Old 01-12-2008, 04:06 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no proof of income or ownership of said cars =
Old 01-12-2008, 04:09 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by Oleg
My income is about a 1/4 of yours. All I could afford is a mere single condo, a Murano and a 350z with hardly any mods. Unless NYC is that much more expensive then Hawaii, I should have at least one more house, ore a an exotic car on top of it all, considering that I am 6 years older. Something does not add up.

How about you just post a pic of each of the car that you currently own with a sheet of paper that shows date and my350z.com? This way we wouldn't need to wait for the H&R report.

Until then:

so

i will post pics as soon as i get it back from the shop on monday! just be patient.

Originally Posted by Oleg
Yeah, but you have a TT fully built Z...
Where did I go wrong?

BTW, it just seems too much ground to cover by 23 w/450K a year, unless there was a massive inheritance involved...
and yes, there was a big inheritance involved... my uncle who owned the company had a seizer in the middle of 2006. being that he didnt have a wife or any kids and my mom (his sister) already owns 2 restaurants and jewelry store, he left me everything in his will. most of the cars already came with the will, but the z and the hayabusa i bought on my own. the houses were inherited as well being that my grandparents on both sides left me their houses after passing away too. my fiancee owns one of the condos and i had bought the other.

Originally Posted by doug
well also being a member of the 6 figure club.. i didn't want to out and out call B.S. i was hoping for him to answer a few questions first..

he still hasn't told me how much he paid in federal taxes last year
there is a reason for me not telling you how much i paid in taxes... somethings are not meant for others to know due to privacy issues.

Originally Posted by Hashiriya
Seats and harnesses the rest, not really feeling it. But good luck at those carshows.
thanks...already won 1st place hottest mild nissan at HIN hawaii on december 1, 2007. pics are up on www.carandmodel.com
Old 01-12-2008, 04:16 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 808_350z
there is a reason for me not telling you how much i paid in taxes... somethings are not meant for others to know due to privacy issues.
you disclosed your income.. you can disclose how much you paid in taxes.. anyone in that tax bracket will already know what you paid in taxes.. i just wanted to see if your story is holding water
Old 01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
808_350z

you know what.... all you ppl can hate and i really dont give a **** anymore. the ppl who are on here from hawaii know exactly which cars i have...and if you dont, you better start getting your asses to the carshows because thats where i am always at. when i take the pictures of my cars on monday with a newspaper and a my350z sticker, i will shut all you haters up.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
doug

and yes, there was a big inheritance involved... my uncle who owned the company had a seizer in the middle of 2006. being that he didnt have a wife or any kids and my mom (his sister) already owns 2 restaurants and jewelry store, he left me everything in his will. most of the cars already came with the will, but the z and the hayabusa i bought on my own. the houses were inherited as well being that my grandparents on both sides left me their houses after passing away too. my fiancee owns one of the condos and i had bought the other.
if this is true.. how do you come up with that you are making $450,000 a year?
Old 01-12-2008, 04:22 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by doug
if this is true.. how do you come up with that you are making $450,000 a year?
you better learn how to fcken read... the company that he owned, i inherited it after he past away from a seizure in 2006.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Zexy

ehh
Old 01-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Nietzsche

you better learn how to fcken read... the company that he owned, i inherited it after he past away from a seizure in 2006.
Don't let Doug get to you, he is always trying to start problems.

Nice Car, not my style but it is unique.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
rr_z33

should come out to one of the meets some time. id love to see your z vs mikes z. would be fun to watch ;-)
Old 01-12-2008, 04:27 PM
doug

you know what.... all you ppl can hate and i really dont give a **** anymore. the ppl who are on here from hawaii know exactly which cars i have...and if you dont, you better start getting your asses to the carshows because thats where i am always at. when i take the pictures of my cars on monday with a newspaper and a my350z sticker, i will shut all you haters up.
you do realize that making $450,000 / year is not the same as getting/owning $450,000 in assests right?

you say you make $450,000/year and you are not interested in deductions.

let me tell you this now.. if you own a business and you made $450,000 in profit.. the IRS is going to take your $450,000 then subtract your operating expenses, then subtract your deductions and then keep the rest of the money for themselves.. so if you don't want to do deductions.. you are going owe the IRS alot of money for the profit you made. The only way to make money in business is to keep your expenses + deductions more than your profits.

that and only that tells me you are not MAKING $450,000/year
Old 01-12-2008, 04:28 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by Nietzsche

i am not letting him get to me.... he just needs to stop being a hater! i'll admit it... i was very fortunate that all this happened to me and that i am one spoiled little kid considering i am an only child. but damn... whats with all this criticism?
Old 01-12-2008, 04:28 PM
doug

so the company he owned net profit after taxes is $450,000? thats a million dollar company.. you are telling me you do the books for a million dollar company at H&R Block?
Old 01-12-2008, 04:29 PM
doug

i am not letting him get to me.... he just needs to stop being a hater! i'll admit it... i was very fortunate that all this happened to me and that i am one spoiled little kid considering i am an only child. but damn... whats with all this criticism?
i am not hating on you.. how you figure i am hating on you? this site is so fcking corny.. as soon as someone disagree's with someone they are hating on them

what reason do i have to hate on you? what does your Z have that mine doesn't have? or that i would look at your Z and be like damn.. i wish i could do that to my Z
Old 01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Nietzsche

I'm sorry.. do i know you? this is the first time i have ever seen your name
Old 01-12-2008, 04:31 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by rr_z33
should come out to one of the meets some time. id love to see your z vs mikes z. would be fun to watch ;-)
i would if the cops dont keep pulling me over for this recon bs and my illegal tint. actually, let me know when the next meet is... i will try to make it out.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
rr_z33

i would if the cops dont keep pulling me over for this recon bs and my illegal tint. actually, let me know when the next meet is... i will try to make it out.
just go in the regional -> pacific thread. we normally dont get hassled by cops. we had a few cars go through waikiki, some with illegal tint, dropped once with no trouble from cops. i personally wont be back in hawaii from college till april though. but you should go out anyway
Old 01-12-2008, 04:36 PM
808_350z

you need to understand, that hawaii doesnt have any big industrial companies. so everything here has to be imported and exported. now if i am telling you that everything needs to come through me to get on this island, how big do you think my business is?
Old 01-12-2008, 04:36 PM
bruddahmatt

To the OP:

No offense man, but the way you respond makes you sound like an immature spoiled brat. I respect all the hard work you've put into your car, but face it, not everyone is going to like it. The way you respond to criticism makes it appear as if you have some manhood issues and therefore are out there to prove something to everyone else. Does the word humble mean anything to you? Apparently not since you brag about owning what others went out and EARNED and then GAVE to you as if it were you who worked for said possessions in the first place. There's nothing wrong with being handed wealth, but FFS appreciate how well off you are and don't act like such a douche. There's always someone else out there with more money, a faster car etc... who could school your azz and send you home crying like a b**ch if he or she wanted to.

Getting back to your car, as I said I fully respect all the work you've put into it, but it's far from perfect. The criticisms others have mentioned are IMO pretty fair and expected. Of course you'll be knocked for having narrow wheels on a widebody car, or unfinished fender liners. And as others have said, for someone with so much money, you sure are lazy when it comes to buying a decent camera and going out to take some quality shots. A simple daytime profile shot would have more than likely garnered a few more positive responses. Additionally, if you've since made changes to your car...THEN WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE FINAL OR CURRENT PRODUCT BEFORE YOU POST THEM UP. DUH!! "Oh I've since gotten new wheels." "I'm getting a fender liner made." "You guys are too critical." Then STFU and wait until you've gotten some new pics before putting them up." Sheesh. Were you so impatient and insecure that you had to show it off "right now" in unfinished form. If so...then don't whine when people criticize.

A real man (or woman for that matter) is able to take the good with the bad. Everyone has their own tastes. That's why it's called "customization" and "personalization." If everyone tells you your car looks like azz but you like it, then so what? You like it and that's all that matters. But don't whine like a sissy about it. When you shoot your mouth off with comments like "wait until I get my GT-R" it just makes you look like an a**hole who's run out of mature responses to criticisms of your car. Like I said, everyone has different tastes. Heck some people think the 350Z looks like crap in stock from just as I'm sure there are some cars you think look like crap in stock form as well. The way you behave you make it sound like you've never seen a modified car and went "oh man that looks like s**t." Different strokes buddy, different strokes.

Last edited by bruddahmatt; 01-12-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:40 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need to understand, that hawaii doesnt have any big industrial companies. so everything here has to be imported and exported. now if i am telling you that everything needs to come through me to get on this island, how big do you think my business is?
I'd say I'm glad I don't live in Hawaii.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by bruddahmatt
To the OP:

No offense man, but the way you respond makes you sound like an immature spoiled brat. I respect all the hard work you've put into your car, but face it, not everyone is going to like it. The way you respond to criticism makes it appear as if you have some manhood issues and therefore are out there to prove something to everyone else. Does the word humble mean anything to you? Apparently not since you brag about owning what others went out and EARNED and then GAVE to you as if it were you who worked for said possessions in the first place. There's nothing wrong with being handed wealth, but FFS appreciate how well off you are and don't act like such a douche. There's always someone else out there with more money, a faster car etc... who could school your azz and send you home crying like a b**ch if he or she wanted to.

Getting back to your car, as I said I fully respect all the work you've put into it, but it's far from perfect. The criticisms others have mentioned are IMO pretty fair and expected. Of course you'll be knocked for having narrow wheels on a widebody car, or unfinished fender liners. And as others have said, for someone with so much money, you sure are lazy when it comes to buying a decent camera and going out to take some quality shots. A simple daytime profile shot would have more than likely garnered a few more positive responses. Additionally, if you've since made changes to your car...THEN WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE FINAL OR CURRENT PRODUCT BEFORE YOU POST THEM UP. DUH!! "Oh I've since gotten new wheels." "I'm getting a fender liner made." "You guys are too critical." Then STFU and wait until you've gotten some new pics before putting them up." Sheesh. Were you so impatient and insecure that you had to show it off "right now" in unfinished form. If so...then don't whine when people criticize.

A real man (or woman for that matter) is able to take the good with the bad. Everyone has their own tastes. That's why it's called "customization" and "personalization." If everyone tells you your car looks like azz but you like it, then so what? You like it and that's all that matters. But don't whine like a sissy about it. When you shoot your mouth off with comments like "wait until I get my GT-R" it just makes you look like an a**hole who's run out of mature responses to criticisms of your car. Like I said, everyone has different tastes. Heck some people think the 350Z looks like crap in stock from just as I'm sure there are some cars you think look like crap in stock form as well. The way you behave you make it sound like you've never seen a modified car and went "oh man that looks like s**t." Different strokes buddy, different strokes.
very understanding. considering that all this has happened to me in the last year and a half, i think i am sounding and acting like an a**hole. i guess being 23, i still have a lot more to learn and maturity to gain. thanks man.

Quick Reply: Re: Wide-body 380Z-TT