Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

finalforce's JDM Interlagos Fire

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

some how... i feel that sooner or later you'll be finishing off the whole v3 kit. :P it looks good. i think i prefer the oem two tone look though.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:44 PM
3508EVO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interlagos fire all da way bby
Old 03-17-2010, 12:52 AM
finalforce

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Voboy
some how... i feel that sooner or later you'll be finishing off the whole v3 kit. :P it looks good. i think i prefer the oem two tone look though.
Actually I'm going to stick to this setup. The poke on the V2 (JDM spec) side & rear skirts really compliment the bulging fenders and make my car more aggressive. The Nismo add on sides are straight and the bottom slightly slants down towards the rear. When you're on an even drop, it looks like the rear is lower and that irks me. As for the rear, I prefer my exhaust hidden with only the tips showing, plus the rear fins match the mouth up front. There's an even flow front to back and the hood just makes it look meaner.

I like the two tone front, but for for me that tone needs to follow throughout the car and I wasn't about to kill the look and two tone my car (side & rear skirts) especially in this color. IF is beautiful which is why I preferred to paint my carbon parts and leave small accents because in person this color still blows me away till this day.....why cover it up? One thing that bothers me with a two tone (front and sides) is that when its dark a car looks thin or short. From a distance, it seems like the bumpers end where the two colors meet. In some cases it makes the car appear to be higher and deprived. Also being two tone, its as if the bumper has an add on lip which is what I was trying to move away from.

I know, I'm very detailed about decisions on my car and some people may not know that I put countless amounts of time into every purchase for this car which is why I'm so slow in building it. I'm having fun so I'm in no rush. The last thing I want to do is get bored and sell her, but I don't intend to ever do that
Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 AM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F'en SICK
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by finalforce
Actually I'm going to stick to this setup. The poke on the V2 (JDM spec) side & rear skirts really compliment the bulging fenders and make my car more aggressive. The Nismo add on sides are straight and the bottom slightly slants down towards the rear. When you're on an even drop, it looks like the rear is lower and that irks me. As for the rear, I prefer my exhaust hidden with only the tips showing, plus the rear fins match the mouth up front. There's an even flow front to back and the hood just makes it look meaner.

I like the two tone front, but for for me that tone needs to follow throughout the car and I wasn't about to kill the look and two tone my car (side & rear skirts) especially in this color. IF is beautiful which is why I preferred to paint my carbon parts and leave small accents because in person this color still blows me away till this day.....why cover it up? One thing that bothers me with a two tone (front and sides) is that when its dark a car looks thin or short. From a distance, it seems like the bumpers end where the two colors meet. In some cases it makes the car appear to be higher and deprived. Also being two tone, its as if the bumper has an add on lip which is what I was trying to move away from.

I know, I'm very detailed about decisions on my car and some people may not know that I put countless amounts of time into every purchase for this car which is why I'm so slow in building it. I'm having fun so I'm in no rush. The last thing I want to do is get bored and sell her, but I don't intend to ever do that
This is the way people should go about modifying cars. Clear, well planned mods always makes for great execution.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Jose2008Z

loved your car before...not sure about it after yet. In for better pics. I'm glad at least you think about your mods before slapping them on like others. Props to a clean clean car.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Drift-N-Durty09

wow just went through all 45 pages of your thread, Amazing attention to detail. Great Car
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Damn your car is the business.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:20 AM
finalforce

Originally Posted by MethodRN
This is the way people should go about modifying cars. Clear, well planned mods always makes for great execution.
Thank you, I can tell you are the same with yours
Old 03-17-2010, 10:33 AM
finalforce

Originally Posted by Drift-N-Durty09
wow just went through all 45 pages of your thread, Amazing attention to detail. Great Car
Thanks for checking out my Z diary

Originally Posted by Jose2008Z
loved your car before...not sure about it after yet. In for better pics. I'm glad at least you think about your mods before slapping them on like others. Props to a clean clean car.
I'm still waiting on a few things to complete the exterior. Once they're on I'm sure you're gonna like it better than how it was before.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good as usual!!! BBK is next?!?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 PM
finalforce

Here's a pic to compare the OEM bumper and Nismo. I was skeptical at first because my other two options were the C-west and Ings long nose, but I was leaning towards keeping my setup all Nismo. After I measured it, it came out to be a legitimate long nose= 108mm longer than the stock bumper. As for the height, it was only a fraction higher than the stock, but the stock looks thin because on the bottom it slants inwards to where the lower panel connects.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:05 PM
finalforce

Originally Posted by solidsnake
Looking good as usual!!! BBK is next?!?
What's next -> BREAK, not brake LOL. My budget for the exterior and paint ate up the money set aside for the BBK. My car has been sitting too long and I want to enjoy it now. I will probably add or upgrade little stuff here and there, but a BBK is not likely going to happen this year.....maybe next year
Old 03-17-2010, 12:05 PM
haeshik

both look sexy lol
Old 03-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

need to update the avatar!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:04 PM
finalforce

Soon
Old 03-18-2010, 05:09 AM
ttuberz
Banned

What's next -> BREAK, not brake LOL. My budget for the exterior and paint ate up the money set aside for the BBK. My car has been sitting too long and I want to enjoy it now. I will probably add or upgrade little stuff here and there, but a BBK is not likely going to happen this year.....maybe next year
Sometimes you just gotta relax and enjoy what you got . Your z is beyond sick now. Love the new look. You always manage to bring it back with every mod.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:24 AM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

overall ridic as expected ff! you've got great taste.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Jose2008Z

I'm still waiting on a few things to complete the exterior. Once they're on I'm sure you're gonna like it better than how it was before.
I'm in for the long haul for this build (subscribed)...You've definitely helped me to think more about how I want my setup to flow... My car's been stock for 2 years now thanks to you! I'm going to take it nice and slow like you...
Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
haeshik

Originally Posted by Jose2008Z
I'm in for the long haul for this build (subscribed)...You've definitely helped me to think more about how I want my setup to flow... My car's been stock for 2 years now thanks to you! I'm going to take it nice and slow like you...
you're taking it too slow

Quick Reply: finalforce's JDM Interlagos Fire