.

I admit you have to be cautious but you need to learn to trust ppl a little until they give you something that makes you not trust them.

Trust is earned but if you never give them a chance how will you know?
I understand that trust is earned and i appreciate the advise ur giving me.. i will take it into consideration but.. how can you trust someone like her when people tell u all this about what shes doing.. that puts doubt in peoples head when things like that happen.. its not easy to trust when theres doubt and you have already had bad trusting issues just makes it even worse. I know i made a mistake for not showing her what i had to offer and show her that i have goals and accomplishments.. but i think that if i would of it would of hurt alot more.. being since i would of put more time and effort.Sure it would of probably given her a reason to stop meesin with ther guys and a reason to stay with me.. but sincei learned how she really was i think i made a right decision.. because i would of felt worse because it would upset me that i loved her and i tried my hardest to make her happy and even though im pretty well off financially... it would just made me think i wasnt enough.. and i would of been depressed and feeling lower that what i already am right now
Old 06-10-2007 | 11:02 AM
batmanesaul

Default .

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
Hey asshat, you own a 350z. Take a look around, WE ALL OWN a 350z. It's no P GT.

You have what? About 300$ bucks there? I think I can trip around my place and scrounge up 300$.

Tool....
good for you...
Do your own thing and ill do mine. i didnt say im filthy rich i know a 350z isnt really much to brag about but to each his own and besides its somethng i worked hard for and everyone deserves to feel that way about hard work payin off.
Old 06-10-2007 | 12:57 PM
_NIZMO_

Originally Posted by zownz
Maybe cause she saw my stack
No she saw my C@CK
Old 06-10-2007 | 01:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
my grilfriend recently broke my heart in 2 pieces, then grinded it and then liquified... for some other idiot..
so... i decided to take pics of what she missed out on..

I never told her i had another car besides my hoopty..here together for 2 years.. and i played the im burger king poor card and now she left me for some guy in a honda s2000.
so here u go stuupid B@#$

BIG FUKING DEAL!
Old 06-10-2007 | 01:03 PM
soleil
NolaZcc
Premier Member

how did u hide ur car for 2 yrs? or did i read it wrong? when i first bought my Z i couldnt wait to get it on the road.. gold digger or not dude, thats just weird to me..not trying to rag on u man but damn...
Old 06-10-2007 | 01:04 PM
Divergent13

Wow this kid's a fool... he somehow thinks his girlfriend will read this? She doesn't have any idea what a Z is since YOU NEVER SHOWED IT TO HER.

You're completely clueless, or you're just a young kid seeking attention... and admit it you are only posting these pictures to try and impress everyone with the stack you saved up working a year at the DQ.

Old 06-10-2007 | 01:05 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Teenager? yes or no?
Old 06-10-2007 | 01:22 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
BIG FUKING DEAL!

..post of the year.
Old 06-10-2007 | 01:24 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Probably a roll of 1's with a $20 on the outside.

seriously, who the hell keeps their cash in a roll?
Old 06-10-2007 | 02:00 PM
diwun67

Probably a roll of 1's with a $20 on the outside.

seriously, who the hell keeps their cash in a roll?
Gangsters man, gangsters...
Old 06-10-2007 | 02:54 PM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697
Premier Member

I wasnt sure if she was gold digger... she told me that she will loves me for me, even if i was rich, she said her feelings for me wouldnt change... i always left my car at my brothers house, he was mainly using it to get to work. I probably only drove it maybe twice a week when she wanted to go out with her friends. Plus her family and friends always ragged on me that my car is a piece of $hit and i cant afford to take her out and all this other mess. And everytime i wanetd to show her she always slipped up.. she talked to all these other guys... plus i heard that every weekend she was with another dude ever since we were together by word of mouth.. ofcourse i didnt believed it because i had no proof.. and in the end she really was messin around with them..
You don't deserve her anyway from the way you don't trust her. Oh and why would you BUY a car that you call your own then leave it at your brother's place to drive it? And why would you not tell your girl of 2 years that you have all this stuff. **** why didn't you SHARE them with her if you love her.

Originally Posted by y_b_lamron
dude, you were with her for TWO years.

You have serious trust issues!
Completely agreed!

BIG FUKING DEAL!
Quote for truth!
Old 06-10-2007 | 03:11 PM
mcurry5

I seriously dont think that the Z is his car. It probably is his brothers car and he lets the OP use it now and then. To damn funny. especially the roll of 1s. That right there spells IDIOT with no education to think of. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-10-2007 | 05:35 PM
y_b_lamron

I understand that trust is earned and i appreciate the advise ur giving me.. i will take it into consideration but.. how can you trust someone like her when people tell u all this about what shes doing.. that puts doubt in peoples head when things like that happen.. its not easy to trust when theres doubt and you have already had bad trusting issues just makes it even worse. I know i made a mistake for not showing her what i had to offer and show her that i have goals and accomplishments.. but i think that if i would of it would of hurt alot more.. being since i would of put more time and effort.Sure it would of probably given her a reason to stop meesin with ther guys and a reason to stay with me.. but sincei learned how she really was i think i made a right decision.. because i would of felt worse because it would upset me that i loved her and i tried my hardest to make her happy and even though im pretty well off financially... it would just made me think i wasnt enough.. and i would of been depressed and feeling lower that what i already am right now
This would be a lot easier to accept if you were with her for a short time but you were with her for 2 years. If you didn't trust her in all that time than you shouldn't have been wasting your time on her.

Seriously though, I am not being mean but you may want to talk to someone. From what I've read so far I think it's going to be hard for you to have any healthy relationships.

Good luck!
Old 06-10-2007 | 06:52 PM
SuperBlack350z

i call BS. Two years is a long time. In two years and she didn't know you drove that is just dumb. Do you only see her on the weekends or something? Either way, she is gone. If she only wanted a guy with a car, then she has that now. Its a good thing. I just think its dumb to post taht up since she will never see that but a bunch of grown guys, lol.
Old 06-10-2007 | 06:58 PM
ZSpectrum

WOW THIS KIDS GOT MONEY. I could make that in a day. Nice color of the z by the way.
Old 06-10-2007 | 10:17 PM
KL2VQ

You should use some of those ones to buy a wallet. Who (outside of 8th graders) keeps their cash in a roll like that? In fact, who really carries cash around anymore, plastic is pretty much where it's at.
Old 06-10-2007 | 10:20 PM
HXS

yeah... i don't get why you're showing us the money. there's maybe only a few hundred bucks there...

btw, 2 years is a LONG ASS time to be with a cheating girl...
Old 06-10-2007 | 10:24 PM
415mm
Professional
Premier Member

i'm calling b.s. until. i see a paystub thats not from burger king.and don't show me a pic of you're brothers stub, you're brothers car keys, and you're brothers z.
Old 06-10-2007 | 10:37 PM
josephchihweilu

what a motherfuk!n baller

Quick Reply: All i need...