Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

New girlfriend,new CF parts,new flash= photoshoot w them all!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Colombo
thanks but it really doesnt phase me. i didnt build the car for him or anyone here. i love it. she loves it. thats all that matters.

I wasn't referring to your car being put down, but just to let you know man, you post a pic of your car here it's no holds barred. I was mainly speaking about the dude putting down your girlfriend.

As for the sticker on your hat, you're free to do what you want, I was just wondering why.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Nice
Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Spider Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Colombo
This is the forums that was expected. as was other dumb comments. i have no problem with your comment but it really was irrelevant man. why does it seem like everyone comes on these forums to talk ****? Appreciate if you like it if you dont move on to the next thread. thats what i do but to each their own. if it was a joke then my apology for missing your humor
Of course it was a joke bro. Go back and read what I literally wrote. I didn't say anything mean, or insulting. I wasn't talking **** at all.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Colombo

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
I wasn't referring to your car being put down, but just to let you know man, you post a pic of your car here it's no holds barred. I was mainly speaking about the dude putting down your girlfriend.

As for the sticker on your hat, you're free to do what you want, I was just wondering why.

no i understood what you meant i meant thank you for saying what you did say to him i wouldnt disrespect anyones girl online or in person. a screen really makes ppl feel huge thats what i ment by it doesnt phase or bother me... and i know ive been a forum member for long enough n read threw endless bashing of other people. i knew the day i got my wheels powdercoated there were gonna be haters n lovers. as far as the hat i really dono where it came from just something ive always done. on black hats i like the gold sticker cause it helps me match more ****. but the real reason. no idea.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Colombo

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
Of course it was a joke bro. Go back and read what I literally wrote. I didn't say anything mean, or insulting. I wasn't talking **** at all.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:43 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,292 Likes on 1,652 Posts

I have to wonder though, why leave the sticker on your hat? Is it supposed to be cool or something? Should I leave the sticker that specifies the width/length of my pants next time I buy a pair of jeans.
Its the trendy thing to do, ghetto people do it so others know your hat is not a knock off. I'm going to start a new trend, leave my wheels in the boxes when i mount them on the car, then people can easily tell they are legit.

Nice looking car and girl. Not everything is my taste, IMO the hood really looks cheap to me. Paint doesn't cost to much, but them the little ricers won't know you have a CF hood and you won't get the visual rice points for it.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 AM
Jose2008Z

Your GF reminds me of...

Old 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Colombo

Originally Posted by Jose2008Z
Your GF reminds me of...

LOL thats awesome.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Colombo

Originally Posted by terrasmak
It's the trendy thing to do, ghetto people do it so others know your hat is not a knock off. I'm going to start a new trend, leave my wheels in the boxes when i mount them on the car, then people can easily tell they are legit.

Nice looking car and girl. Not everything is my taste, IMO the hood really looks cheap to me. Paint doesn't cost to much, but them the little ricers won't know you have a CF hood and you won't get the visual rice points for it.
lol not having much of a good day? whys this post have so much anger? tho i wanna let the hat talk die i think its slightly ignorant to say "ghetto" people considering i know hundreds of white normal dressing people who do it. everyone i know leaves the gold sticker on. all the other stickers come off. i mean artist of every genre do this. from rock to hip hop. motocross people skateboard hell all motor-sports people do it. so i think making a ignorant statement such as this is well just that, ignorant. but as i have said in my last post, to each their own. i may think the clothes you wear make you look like a clown or stupid, you may think the same about me but thats the wonderful thing about america you have that right as do i. thanks for the compliments i might paint the hood eventually but for right now it will stay as is, thank you for your opinion tho
Old 02-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Wow, I love your car. Really shows some individual style without clashing with the organic great look of a Z. By the way, you’re kinda a handsome devil, your GF is lucky.

My advice to her is “If you don’t ask, they can’t say No, just take the keys and Go!”
Old 02-19-2012, 12:14 PM
ZSpectrum

She's cute.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Colombo

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2
Wow, I love your car. Really shows some individual style without clashing with the organic great look of a Z. By the way, you’re kinda a handsome devil, your GF is lucky.

My advice to her is “If you don’t ask, they can’t say No, just take the keys and Go!”
lol thanks she doesnt drive manual so that prob wont happen. however she has helped install alot of parts on the Z shes a great helper.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:38 AM
ughhson

Nice car, nice pics, nice girl!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to wonder though, why leave the sticker on your hat? Is it supposed to be cool or something? Should I leave the sticker that specifies the width/length of my pants next time I buy a pair of jeans.
I never understood it. I've come to use it as a douchebag/thuglife-finder.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
03BrickZ

Nice shoot bro, cute girl,6th pic is cool, and 7th also.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM
bigcloud

Nice pics mang. Cute chick. Oh and props to you AutoX'ing. Most people on this board are scared to do anything on the track with their Z's. Props to you mang. Now get the noods of your GF so I can look at:

Old 03-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Colombo

haha thanks!