Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Pics of my Z at my new house

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004 | 07:42 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by raceboy
What, you are the gardener at one of the player's houses? LOL, you seriously need to stop watching so much Entourage on HBO. You don't hang with anyone famous although you may have made them french fries.

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Every story this guy tells is a rip-off of an HBO TV show!!! What's next, your dad is a crimeboss back in NJ and you are gonna send him to whack Reggi??? LMFAO!!
haha! i also think that he used to sing for 98 degrees and is married to jessica simpson.

bigern...see a doctor.
Old 08-30-2004 | 07:30 AM
DrDrilZ

so bigern is an idiot! haha what a loser posting pics of a house and claming it as his. it was a beatiful house tho. reggi, your house awesome too. update pics as it progresses. and tell your neighbor to mow the bushes. lol
Old 08-30-2004 | 03:18 PM
bigern1970

Originally posted by djkern
haha! i also think that he used to sing for 98 degrees and is married to jessica simpson.

bigern...see a doctor.
I just got back from FIJI. weather was great. By the way was that your fiancee on Z babes? Shes a Dog,,,,,,,,,,,lol......loser. Do you like German made cars, I like German made cars......have a great day.
Old 08-30-2004 | 03:38 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by bigern1970
I just got back from FIJI. weather was great. By the way was that your fiancee on Z babes? Shes a Dog,,,,,,,,,,,lol......loser. Do you like German made cars, I like German made cars......have a great day.
sure ya did.

i see you are dyslexic too.....it should have said god(ess).

but, anyway....you can think she's a dog. post that on the z babes thread...see what people say in return. that's ok...i know you are just saying that cause i poked fun at your fat wife.

how about you post a picture of yourself in fiji? were you with the MLB? or, maybe you were with some other stars?

man, what a loser...must suck to be you.

post a house that's not yours and get called out. post a story that was on tv and get called out...post some other BS and get called out. what's next??
Old 08-30-2004 | 03:49 PM
bigern1970

Originally posted by djkern
sure ya did.

i see you are dyslexic too.....it should have said god(ess).

but, anyway....you can think she's a dog. post that on the z babes thread...see what people say in return. that's ok...i know you are just saying that cause i poked fun at your fat wife.

how about you post a picture of yourself in fiji? were you with the MLB? or, maybe you were with some other stars?

man, what a loser...must suck to be you.

post a house that's not yours and get called out. post a story that was on tv and get called out...post some other BS and get called out. what's next??
Your funny...........you get in a fight with every other person on the site....You can dish it out but cant take it, your the one who told me to go look at z babes and see that debacle that you call your girl...............roflmao. Shes a 5 at best after a case of corona. Yes I drink corona.................cant a minority drink his own countrys beer......................Your the Biggest RACIST, I know. and before you got copy and paste and edit........remember ....your and idiot..............this website if for fun...................I will be waiting for your reply Tough Guy........
Old 08-30-2004 | 03:50 PM
bigern1970

Your funny...........you get in a fight with every other person on the site....You can dish it out but cant take it, your the one who told me to go look at z babes and see that debacle that you call your girl...............roflmao. Shes a 5 at best after a case of corona. Yes I drink corona.................cant a minority drink his own countrys beer......................Your the Biggest RACIST, I know. and before you got copy and paste and edit........remember ....your and idiot..............this website if for fun...................I will be waiting for your reply Tough Guy........

by the way..............what do you think about the 70 inch sony xbr. Im serious I was thinking about getting one ......I really wanted a LCP . or the new samsun DLP........please I just wanted to know..........
Old 08-30-2004 | 04:02 PM
djkern
Banned

i get in a fight with everyone on this site. ok, are you looking in a mirror?

can dish it out...and can't take it? what am i not taking? you can call my fiancee a dog...that's fine. last time i checked...i called your wife fat and you took the picture down. how about you post a picture of her in the z-babes thread. go for it...see what type of comments she gets.

5 at best...ok, better than a 0.

racist? when did i say anything racist? last time i checked you are the one posting flags of countries at war with israel...saying things about germans (cause he's jewish). and i'm racist? man, you are pathetic. stock sucking on the glass *****.

haha...tough guy? haha.

copy and paste and edit? where are you going with that? you make no sense.

(on a side note...the tv is great. you can pretend to get one of those too. why don't you buy 4 of them and put them together as one tv??)
Old 08-30-2004 | 06:46 PM
perucho

....Your the Biggest RACIST
Ummm, sir, it's you're....not your.
Old 08-30-2004 | 07:03 PM
twenzel

This car sure does draw a diverse group of income brackets. I drive a Track model making less money a year than what the car costs. LOL
Old 08-31-2004 | 04:02 AM
LBSOHK

wow thats gonna be a nice house Reggi.. any new pictures ?
Old 08-31-2004 | 06:42 AM
350black

bigern,
I just read this thread today after seeing the link to it on the other thread that you got owned on.

How old are you, seriously? And why do you find it necessary to be on this board when you do not even own a Z. Not trying to argue with you but should you be back in school, I know that most high schools have started back up already.
Old 08-31-2004 | 01:46 PM
HokieZ

It will be interesting to see if the posts now only show up during non-school hours.
Old 09-01-2004 | 05:45 AM
Reggi914

Originally posted by LBSOHK
wow thats gonna be a nice house Reggi.. any new pictures ?
I will take some new pics sometime this week and post them
Old 09-01-2004 | 07:02 AM
jwkirkland

Hey , I have a friend that plays for the padres his new condo at the omni hotel, cost more then his 225 acre in Georgia with 3 homes. My house in bonita hasnt been appraised but my neighbor just sold his for 2.5 million.....realstate rocks in CA, I should sell my house and buy 2 like reggies.....lol
Klesko?

My business partner is buds with Lorreta

Omni building not my choice...better spots in SD for sure....
Old 01-19-2005 | 04:07 PM
03znj
Know it all
Premier Member

bump new pics?
Old 01-20-2005 | 11:47 AM
molZoncdn

You dont know what i have in my bank account.

Funny I never made money an issue you did...

"........I thought about selling mine for 2.5........" (DONUTS?)
Old 01-20-2005 | 11:49 AM
molZoncdn

Hey , I have a friend that plays for the padres his new condo at the omni hotel, cost more then his 225 acre in Georgia with 3 homes. My house in bonita hasnt been appraised but my neighbor just sold his for 2.5 million.....realstate rocks in CA, I should sell my house and buy 2 like reggies.....lol

......but you never brought up money first?............
Old 01-21-2005 | 09:00 AM
s0nz

lol this thread is kinda cool. Went from a member showing his new humble home, to a slightly close to weird conflict over ego. Or was it baseball? LOL

BUMP!
Old 01-21-2005 | 09:02 AM
s0nz

oh yeah, nice house btw reg. Is this the only property youve invested in? Real estate market is lovely-you can make bundles.
Old 01-21-2005 | 09:58 AM
orhanz33

obviously this big ern isn't 100% up there, or he's just a troll.. i say just ignore his posts, let's get this thread back on topic

i love the northeast, especially here in jersey.. the winters can suck, but i can't see myself living anywhere else... eveything is so different, and there are so many different neighborhoods/houses that give off different personalities... everything in cali, florida, etc. feels like it's the same

reggi any updates on your house? looks real nice!

Quick Reply: Pics of my Z at my new house