Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Team Project X

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Dal35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BEEEEUTIFUL GUYS! See you guys next year.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Fire_4_Effect

Originally Posted by never gone
HAHAHAHAHA! You my friend are AWESOME! I only respond because I want to see what you type again. "Somewhere there must be a tool that you have not read about yet." I have no idea what that means but I LOVE it! As for my car....sure, here's a couple pics of my piece of crap.
nice pics there doug you certainly do not carry yourself like your ride portrays... nice justification on "responding" you know you like it! by looking at your ride, i can only venture that you are all JDM, especially with a procharger, and that you are overflowing with drifting tips that would make a professional jealous... stop your clowning doug. and yep, your crap is sweet, however i would change the jdmchicago to just chicago couldn't get the greddy or hks so you settled for a procharger... nice gotta love that DE set-up... HR would of been better. what kind of wheels are you running... they look sick, lol!!! gotta love those classic harts... stay focused on your "unofficial car club" lets not get out of hand here.

there is still much love, next?

Last edited by Fire_4_Effect; 10-29-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:55 AM
djnc

^ are you finished?...don't know what you're doing here

Last edited by djnc; 10-29-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
never gone

Originally Posted by Fire_4_Effect
nice pics there doug you certainly do not carry yourself like your ride portrays... nice justification on "responding" you know you like it! by looking at your ride, i can only venture that you are all JDM, especially with a procharger, and that you are overflowing with drifting tips that would make a professional jealous... stop your clowning doug. and yep, your crap is sweet, however i would change the jdmchicago to just chicago couldn't get the greddy or hks so you settled for a procharger... nice gotta love that DE set-up... HR would of been better. what kind of wheels are you running... they look sick, lol!!! gotta love those classic harts... stay focused on your "unofficial car club" lets not get out of hand here.

there is still much love, next?
I love you and plan to take this post to 100 pages. How can we make our little car club "official" since it's unofficial? We did win MANY trophies at HIN, D1GP and have Mishimoto, GT Spec, Soundstream, Prosport, and Autometer as sponsors so what next? Help us become "official" pleeeeease?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM
never gone

Originally Posted by djnc
^ are you finished?...don't know what you're doing here
Hahaha, I don't think he does either. My guess is he's prolly like 16, sorry if I offend 16 year olds out there, and I bet he's new to these sites, I'd actually put money on it.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Dal35

lets take this to 100 pages!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:33 PM
gr8scott_o

Originally Posted by Dal35
UN-subscribing then... ha ha ha
Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 PM
djnc

Originally Posted by gr8scott_o
UN-subscribing then... ha ha ha
Old 10-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Fire_4_Effect

I love you and plan to take this post to 100 pages. How can we make our little car club "official" since it's unofficial? We did win MANY trophies at HIN, D1GP and have Mishimoto, GT Spec, Soundstream, Prosport, and Autometer as sponsors so what next? Help us become "official" pleeeeease?
i love you too man and i plan to take this post to 1000 pages. "we did win MANY trophies at HIN, D1GP and have Mishimoto, GT Spec, Soundstream, Prosport, and Autometer as sponsors so what next?" i must admit, very nice work with google search; A+! wow son, you are awesome... so awesome it's crazy! you actually sound decent for a moment there; too bad it's just another post count. i've heard of you before... i lied, i didn't. carry on.

so why the procharger? LOL! such a quality thread, kind of mirrors you... i love it!!! don't get a** hurt, this is strictly just for fun!

Last edited by Fire_4_Effect; 10-29-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:58 PM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i love you too man and i plan to take this post to 1000 pages. "we did win MANY trophies at HIN, D1GP and have Mishimoto, GT Spec, Soundstream, Prosport, and Autometer as sponsors so what next?" i must admit, very nice work with google search; A+! wow son, you are awesome... so awesome it's crazy! you actually sound decent for a moment there; too bad it's just another post count. i've heard of you before... i lied, i didn't. carry on.

so why the procharger? LOL! such a quality thread, kind of mirrors you... i love it!!! don't get a** hurt, this is strictly just for fun!
Who the *** are you?! GTFO, seriously, lol...

Last edited by brandon3434; 10-29-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:22 PM
never gone

Still trying to figure out why you kept calling me Doug? Also, what's with you and google searches??? Anyhoo....Some people like single turbos, some like twin turbos, some like supercharger, some like nitrous and some like NA. I personally love the procharger! I love the sound, I love you can crank out some pretty damn good hp, I love that it fit exactly what I was looking for. I have no desire to have a 600 hp car but I wanted something that was fun and could still crank out 350-400+ hp and the procharger fit my want list perfectly. So are you going to help us become an "official" club or not??? Damn my butt hurts.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
never gone

Originally Posted by Dal35
DAL!!!! You guys better be coming to Chicago to show with us again at HIN again because I promise we will be having a bigger group coming next time to Columbus. Even though at HIN Columbus a couple months ago with your guys and our guys, combined we all took like 12 or 13 trophies, the really weird dude in this thread is going to help us become an "official" club so maybe we'll do even better next year!!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:29 PM
joe645733

you may have won the award for biggest queer.
i'm guessing you're straight off-the-boat polish.
"don't get a *** hurt". what the hell does that mean?
you're a ****ing idiot.

talk to yah?
Old 10-29-2009, 10:54 PM
240tog35
Banned

very nice cars
Old 10-30-2009, 01:25 AM
SA Z-boi

Figures hes a ford owner.......
(03 cobras by the way are sick not dissing on the car just the owner)

Bro your making yourself look like an ***, plz stop.....

your the one that yourself up
Old 10-30-2009, 04:52 AM
JC79G35

Hey Doug, your car is a POS. Mine is better. haha.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Fire_4_Effect

Hahaha, I don't think he does either. My guess is he's prolly like 16, sorry if I offend 16 year olds out there, and I bet he's new to these sites, I'd actually put money on it.
typical response, and let me guess that you're 17? i just love your responses, and yep, i am new to "these sites" and instead of putting money on it... you should of invested on a better charger. nice use of the excuse of the "perfect fit", wow... i am speechless.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Fire_4_Effect

Originally Posted by joe645733
you may have won the award for biggest queer.
i'm guessing you're straight off-the-boat polish.
"don't get a *** hurt". what the hell does that mean?
you're a ****ing idiot.

talk to yah?
don't ever talk to your dad that way again son!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 06:50 AM
Fire_4_Effect

Still trying to figure out why you kept calling me Doug? Also, what's with you and google searches??? Anyhoo....Some people like single turbos, some like twin turbos, some like supercharger, some like nitrous and some like NA. I personally love the procharger! I love the sound, I love you can crank out some pretty damn good hp, I love that it fit exactly what I was looking for. I have no desire to have a 600 hp car but I wanted something that was fun and could still crank out 350-400+ hp and the procharger fit my want list perfectly. So are you going to help us become an "official" club or not??? Damn my butt hurts.
very nice excuses... but i don't buy it. come on doug... don't deny it, you f**ked up on boosting your ride the correct way; seeing how you carry yourself, i would expect that. you must be really a** hurt on making your official club, google that sh*t son! don't let me get to you and your clowns, this is just for fun!

must say, a pretty weak write up but coming from you... perfect! next?
Old 10-30-2009, 06:55 AM
Fire_4_Effect

Originally Posted by SA Z-boi
Figures hes a ford owner.......
(03 cobras by the way are sick and to include the owner)

Bro your making yourself look like a pimp, plz go on.....

your the one that yourself up
figures that you are a hater... not a problem. bro, have you read any of the thread... quality sh*t huh? trying to save ole doug from the rain, she's a big girl and she can handle herself!

Last edited by Fire_4_Effect; 10-30-2009 at 10:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Team Project X