Old 06-29-2007 | 09:09 AM
PHARM Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hilarious Thread!!
Old 06-29-2007 | 09:19 AM
Jabdo233

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
If I was spending that kind of $$$ on a car I would rather have a porche, but maybe thats just me.
JDM you will not develop a good friendship with other enthusiasts if you do that. The point is not about the car but the people you meet and the places you go and the commaradarie that is developed, such as the one on a forum like this.

Go ahead and buy your Porsche but I bet you won't meet anyone interesting doing that. (Maybe bald old 40-50 year old men who are going through mid-life crisis!! )
Old 06-29-2007 | 10:24 AM
ctzn
inquisative
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Jabdo233
JDM you will not develop a good friendship with other enthusiasts if you do that. The point is not about the car but the people you meet and the places you go and the commaradarie that is developed, such as the one on a forum like this.

Go ahead and buy your Porsche but I bet you won't meet anyone interesting doing that. (Maybe bald old 40-50 year old men who are going through mid-life crisis!! )

Actually, there are some pretty cool people over 6speedonline.com...

I think the purpose of spending that kind of money on a Z is to have something unique and one-off, that is also in the same realm of performance as a much higher end car.
Old 06-29-2007 | 10:53 AM
03performz

Originally Posted by synth19
LOL dude, he has a great car and great mods... but you're really stretching it by saying he has 100k in mods. 100k mods + 35k car... I would kill myself if I spent 135k on my Z and could have picked up a GT3 or something.

From what I understand he spent 35K on top of the price of his Z to mod it. Unless he changed his FI set up since then.

I don't even think it's possible to spend 100k on top of the price of the car. You'd have to buy the engine from the gt car.
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:14 AM
rwalton1129

Well I got a message back from mario...

Block User
Mario

http://www.myspace.com/62124175
Date: Jun 29, 2007 1:36 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: Your Car!
Body: **** you and that car i dont even drive a z i drive a subaru somebody put that on my page

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 29, 2007 4:16 AM
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:16 AM
turtle503

i just got a reply from him.." first of all dont write nothin stupid like to me somebody put that **** on my page i dont even drive one of those cheap a$$ cars ......... "

i said..

"right...thats why you still have it up there...and how the f**k can someone put pictures up for you..u must be dumb if people can log on to your account...lol how does it feel to know that everyone is laughing at you!! hahahaha

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/282816-who-s-car-3.html "
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:19 AM
synth19

First of all, you were talking about Leemik's car in your post. He has not spent 100k on his car. If you were going to mention others with fully build engines/stroker kits/etc. I would have not said anything. And LOL on "you don't get respect for buying a car, but in how you go about modding and personalizing it." You sound like a ricer, no offense.

I am not stretching it at all. There are several members here who have done this. Leemik, NitrouZ, the owner of that LMS Z with the flame graphics, etc.

Yes you can go out and buy a GT3 but you don't get respect for buying a car, but in how you go about modding and personalizing it. They have gained a lot more by doing this than simply buying some 100k porsche and leaving it stock.

Last edited by synth19; 06-29-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:21 AM
synth19

Whatever the cost, it is nowhere near 35k. He did recently get a greddy kit, and is planning on an engine build in the winter. But at this point... he is nowhere near 100k.

Originally Posted by 03performz
From what I understand he spent 35K on top of the price of his Z to mod it. Unless he changed his FI set up since then.

I don't even think it's possible to spend 100k on top of the price of the car. You'd have to buy the engine from the gt car.
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:33 AM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by synth19
First of all, you were talking about Leemik's car in your post. He has not spent 100k on his car. If you were going to mention others with fully build engines/stroker kits/etc. I would have not said anything. And LOL on "you don't get respect for buying a car, but in how you go about modding and personalizing it." You sound like a ricer, no offense.
Hi synth19,

If you meant no offense then why would you assume that I am a ricer? Yes you do get respect in how you mod the car because that is the hobby that is represented by this forum. Why would you laugh at something like that? It just doesn't make any sense why you'd behave this way. If some guy goes out and buys a brand new M6 do you think I really care? Yeah he's rich, big deal. Does he know anything about the car or is he a performance enthusiast? WHO KNOWS? We don't really know for sure.

But when I see a modded car (I am not talking about coffee can mufflers on Civics, but REAL stuff, such as your own Z for example), I can tell that person shares a similar hobby and that I would want to meet him.

And just to let you know Leemik has gone FI and has done a lot more than the 35k price tag you guys are estimating he has in mods.

Believe me there are several 100k + Z's on this site with his car included. Just ask him!
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:33 AM
04DBZ

o so now he's calling my car cheap? wowwww that's not wut he said to me! But maybe he lied to me when he said my car was nice too...hrmmmmm
Old 06-29-2007 | 11:43 AM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by ctzn
Actually, there are some pretty cool people over 6speedonline.com...

I think the purpose of spending that kind of money on a Z is to have something unique and one-off, that is also in the same realm of performance as a much higher end car.
Everyone on 6speed loves to brag about their cars. Just look at the signatures. They have to list every car they owned or other cars that aren't even related (IE not Porsche's or other sports cars the site has a forum for). It must be a horrible place for someone who just has a modest base carrera when he has to see people putting in their ferraris bentleys and lamborghinis in their sigs). Just a really tacky practice IMHO yet it's lauded over there.

Not a place I'd like to be a part of.
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:02 PM
synth19

I am not assuming you are a ricer, but by saying "one mods to get respect," you literally sounds like an out-take from F&F. Sure, we all look for props and naturally respect comes from fellow enthusiasts, but if that's the primary reason you mod a car, it's pathetic.

And work on the proof-reading. When did anyone say Leemik only spent 35k on the car?, none of us know exactly how much he spent, but he certainly did not spend 100k on mods. That is ridiculous. I will be bold to say it's CLOSER to 35k, rather then 100k. I've personally spent quite a bit on my z, so I would like to see you breakdown his costs since you're an expert on mods. If the costs come out to 100k, I will paypal you $100....I am NOT fckn joking. You are off by 50-60 grand.

Edit: Fck it, you are a ricer that doesn't know $hit about mods.

Hi synth19,

If you meant no offense then why would you assume that I am a ricer? Yes you do get respect in how you mod the car because that is the hobby that is represented by this forum. Why would you laugh at something like that? It just doesn't make any sense why you'd behave this way. If some guy goes out and buys a brand new M6 do you think I really care? Yeah he's rich, big deal. Does he know anything about the car or is he a performance enthusiast? WHO KNOWS? We don't really know for sure.

But when I see a modded car (I am not talking about coffee can mufflers on Civics, but REAL stuff, such as your own Z for example), I can tell that person shares a similar hobby and that I would want to meet him.

And just to let you know Leemik has gone FI and has done a lot more than the 35k price tag you guys are estimating he has in mods.

Believe me there are several 100k + Z's on this site with his car included. Just ask him!

Last edited by synth19; 06-29-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:05 PM
leemik
!
Premier Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

jeez, i leave for 2 months and the flame fest continues lolz ... gotta love my350 ..

This is leemik, i had to sign up for a new acct because my old one got accidentally locked..

synth19 linked me here.. i have spent no where near 100K on my Z.. not even anywhere near 50K... I dunno how anyone can spend 100K on their Z even if you had every mod available lol.. maybe 100K canadian dollars or something

04DBZ: your friend is a scammer who needs friends like that?

--mike
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:10 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by g-unit9999
jeez, i leave for 2 months and the flame fest continues lolz ... gotta love my350 ..

This is leemik, i had to sign up for a new acct because my old one got accidentally locked..

synth19 linked me here.. i have spent no where near 100K on my Z.. not even anywhere near 50K... I dunno how anyone can spend 100K on their Z even if you had every mod available lol.. maybe 100K canadian dollars or something

--mike
i thought mike lived in Mass? yours says Indiana??
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:12 PM
synth19

^ Just to validate Mike's (leemik) comment, and to prove that it is him... here is the thread where I told Leemik about these asshatery assumptions:

http://www.g350zforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3505
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:14 PM
synth19

Whatever dude, I heard you spent 200k in mods for JDM tyte respect, yo.

--mike
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:18 PM
leemik
!
Premier Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sofa king
i thought mike lived in Mass? yours says Indiana??
hah i wnted to stay anonymous ... i should change it to say internet
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:19 PM
synth19

For someone who doesn't care about these type of cars, wtf are you starting threads on em?

https://my350z.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3683980

If some guy goes out and buys a brand new M6 do you think I really care? Yeah he's rich, big deal. Does he know anything about the car or is he a performance enthusiast? WHO KNOWS? We don't really know for sure.
Old 06-29-2007 | 12:25 PM
04DBZ

--mike
nice to have u back on the forums Mike! I apologize for my friend saying your car was his....very nice car by the way!

Quick Reply: Who's Car???