Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

"My Angry Frog"

Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Nexx

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by litoflow View Post
Since when offsets became stupid? Do you have any Idea what offsets i am running or even what kind of wheels i have? How low off the ground i am? Finalforce is not even close to me at all. Or even come to realized the Z is having Body work done so i can run less camber and still be flush? What part of your car you got that i cannot buy tomorrow? nothing too special i see...we can go on and on talking on the thread about the same topic over and over again...I think you should just go back to your Fat Thread Tire and realize no matter what pictures you post or what comments you leave me at the end of the day I drive my Z and definitley do not give a f^ck about what other people think about my car and trust me i really don't.

So since you won post your progress, here goes mine...
before:
Rear Right Fender

Front Right Fender

and the other side

The OEM Fender Custom Work....

That is all i have for now but i will update with more as the progress goes on, fenders still need to be pull more on the front left side and a little bit more in the rear right side so there is a lot of work involved but the z is getting there.

@ Boomer: the z will be done by the end of next week but i wont be in CT to pick it up so when i get back to CT i will come to Stamford and meet you guys with the new look... see you soon homie.
custom work to so you can space the wheels out more with less camber and properly sized tires? cool then. custom work so you can keep your silly negative camber and rubber band wheels without completely destroying your fender still stupid imho but in the end, if it makes you happy more power to you bro. ill agree to disagree.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:43 PM
litoflow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^lol. Now i see why you got 13,000+ post, your words always have to be the last ones don't they? pretty soon im going to catch up to your posts. You are so tough calling my camber silly. Damn bro! thank you for the Thumps up! really needed them but i think you meant rubber band tires not wheels. If you were talking about wheels your Volks don't even come close to my Weds so keep on trying.

and like i said to you before i will say it again... Show me something that your Z has that i cannot buy tomorrow?

oh btw aren't you in MD? if so, one day i might make it to a show there and we can park together if you like and ask every random person that passes by see who gets the more attention. The almost stock specs suspension with non rubber band tires or the aggressive Z running camber and with rubber band tires without completely destroying my fenders. Lets stop bro! we grown adults man.

Not only are you using Finalforce's pictures on my Thread but you are using his lines as well. "Agree to Disagree"

All i can say is have a goodnight man. Peace
Old 08-04-2010, 09:51 PM
=BANKS=
Penis ME!

damn lito, mad props on your ride...looking siiick
Old 08-04-2010, 09:54 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Dayum!!! Do work son!!!
Can't wait to see finished product
Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Nexx

Originally Posted by litoflow View Post
^^lol. Now i see why you got 13,000+ post, your words always have to be the last ones don't they? pretty soon im going to catch up to your posts. You are so tough calling my camber silly. Damn bro! thank you for the Thumps up! really needed them but i think you meant rubber band tires not wheels. If you were talking about wheels your Volks don't even come close to my Weds so keep on trying.

and like i said to you before i will say it again... Show me something that your Z has that i cannot buy tomorrow?

oh btw aren't you in MD? if so, one day i might make it to a show there and we can park together if you like and ask every random person that passes by see who gets the more attention. The almost stock specs suspension with non rubber band tires or the aggressive Z running camber and with rubber band tires without completely destroying my fenders. Lets stop bro! we grown adults man.

Not only are you using Finalforce's pictures on my Thread but you are using his lines as well. "Agree to Disagree"

All i can say is have a goodnight man. Peace
finalforce has a damn fine car and a fine example how low and flush can be functional at the same time. im in dallas and you dont know my car cause i dont go around flaunting pictures of it. i dont need the attention to feel about my car. lets not get into your car vs my car debate cause you will lose i guarantee it. my 19x10.5 wheels weigh 21 pounds each how much do wheels weigh? once again, my wheels balance function, performance and looks. as yoda would... lexus, you should buy.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM
haeshik

lito is doin it big!

lol @ back/forth
Old 08-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Nexx

Originally Posted by haeshik View Post
lito is doin it big!

lol @ back/forth
its fun having a debate like this. i understand people with his mentality. its a matter of taste i suppose, form over function. i tend to try to balance both. i like to have my cake and eat it too. at least we havent stooped to name calling, lol. its all good though. i bet if we met in person we would become good friends and laugh about this sort of thing.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:16 PM
POWUH
Banned

As much as I like lito's car , I completely agree with nex. I woudnt trust a car like that with performance or safety nevertheless its your car so do you
Old 08-04-2010, 11:18 PM
bestfromnw

nice ride. i like the pics, good angles
Old 08-05-2010, 12:04 AM
haeshik

Originally Posted by Nexx View Post
its fun having a debate like this. i understand people with his mentality. its a matter of taste i suppose, form over function. i tend to try to balance both. i like to have my cake and eat it too. at least we havent stooped to name calling, lol. its all good though. i bet if we met in person we would become good friends and laugh about this sort of thing.
im like you Im not into the extreme aggressive/stretch but I do respect all of them and I think it looks siick

different strokes for different folks
Old 08-05-2010, 04:49 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by haeshik View Post
im like you Im not into the extreme aggressive/stretch but I do respect all of them and I think it looks siick

different strokes for different folks
not everyone is into it but when it's done right, that's when people start to appreciate the work that's put in
Old 08-05-2010, 05:00 AM
lixam

Originally Posted by Nexx View Post
custom work to so you can space the wheels out more with less camber and properly sized tires? cool then. custom work so you can keep your silly negative camber and rubber band wheels without completely destroying your fender still stupid imho but in the end, if it makes you happy more power to you bro. ill agree to disagree.
lol..
Old 08-05-2010, 06:48 AM
lgear080

interesting conversation... for me function>form. wtf do i know? i put r35 brakes on my car.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:14 AM
VashZ350

wow stunning ride!! one of my fav. Z's on board!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Raceinfiniti

Damnn very nice Z, I like that parking garage pic
Old 08-05-2010, 07:37 AM
JSeide36

i has spend more m0ney then yooz?
Old 08-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Zridder19

Looks good man. Haters gonna hate, keep um the good work
Old 08-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Adon

you know there exists a product out there that would bring you guys together

Let me introduce to you the Camber Tire, best of both worlds, mad grip with mad camber yo !

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_8BsPxNvPM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_8BsPxNvPM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Adon; 08-05-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:42 AM
JTZ0327

Those wheels are so hot!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Nexx

Originally Posted by Adon View Post
you know there exists a product out there that would bring you guys together

Let me introduce to you the Camber Tire, best of both worlds, mad grip with mad camber yo !

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_8BsPxNvPM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_8BsPxNvPM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
-2 camber with those tires... thats not hellaflush, stance works, stance nation material. ugh.. i puked into my mouth typing that last 6 words out in first sentence.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "My Angry Frog"

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: