Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Just Put on my wheels from WHEELDUDE.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by exarmyguy
Hey OP, nice wheels! I just think its funny how people get ragged on for buying Rota brand wheels because supposedly they are "fake wheels", yet nobody says anything when someone buys a replica body kit. Which 99% of the members on here buy.
I flame one thing at a time.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
People buy fake a fake Rolex because it looks almost as good as a real Rolex but cheaper parts.

Rota copies Volks wheels in looks but they are cheaper because they aren't forged.

I think it's a perfect comparison.
+1

Before I get hate from the rota fanboys, I don't give a **** about rotas nor do I hate on them. Would I buy them myself? Hell no, I have Works and dont think the rotas look as good as the rims they try to be, but to each his own. And LOL at the guys who says he can afford better wheels but buys rotas bc he can't find a used set... No one cares what you can afford, but dont say you can and then say you were looking for used.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:11 PM
sfearl1

Originally Posted by jadaniya
+1

Before I get hate from the rota fanboys, I don't give a **** about rotas nor do I hate on them. Would I buy them myself? Hell no, I have Works and dont think the rotas look as good as the rims they try to be, but to each his own. And LOL at the guys who says he can afford better wheels but buys rotas bc he can't find a used set... No one cares what you can afford, but dont say you can and then say you were looking for used.
But you see, that's the timeless argument for guys who knock Rotas is that the people who buy them can't afford them. I was simply stating that I wasn't opting or settling for the Rota bc I couldn't afford the real thing. They don't make phantom gt-30's anymore, therefore I tried to find them used. I couldn't find them used, so I went to the next wheel that I liked, the Rota Torque, which I think looks superior to the Work emotion wheel it is designed after.

As for my lugs, I talked to Dan today and he is overnighting the lugs. I had to wait for the TPMS to ship from FL last week and they just went on backorder when the sensors arrived so it was a last minute thing. Great service by Wheeldude in the end getting those out the door and overnighted
Old 04-28-2010, 06:50 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the roof.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:39 AM
DelayedZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
People buy fake a fake Rolex because it looks almost as good as a real Rolex but cheaper parts.

Rota copies Volks wheels in looks but they are cheaper because they aren't forged.

I think it's a perfect comparison.
I bought my Rota's cause it was a cheap set of wheels, lmao, I didn't buy them to impersonate or impregnate or make myself get super powers. I bought cause I needed a cheap set of wheels to replace one of my damaged Rays until I got a replacement. My Rays wheels are sitting in my basement collecting dust :P...haha so much for volks :P
Old 04-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Brrcats

Originally Posted by DelayedZ
I bought my Rota's cause it was a cheap set of wheels, lmao, I didn't buy them to impersonate or impregnate or make myself get super powers. I bought cause I needed a cheap set of wheels to replace one of my damaged Rays until I got a replacement. My Rays wheels are sitting in my basement collecting dust :P...haha so much for volks :P
I actually did buy mine to get super powers as was advertised to me by Dan at wheedude. I still have yet to develop any super powers however. I'm very upset over this and expect Dan to ship me a radioactive spider or some sort of alien meteorite immediately
Old 04-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brrcats
I actually did buy mine to get super powers as was advertised to me by Dan at wheedude.
soft peepee powa?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 AM
sfearl1

Originally Posted by Brrcats
I actually did buy mine to get super powers as was advertised to me by Dan at wheedude. I still have yet to develop any super powers however. I'm very upset over this and expect Dan to ship me a radioactive spider or some sort of alien meteorite immediately
that's apparently why my lugs shipped separately from the wheels and tires ... they were getting 'the treatment'