Notices

NW side meet - Houston - Every Tuesday

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:27 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Chrispy and Kim
lets do it somewhere like sams boat or baker street this time. sorry jr. members.
christmas meet for the adults.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:50 AM
rpacman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow you guys are actually contemplating a southside meet?!
Old 12-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by rpacman
Wow you guys are actually contemplating a southside meet?!

well, if you're coming.....not any more...lol jk.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:14 PM
batmanesaul

Originally Posted by Chrispy and Kim
lets do it somewhere like sams boat or baker street this time. sorry jr. members.
christmas meet for the adults.
gee thanx im the only one that showed up last time :/
Old 12-13-2007, 12:21 PM
dragone2717

Set it up guys.... I won't be there though. I'm going to the Dps tomorrow to get an ID made so I can get into clubs n bars again. Not to drink, just hang out with friends.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Originally Posted by dragone2717
Set it up guys.... I won't be there though. I'm going to the Dps tomorrow to get an ID made so I can get into clubs n bars again. Not to drink, just hang out with friends.
*cough...Bullsh*t...cough*.

The shoe show at the church this Saturday....time to get some ******* in my face on my bday!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:46 AM
dragone2717

Originally Posted by Old School
*cough...Bullsh*t...cough*.

The shoe show at the church this Saturday....time to get some ******* in my face on my bday!
Hey, Haven't had a beer or anything in over a month. I'm sober for a Year....

More money for my car.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:13 AM
R3VAN
Banned

I missed these types of threads haha its always great to come back to so much trash talking!

On lighter news...I'll (most likely, like 80% chance) be getting my Volks SF Challenge Diamond Black rims!!! And gettin the Z painted, clear bra as well, finally buy the rest of my system, possibly drop the back by an inch and maybe the front dont know yet, and also get me a few lil mods here and there!

Im so excited! Like a child molester at Toys R Us!!! Of course this means I'll be turnin the Z into a weekend car, but I will also finally bring my riced out Eclipse back into action! Maybe take it out to a few meets and smoke some Z's lol

Oh and does anyone know where I can get ALL of that crap done to the Z at the same place? I dont want to have to bounce from shop to shop.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:18 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

^^see sig.

80% chance? Who da fck are you? The weather man? lol.

Volks SFs are nice...thought about getting some gold ones with a polished lip....

bring that eclipse out....my Z is hungry. lol
Old 12-14-2007, 07:35 AM
TruBluZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should know already where to take your car!!!

On a side note, I have a slow Z you can try to "smoke".
Old 12-14-2007, 07:39 AM
batmanesaul

Default .

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
I missed these types of threads haha its always great to come back to so much trash talking!

On lighter news...I'll (most likely, like 80% chance) be getting my Volks SF Challenge Diamond Black rims!!! And gettin the Z painted, clear bra as well, finally buy the rest of my system, possibly drop the back by an inch and maybe the front dont know yet, and also get me a few lil mods here and there!

Im so excited! Like a child molester at Toys R Us!!! Of course this means I'll be turnin the Z into a weekend car, but I will also finally bring my riced out Eclipse back into action! Maybe take it out to a few meets and smoke some Z's lol

Oh and does anyone know where I can get ALL of that crap done to the Z at the same place? I dont want to have to bounce from shop to shop.

someone must of hit the jackpot :/
*cough* wat happened to filling up my gas tank for putting me through hell with ur speakers :/
Old 12-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Originally Posted by TruBluZ

great mind think alike.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:07 AM
R3VAN
Banned

Thumbs up Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Originally Posted by TruBluZ

i dont think racin that slow POS would even be worth the gas. we all know my eclipse will take it by a few metros, i dont want to emberass you THAT bad, especially when im runnin mid 20's at the track with it yeah im cool haha

^^see sig.

80% chance? Who da fck are you? The weather man? lol.

Volks SFs are nice...thought about getting some gold ones with a polished lip....

bring that eclipse out....my Z is hungry. lol
SGP!!! YAY!!! lol I liked the gold, but black goes best with my color and that chrome lip...mmmmmmm.......and as soon as i get that stupid valve job and oil leak fixed on it i'll bring my 4 cyl. monster out to play. I smoke mini-vans all the time

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
someone must of hit the jackpot :/
*cough* wat happened to filling up my gas tank for putting me through hell with ur speakers :/
well when my entire interior fell apart after i hit a bump and realised we actually had to use all those "extra" screws i was like **** that **** haha jp but yeah i'll be able to fill that **** up this month, im down the street from your house like every other day too.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:53 AM
batmanesaul

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
i dont think racin that slow POS would even be worth the gas. we all know my eclipse will take it by a few metros, i dont want to emberass you THAT bad, especially when im runnin mid 20's at the track with it yeah im cool haha

SGP!!! YAY!!! lol I liked the gold, but black goes best with my color and that chrome lip...mmmmmmm.......and as soon as i get that stupid valve job and oil leak fixed on it i'll bring my 4 cyl. monster out to play. I smoke mini-vans all the time

well when my entire interior fell apart after i hit a bump and realised we actually had to use all those "extra" screws i was like **** that **** haha jp but yeah i'll be able to fill that **** up this month, im down the street from your house like every other day too.

u freakin stalker :/ whats left to get for ur system? i jus put in some pioneers in the back and they are louder than the fronts :/ lol
Old 12-14-2007, 08:56 AM
batmanesaul

great mind think alike.

i been meanin to ask you. How do you like ur Gixxer? Im thinking about just getting a hayabusa next summer. I need somethin to go to school in and save gas and save the Z lol
Old 12-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

i been meanin to ask you. How do you like ur Gixxer? Im thinking about just getting a hayabusa next summer. I need somethin to go to school in and save gas and save the Z lol
best bike I've owned. If you're looking to save gas, the busa is not a good choice...thing drinks gas like a car. My 750 get maybe 30-35mpg...depending on how you drive...if you're running her hard...even less. And a 750 is damn near half the size of the busa (1300). Sport bikes are tuned for power, not gas...if you wanna save gas...get a vespa. lol.

save your money...I'll be selling the bike in the spring...too many toys..never enough time to enjoy them all.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:34 AM
batmanesaul

best bike I've owned. If you're looking to save gas, the busa is not a good choice...thing drinks gas like a car. My 750 get maybe 30-35mpg...depending on how you drive...if you're running her hard...even less. And a 750 is damn near half the size of the busa (1300). Sport bikes are tuned for power, not gas...if you wanna save gas...get a vespa. lol.

save your money...I'll be selling the bike in the spring...too many toys..never enough time to enjoy them all.

Really the only thing that im want is jus to park closer at school :/ and ive ridden a busa before and i fell inlove with it i only went like 80 on it. It made me want to give up m hopes of puttin twins in my car :/

my main thing im wondering is it worth the hassle cuz i would imagin it sucks when ur ridin and it starts to rain or having to keep an eye ou so other people wont run ur *** over :/ little things like that

Last edited by batmanesaul; 12-14-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Really the only thing that im want is jus to park closer at school :/ and ive ridden a busa before and i fell inlove with it i only went like 80 on it. It made me want to give up m hopes of puttin twins in my car :/

my main thing im wondering is it worth the hassle cuz i would imagin it sucks when ur ridin and it starts to rain or having to keep an eye ou so other people wont run ur *** over :/ little things like that
busa aren't bad bikes, but it sounds like you've never owned one. ANd if that's true, you really shouldn't get a busa...REALLY. 600 is good starting bike. 750 is just a little more power...manageable for sure. Jump on your buddy's busa then jump on a gixxer 600 or 750...I promise you, you won't even give the busa a second look. Its a hog compared to the super sport bikes. turning is the best part of owning a sport bike...straight line performance will be good with anything on 2 wheels. 80whp+ on a 350-400lbs machine = mad acceleration. The Gixxer 750 claims 160hp...which translates into 125-130whp...which is awesome....600s are in the 100-110whp range. litre bikes are in the 160whp range. Parking is awesome, rain hurts, and bikes will totally ruin cars for you....nothing will feel fast anymore. Just FYI.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:48 AM
TruBluZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great mind think alike.
Yep, no more giving land either. Heads up or go home. No more games.

So IX R3VAN XI, please embarass me.....PLEASE!!!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

^^word we could have a 3 some.....old school and trubluz doing all the pounding of couse. lol.

I'll bring the vasoline and mix some sand it in before I hand it over.

Last edited by Old School; 12-14-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Quick Reply: NW side meet - Houston - Every Tuesday