Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Not mine(pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 05:24 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Its just different opinions, not how this was presented or because its not a known forum member. Its just easier to voice opinions over teh interwebz.

Sure there may be some "bandwagon" posters, but for the most part people usually stay true to their own opinions.

And a bunch of cash dumped into a car doesnt mean its automatically dope to the masses.

Last edited by GeauxLadyZ; 05-04-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Highmiles43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ahmad350
other than the wing and the decals, I don't see any thing rice about them actually I see a punch of cash dropped on engine and exterior mods, it might not be every body cup of tea but that don't mean they are rice, just the way this thread was presented made people come up with these idiot comments, if these rides where for some known member on this everyone would be giving their compliments. oh well this is the internet.
Ugly is ugly. You can throw all the parts and money at a car that you can afford, but if they distract from the original lines, instead of complementing them, you wasted your money.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:32 PM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

ya know guys, i stilll dont see the "cup of tea" you all keep referring too??

I do however see a redbull thats about to get smashed! poor redbull........

LuLz.........
-J
Old 05-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

other than the wing and the decals, I don't see any thing rice about them actually I see a punch of cash dropped on engine and exterior mods, it might not be every body cup of tea but that don't mean they are rice, just the way this thread was presented made people come up with these idiot comments, if these rides where for some known member on this everyone would be giving their compliments. oh well this is the internet.
Seriously guy cmon... You definately havent been on this forum for too long. Do a quick search and you'll see that 95% people on this site are very forthright in voicing an opinion when the oppertunity presents itself. I get hated on all the time for my setup.. then again I've had alot of compliments as well. The DB has a mesh grill... RICER.. not to mention no lip but has sideskirts? If your going to show your car... make sure it doesnt look like ****.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Ahmad350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Seriously guy cmon... You definately havent been on this forum for too long. Do a quick search and you'll see that 95% people on this site are very forthright in voicing an opinion when the oppertunity presents itself. I get hated on all the time for my setup.. then again I've had alot of compliments as well. The DB has a mesh grill... RICER.. not to mention no lip but has sideskirts? If your going to show your car... make sure it doesnt look like ****.
First, non of those Z s are mine. Second, I've seen some Zs on this site
with the same setup that got nothing but compliments, so "guy" you must not
be the expert you claim to be when it comes
to forums
Old 05-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

First, non of those Z s are mine. Second, I've seen some Zs on this site
with the same setup that got nothing but compliments, so "guy" you must not
be the expert you claim to be when it comes
to forums
First thing guy.. I never said any of those POS' were yours. Secondly the people who compliment the cars with similiar set ups on the site have garbage cars too. I'm pretty sure your taste in Z's are similar to the ones pictured.. hence the sandy vagina comment. Stop being a retard. Their are serveral types of people on this site:

1. One's who have extra money laying around and splurg on the Z. Some have good "taste" and some dont.

2. One's who don't have the money, save the money they earn and get quality parts... these people usually have good "taste".

3. One's who have no patience and buy lesser quality parts to get by.

4. One's who love Z's but dont care to modify their own.

5. Lasty You... have nothing, offer no real pertinant information and just sit and hate on how the people are on this site. Deal with it.