Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Re: Wide-body 380Z-TT

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:53 PM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
if his story really pans out and is true.. i'm sorry but he is going to run his uncle's company into the ground into about 4 years..

- unnecessary spending
- unable to take criticism
- unable to take advice on deductions and a good CPA
- doesn't care about $30,000

the problem with most people with new money is.. they never work for it and they really have no idea how to keep it.. and they end up broke in no time..

true story.. most million dollar loto winners are broke after 10 years
I love this guy ...
Old 01-12-2008, 07:59 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by ghost
Why are you morons talking about money? This is a picture thread. Discuss the pictures.
thanks.. i agree..
Old 01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
down_shift

cheesy cus it looks like you're trying too hard... But I mean.. Show cars are suppose to be overdone but just IMO.. and respect your efforts and $$
Old 01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

808 - what type of build did you go with..complete longblock. Short block..come on..with all you did exterior wise..give us some details on the engine ...
Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 AM
keioffice350z

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
needs more ***** imo.

Dammit...when you're right....you're right..and Jaime, you're right.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:11 AM
SupermanZ

Everyone get off his back. Its custom and in my book that is better than being My350z cool. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:26 AM
aimb0b

Sorry just read this whole post because there was a link in the pacific section and had two thoughts on it.

First off I dont see why people give him crap about the wheels when he says he has new ones on. Sure you can say you dont like it with the wheels in the pictures but telling him he needs different wheels when he already said he has new ones is kind of past the point no? Isn't it kind of like a guy showing a picture of a car that's white and saying it's a picture of the car he took before painting it black then telling that person "I can't stand your car in white. What the hell is wrong with you, you need to paint your car black."

I also got confused while reading this thread from this.
Originally Posted by 808_350z
you better learn how to fcken read... the company that he owned, i inherited it after he past away from a seizure in 2006.
Isn't a seizure is a symptom and not an illness itself? So you would never say someone died from a seizure unless the person hit their head on something while in a seizure and even then wouldn't you say the cause of death was trauma to the head? Anyways know that was off topic but i'm kind of OCD about things that confuse me like this.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:32 AM
TheBlackPearlZ
Banned

you can die from a seizure...if you seize where nobody is around to help you you can choke and die on your own puke or spit...

and yes seizing is a result of something else...but its NOT that something else that killed him...he DIED from the seizure.

ask ncparamedic, hes a noob just like you...he would know jk nc!!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:04 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by TheBlackPearlZ
you can die from a seizure...if you seize where nobody is around to help you you can choke and die on your own puke or spit...

and yes seizing is a result of something else...but its NOT that something else that killed him...he DIED from the seizure.

ask ncparamedic, hes a noob just like you...he would know jk nc!!
Ok i will only post this to educate people on seizures. I am not trying to prove or disprove anyone. As I am not a physician..just a paramedic of 17 years.

Seizures are symptoms of a brain problem. They happen because of sudden, abnormal electrical activity in the brain. When people think of seizures, they often think of convulsions in which a person's body shakes rapidly and uncontrollably. Not all seizures cause convulsions. There are many types of seizures and some have mild symptoms. Seizures fall into two main groups. Focal seizures, also called partial seizures, happen in just one part of the brain. Generalized seizures are a result of abnormal activity on both sides of the brain.

Most seizures last from 30 seconds to 2 minutes and do not cause lasting harm. However, it is a medical emergency if seizures last longer than 5 minutes or if a person has many seizures and does not wake up between them. Seizures can have many causes, including medicines, high fevers, head injuries and certain diseases. People who have recurring seizures due to a brain disorder have epilepsy.

As stated before, seizures are usually secondary to a primary issue. Now what 808 was referring to as to possibly happening to his family member is that a seizure usually happens prior to someone passing away. Its called a hypoxic seizure in which the brain becomes hypoxic due to the lack of oxygen, due to either a stroke, cardiac arrythmia, etc..any thing that could cause blood flow to be diminished to the brain. The body will go into a convulsion. So its not that someone actually passes away from a seizure, it is the result of a primary insult to the individual..

Thats about as simple as i can put it.. So i would have to believe that is what happened to his family member..

Edit: There is a lot of information online regarding this type of illness. Go easy on him with this..if his family member did pass away we should respect that fact and not dwelve on that..just out of respect..

Last edited by ncparamedic; 01-13-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by aimb0b
First off I dont see why people give him crap about the wheels when he says he has new ones on. Sure you can say you dont like it with the wheels in the pictures but telling him he needs different wheels when he already said he has new ones is kind of past the point no? Isn't it kind of like a guy showing a picture of a car that's white and saying it's a picture of the car he took before painting it black then telling that person "I can't stand your car in white. What the hell is wrong with you, you need to paint your car black."
Aimb0b...if you look, i maybe wrong, but the section on the wheels wasnt in his original thread..if you look in his original thread at the bottom, you will see that it was edited..I think the wheel description was put in after the fact.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

808- sorry your thread was ruined. When you get better pictures I'd suggest making a new thread.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:03 AM
FEARSM

just to let you know, its not direct port NO2, its xpress. used to chill the intercooler. i do have the walbro pump, but i dont have a good fuel return system yet. i will bring my dyno sheet to the next meet.
Where did you dyno at? I cant see the pics at work. Who did your paint and bodywork?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
808_350z

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Where did you dyno at? I cant see the pics at work. Who did your paint and bodywork?
GX Auto
Old 01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
keioffice350z

...Mike shot it?
Old 01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
FEARSM

GX Auto
Ahh..ok. Thats the one that was just there. I didnt see it completed.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:10 PM
808_350z

Originally Posted by keioffice350z
...Mike shot it?
yup...
Old 01-13-2008, 02:25 PM
RiceR

]Since no one else has the nerve to say it, I'll step up:

I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely positive that you're lying in a few areas.

Your car does NOT have a built engine or 20g turbos. You have a standard Greddy turbo kit. How can you expect people to believe that you make 500+ at the wheels with the stock fuel return system? Furthermore, I have inquired about building a VQ35 at Sonic Motorsports, and I was only shown results for the two engines that they have built, neither of which was in your car.

The pictures of your car were taken in front of your house. Through the front window of that same house, there is a silver 350z hatch for all the world to see. Don't worry, I won't reveal your address publicly. I am not out to cause harm to you, just to expose you for the fraud that you are.

I can't speak to the rest of your claims, but you have already proven that you are less than credible. Hell, what tire size are you planning to run on your 20"x13" wheels?

The ignorance behind your web of lies astounds me. I cannot believe that you honestly thought you would be able to perpetrate these lies.

You've made an **** of yourself on a grand scale. Congrats.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:40 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

a- the whole 450 k a year i will cal BS until there is proof... it would be a pathetic lie if it were true. OP need to provide proof

b- the car... i think OP need 10x better camera/pics and definatly with the new rims...

OP comes back with back up to all this i am sure the whole response will be quie different..
Old 01-13-2008, 03:41 PM
atar350

I think for a show car with new wheels cleaned up this car would look badass. *waits for new pics*
Old 01-13-2008, 04:52 PM
keioffice350z

I do find it odd that someone who owns a Modena would buy a body kit to make his 350z look like a Ferrari. Ah well, maybe it's just me.I would just think , especially being a Ferrari owner, let alone an owner of a car who's following is so cultish that.....

https://my350z.com/forum/attachment....3&d=1194836199

- Mastergrade.

Last edited by keioffice350z; 01-13-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Re: Wide-body 380Z-TT