Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

I like this one

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:23 PM
philude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbe
wrong title my friend

this is equivalent to women saying " i look fat " and then expecting you to respond with something nice
I think not, he didn't say "man this car is ugly isn't it?" he simply was saying he liked it and wanted to know what the rest of us thought. i dont see why we all need to give the guy a hard time.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:48 PM
350z_2NR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jadaniya
b/c he started a thread w/ one pic w/ about average quality, bad lighting, below average background, and stock z.
wow, are you serious? you can clearly see the intercooler
Old 11-03-2007, 09:50 PM
350z_2NR

Originally Posted by philude
I think not, he didn't say "man this car is ugly isn't it?" he simply was saying he liked it and wanted to know what the rest of us thought. i dont see why we all need to give the guy a hard time.
thanks man don't worry about it, ppl on this forum complain about everything. doesn't bother me what they think. thanks to everyone else that isn't a whinny baby
Old 11-04-2007, 09:21 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by 350z_2NR
he is obviously blind if he can't see the intercooler. Unless he thinks its an interfooler jkk lol...people these days...
Old 11-04-2007, 09:31 AM
jadaniya
Banned

is the intercooler an exterior mod? I dont see him taking pics of the engine bay do you? do i really have to specify that his exterior is stock ?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:33 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by ttuberz
he is obviously blind if he can't see the intercooler. Unless he thinks its an interfooler jkk lol...people these days...
yeah, i'm blind...
Old 11-04-2007, 12:06 PM
350z_2NR

is the intercooler an exterior mod? I dont see him taking pics of the engine bay do you? do i really have to specify that his exterior is stock ?
It can be seen from the exterior, so yeah it kind of is.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:11 PM
LastODJedi
§ith Mã§t€®

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is that the Ammityville Horror house in the background???
Old 11-04-2007, 12:21 PM
jadaniya
Banned

It can be seen from the exterior, so yeah it kind of is.
ok, so my screen and seats are exterior mods too right?
Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
GodSendsDeath

Is it a turbo Z at least, not sure if that is a intercooler or interfooler lol.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
350z_2NR

ok, so my screen and seats are exterior mods too right?
do they sit on the outside of your car? Didn't think so, if you have one attached to your front bumper then maybe.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
350z_2NR

Originally Posted by GodSendsDeath
Is it a turbo Z at least, not sure if that is a intercooler or interfooler lol.
it's not real, wanna race? lol
Old 11-04-2007, 09:33 PM
jadaniya
Banned

do they sit on the outside of your car? Didn't think so, if you have one attached to your front bumper then maybe.
lol, dont try to cover up your stupid comment about the intercooler being and exterior mod w/ more stupidity. c'mon now, don't need to get all worked up b/c of the failure of this thread . next time just get nicer background, lighting, better camera and maybe you'll have a decent thread.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
350z_2NR

The lighting is fine, camera is fine. It is on the exterior tard, don't trying to cover up your stupidity by saying my Z is stock. I don't care if this thread gets a lot of comments, my life doesn't revolve around a forum. I wasn't trying to take an award winning photo, just messing around, liked how it turned out and posted. Then you get on here while you are on the rag bi*chin' about it.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:58 AM
jadaniya
Banned

The lighting is fine, camera is fine. It is on the exterior tard, don't trying to cover up your stupidity by saying my Z is stock. I don't care if this thread gets a lot of comments, my life doesn't revolve around a forum. I wasn't trying to take an award winning photo, just messing around, liked how it turned out and posted. Then you get on here while you are on the rag bi*chin' about it.
lol, ok. if you insist that the intercooler is an exterior mod (although any forum, vendor site, sponsor site, or car site of any kind wouldn't list it as one).... idiot...your lighting is still mediocre at best and so is your camera. Thats all I'm saying. btw, your car looks nice w/ your stock hood and front bumper (the only exterior non-mods that can be seen in this fantastic picture).
Old 11-06-2007, 06:46 PM
ttuberz
Banned

lol, ok. if you insist that the intercooler is an exterior mod (although any forum, vendor site, sponsor site, or car site of any kind wouldn't list it as one).... idiot...your lighting is still mediocre at best and so is your camera. Thats all I'm saying. btw, your car looks nice w/ your stock hood and front bumper (the only exterior non-mods that can be seen in this fantastic picture).
Dude who cares? He took a an alright picture that he liked and he posted it. Why are you wasting your time trying to cover up the fact that you called his Z stock. Stock to me means factory = no modifications. You can think w/e you want and I'm not saying an intercooler is an exterior mod but really, so what if he doesn't have a body kit or w/e. Man grow up. OP posted something he liked, quit complaining.

Maybe the OP can get a picture of your car, in his sideview mirror, after he passes you in his stock looking Z

Last edited by ttuberz; 11-06-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Dude who cares? He took a an alright picture that he liked and he posted it. Why are you wasting your time trying to cover up the fact that you called his Z stock. Stock to me means factory = no modifications. You can think w/e you want and I'm not saying an intercooler is an exterior mod but really, so what if he doesn't have a body kit or w/e. Man grow up. OP posted something he liked, quit complaining.

Maybe the OP can get a picture of your car, in his sideview mirror, after he passes you in his stock looking Z
Like I said earlier (hopefully this time it enters your thick skull), did he take pictures of under his hood? if he has no exterior mods then his exterior is stock (which is what he took a picture of). I'm not saying he needs a body kit. I've posted in other threads w/ stock (EXTERIOR - cuz thats what they're taking pictures of - for u geniuses that like to argue) Z's and have congratulated them on their photo taking skills, background, and photo editing skills.

It is a forum and the OP has to understand that when you post you open yourself up to comments and opinions. you can't win them all, and this is a weak thread. Its nothing personal until idiots like you and him make it that way.

and yeah, he probably could take a picture of me in his rear view mirror as he passes me. if he did that atleast the pic would be worth opening a thread.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:38 PM
ttuberz
Banned

Like I said earlier (hopefully this time it enters your thick skull), did he take pictures of under his hood? if he has no exterior mods then his exterior is stock (which is what he took a picture of). I'm not saying he needs a body kit. I've posted in other threads w/ stock (EXTERIOR - cuz thats what they're taking pictures of - for u geniuses that like to argue) Z's and have congratulated them on their photo taking skills, background, and photo editing skills.

It is a forum and the OP has to understand that when you post you open yourself up to comments and opinions. you can't win them all, and this is a weak thread. Its nothing personal until idiots like you and him make it that way.

and yeah, he probably could take a picture of me in his rear view mirror as he passes me. if he did that atleast the pic would be worth opening a thread.

lol @ myself being an idiot. Perhaps you forgot what you originally wrote. You didn't say stock exterior, you said stock z in general. But its cool man, im not taking it personal at all. I guess I'm an idiot for not bashing the guy for putting up a picture he liked that wasn't magazine perfect. Ya you're the winner.

Last edited by ttuberz; 11-07-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:13 PM
350z_2NR

lol @ myself being an idiot. Perhaps you forgot what you originally wrote. You didn't say stock exterior, you said stock z in general. But its cool man, im not taking it personal at all. I guess I'm an idiot for not bashing the guy for putting up a picture he liked that wasn't magazine perfect. Ya your'e the winner.
Thanks dude, don't worry about him. It isn't even worth it, I think he was just one of those kids that couldn't color in the lines and was made fun of about it. Now he has to be the "perfect" police.