Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

*****widened z33 roadster [project show car]*****

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 11:42 AM
_STEVEO_01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by haeshik
eff waiting on your TEIN system, what ya doing this weekend
Must have been the Corona that was the deciding factor! I got plenty of them man, to include cigars. Im having a pool party at the house coming up, I will be sure to extend the invite.

Originally Posted by sdZ33
Let me know when your gonna take her out again... I wanna see this beast in person!

I got a detail guy if you ever need some extra TLC for the Z....
SDZ33 I will be sure to let you know Brother! I appreciate the compliment, I have been trying to meet up with some of you guys and gals down here for a get together or cruise, maybe Im just lookin in the wrong spot. I will be sure to get with you regarding your hook up, can't have too much of those!

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
Steve, PM'd you some details. If you can hook me up I'd greatly appreciate it.
I would be more than happy to help ya out Bro. Let me see how the rest of the week goes before I can commit as I have a Field Op this week and next week that I am personally planning for as well as taking care of personal stuff before I punch out to Afghan here in the next 5 weeks. Besides, I can't wait to see the beast!

Originally Posted by puertorican
Steve you know I gotta rep Puerto Rico to the fullest......Ya my car has replaced your car on the lift at GX Auto....My car has been there since May and it is supposed to be ready by Spocom, which is Aug 28....SO WE WILL SEE IF IT MAKES IT OUT IN TIME....But I might be movin from paradise and into your home state TX...Not sure yet, nothing set in stone but San Antonio look out lol....I am definitly gonna be hitting you up for shipping info...All your input really worked for Joe, and I hope it will for me
I know... I know... Good luck on getting your car out by next year from GX Auto... That business is best described as hot garbage from the way they did me. Ask mike about the $15,500 I paid and the receipt I have been trying to get from them since I left. I say get it out NOW and head somewhere else while you can! So you are moving to Texas huh? Nice! That is home for me indefinitely. Joe is down in San Antonio, so atleast if you move down there, you will know somebody. Im sure he has been scouting the area pretty good. Let me and Joe know what you need, we will be happy to help with the shipping.

Originally Posted by Waizzz
I'll bring the grapes and you guys can crush them to make wine!!

Don't forget the flowers. Better yet, I'll put in a full order of Hooter Girl(S) to go along with that request, that should make for a good house party!

Originally Posted by haeshik
Wais knows how we doeett!!!
Sssshhhhhhh!!!!!!! (It's our secret) Only he doesn't know we are going to have the house full of women... I don't do sloppy seconds, so were gonna have to bid before we execute!

Originally Posted by Kirbaaybaayy
Omg I would soo take this roadster and only this roadster hahaha
Thanks Brah! She definitely takes care of me, and is a one man woman... Sorry brother, she's mine!

Originally Posted by KingBaby
GX Auto what can I say....

Car looks great man, swirls are easy to take car of and it by no means stops how nice the car looks
You know what King, your right on point. Im lost for words myself. Stay away from that place for as long as you are there. If they did me dirty, it could happen to ANYBODY. Im sorry if you have already had a bad experience, I should have warned you in time before you got on the rock. I appreciate the words Bro, hope you enjoy your time in Oahu and stay away from Waikiki... Not sure what's worse, the pot holes or the 5-0... When are you going to have a photo shoot?

Originally Posted by andrewyfang
Only roadster that I've ever liked! Inspired me to pick one up instead for when I start my project!
I appreciate it Andrew, many before me have inspired my vision and Im glad to pass that on. Welcome to the forums, and happy modding!

Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow
Looks badass... Long nose and slammed is the ONLY way to go on a ZR

Got any pics of your air setup? I'd be curious to see what your trunk (or lack of) looks like.
I agree ufoz8mycow, you don't really see the longnose too much because it is a really aggressive look. I had to incorporate the rest of the vehicle to match and it worked out quite nicely. My suspension components are sunken into/hidden away into the trunk along with a clean base with plexiglass and lighting to show off the tank, but I will be throwing some fiberglass and vinyl into the mix to top it off with some monitors and a few other goodies I will be sure to post some pics up soon enough! Thanks for your interest.

Originally Posted by sofa king
DoD sticker +10 hp.
Your robbing me! I thought the DOD decal was 16.4 hp added to the wheels. Oh well, it's better than lining my fender with stickers of things I have on my car or the infamous 20" chrome decal.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 08-05-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM
_STEVEO_01

Was looking through some old threads, as it has been a while since I have been on the site. I am going to be selling my Z33 VERT, and/or parting it out soon. 2007 and barely has a little over 5,000 miles on it.

Anyways, just wanted to drop by the "media-share" and congratulate a lot of you guys on a job well done. Keep the 350's rolling hard...
Old 03-25-2012, 11:36 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

do not like
Old 03-25-2012, 11:40 PM
_STEVEO_01

Lol. Thanks King, I get that alot. You know what, I don't like it either Brother.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:03 AM
stein350z

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i like it
Old 03-26-2012, 04:52 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

love this car. too bad you're selling.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Looks like Sex, shots from the back?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:36 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by stein350z
i like it
Thanks Stein

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
love this car. too bad you're selling.
I appreciate it Boomer. The fact is I have got my fair share from it, but it doesn't get used a whole lot. Time to pass her down to someone who can give her more attention.

Originally Posted by go7roo7
Looks like Sex, shots from the back?
Not a problem go7roo7, here are a couple I have at the moment as a ton of other pics are on my home computer at this time. This first one is a simple phone shot taken at Universal Air Suspension in San Bernardino, CA. The second one is a crappy phone shot taken at night when I was washing her up, they both give you an idea of what the rear looks like.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 03-26-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Thanks Stein

I appreciate it Boomer. The fact is I have got my fair share from it, but it doesn't get used a whole lot. Time to pass her down to someone who can give her more attention.

Not a problem go7roo7, here are a couple I have at the moment as a ton of other pics are on my home computer at this time. This first one is a simple phone shot taken at Universal Air Suspension in San Bernardino, CA. The second one is a crappy phone shot taken at night when I was washing her up, they both give you an idea of what the rear looks like.

*tips Top Hat* that car requres the "no fat chicks, car will scrape" sticker
Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 AM
350ZNISMO673

Your Z is one of the sickest Zs out there. Hate to see you sell her. Hopefully the new owner will give her as much love as you did.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:37 AM
805350z

Keep the top down. THOSE BRAKES ARE HUUUUUUGEEEEE
Old 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

5 years on this site and you still have the most attractive roaster on this site

I really think a set of polished BBK would just look beautiful on your car...or the obvious, black.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:22 PM
G4nismo

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

siiick
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
chrisman287

OMG that's beautiful.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:10 PM
JaE35z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man that's hot
Old 03-27-2012, 05:08 PM
taywan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PHATNESS!!!
Dam that bbk is nice!
HOT ride dude.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

Gorgeous ZR... One of the nicest I've seen, must look amazing in person.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

By far the nicest ZR I've seen.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:41 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by go7roo7
*tips Top Hat* that car requres the "no fat chicks, car will scrape" sticker
LOL. Im going to have to remember to get my hands on one of those stickers, although I will add that no fat chicks roll in the Z. I would be afraid of some fat chick scratching her up if she saw that. Might have to leave a bucket of Church's chicken by the car every time I parked her.

Originally Posted by 350ZNISMO673
Your Z is one of the sickest Zs out there. Hate to see you sell her. Hopefully the new owner will give her as much love as you did.
I appreciate it NISMO, I hate to see her go to man. I hardly get to drive her any though, she just stays garaged under a car cover. I am a single parent, and never really get the opportunity to drive her, so I figured I would share the wealth with someone who could give her the attention that she needs. Keep it going hard out there in Oahu bruddah, definitely miss that place.

Originally Posted by 805350z
Keep the top down. THOSE BRAKES ARE HUUUUUUGEEEEE
Thanks 805, top down is definitely the way to go, until a bird ***** on you. Was sitting at a stop light one time, and one took a crapper. Not cool, cause I was on my way to pick up a lady friend at the time. Yea the brakes definitely get a lot of attention, they are custom made Rotora 12 piston (F), 4 piston (R), with 15 inch crossed drilled and slotted rotors. Nice to have in a sticky situation!

Originally Posted by zerafian
5 years on this site and you still have the most attractive roaster on this site

I really think a set of polished BBK would just look beautiful on your car...or the obvious, black.
Thanks zerafian I put alot of thought and planning into her, thanks to this site, which was very helpful along the way. I built her to please me, and understood that although I respected everyone else's opinions, the one that really mattered was mine. Alot of my350z newbies need to really understand that cause some people on here can be notorious, it's almost like an initiation coming here, lol. Gotta wealth of knowledge around here though, and that's respectable. Thought about the polished and black BBK, but the red popped just right .

Originally Posted by G4nismo
siiick
Thanks Brah

Originally Posted by chrisman287
OMG that's beautiful.
Pre'shate it!

Originally Posted by JaE35z
man that's hot
Thanks man,

Originally Posted by taywan
PHATNESS!!!
Dam that bbk is nice!
HOT ride dude.
Thanks, I appreciate the compliments.

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
Gorgeous ZR... One of the nicest I've seen, must look amazing in person.
I appreciate it Sickboy, you know as well as I do though, pictures don't do any of our Z's justice. It's all good though, there's nothing like getting out with fellow car enthusiasts and seeing their art in person. Definitely lots of great ideas out there.

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
By far the nicest ZR I've seen.
Thanks Flo-rida, I appreciate it Brother. I know your holding things down over in Miami! I got to make a trip down there one of these days, I hear the women down there exceed the quality we have over here in Cali. Gotta judge that one for myself!
Old 03-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Thanks Flo-rida, I appreciate it Brother. I know your holding things down over in Miami! I got to make a trip down there one of these days, I hear the women down there exceed the quality we have over here in Cali. Gotta judge that one for myself!
I appreciate the kind words and the quality is very good. I'm out of the country a lot and the thing I miss the most.

Quick Reply: *****widened z33 roadster [project show car]*****