Notices

NW side meet - Houston - Every Tuesday

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 11:15 AM
batmanesaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old School
busa aren't bad bikes, but it sounds like you've never owned one. ANd if that's true, you really shouldn't get a busa...REALLY. 600 is good starting bike. 750 is just a little more power...manageable for sure. Jump on your buddy's busa then jump on a gixxer 600 or 750...I promise you, you won't even give the busa a second look. Its a hog compared to the super sport bikes. turning is the best part of owning a sport bike...straight line performance will be good with anything on 2 wheels. 80whp+ on a 350-400lbs machine = mad acceleration. The Gixxer 750 claims 160hp...which translates into 125-130whp...which is awesome....600s are in the 100-110whp range. litre bikes are in the 160whp range. Parking is awesome, rain hurts, and bikes will totally ruin cars for you....nothing will feel fast anymore. Just FYI.
i dont think im into turning too much.. and yea i kinda figured it will ruin cars for me because i have never felt a pull like that, i thought i was going to die

idk so far its either a bike or take a the metro for a couple months but get Twins :/
Old 12-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
i dont think im into turning too much.. and yea i kinda figured it will ruin cars for me because i have never felt a pull like that, i thought i was going to die

idk so far its either a bike or take a the metro for a couple months but get Twins :/

lol....I promise you....drag a knee for your first time with your eye ball about 3 inches from pavement and I garrantee you'll be in love with the twisties.

next i'm gonna hear the typical squid crap, "oh I'll never take it above 100mph"...10 minutes later.... "I was going 140mph down 59...."
Old 12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
batmanesaul

lol....I promise you....drag a knee for your first time with your eye ball about 3 inches from pavement and I garrantee you'll be in love with the twisties.

next i'm gonna hear the typical squid crap, "oh I'll never take it above 100mph"...10 minutes later.... "I was going 140mph down 59...."
Sounds too extreme for my taste lol
and i know ima take that thing way past 100
Old 12-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Sounds too extreme for my taste lol
and i know ima take that thing way past 100

wear your gear....prepare for the crash, not the ride.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Chrispy
GURU

gee thanx im the only one that showed up last time :/
well, do u have any ideas jr? ive about had it up to here with hooters( the restaurant). and by the way no disrespect, i didnt think u were under 21
Old 12-14-2007, 11:48 PM
dragone2717

Originally Posted by Chrispy and Kim
well, do u have any ideas jr? ive about had it up to here with hooters( the restaurant). and by the way no disrespect, i didnt think u were under 21
Better say the resturant......
Old 12-15-2007, 09:13 AM
batmanesaul

Originally Posted by Chrispy and Kim

i get that all the time.

Not really its up to yall ill go if i can get it if not its no biggie its im totally cool with it.

i get that all the time.

I tend to freak out few peopole when they meet me lol or atleast when they ask how old i am lol. About a month ago i got hit on by this young attorney chick fresh off law school. Anywho she kept picking me up and takin me out to eat and to the moveis all kinds of places and she had came inside my house one night (her idea) and yea i had to conquer. long story short she wanted to take me to some high class club and i figured id get in but they ID'd me and yea she found out i was 19 and she freaked and she took me back home and i knew ii was never going to hear from her again and right before she left i screamed " I might be a little young but atleast i can deliver!"

Last edited by batmanesaul; 12-15-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:15 AM
R3VAN
Banned

i get that all the time.

Not really its up to yall ill go if i can get it if not its no biggie its im totally cool with it.
i say let the old men have their day. they cant hang with us younger guys, might have a heart attack or something
Old 12-15-2007, 12:55 PM
R3VAN
Banned

i get that all the time.

i get that all the time.

I tend to freak out few peopole when they meet me lol or atleast when they ask how old i am lol. About a month ago i got hit on by this young attorney dude fresh off law school. Anywho he kept picking me up and takin me out to eat and to the moveis all kinds of places and he had came inside me. then he went in my house one night (his idea) and yea i had to conquer. long story short he wanted to take me to some high class gay club and i figured id get in but they ID'd me and yea he found out i was 19 and he freaked and he took me back home and i knew i was never going to hear from him again and right before he left i screamed " I might be a little young but atleast i can deliver!"

Old 12-15-2007, 02:51 PM
dragone2717

i get that all the time.

i get that all the time.

I tend to freak out few peopole when they meet me lol or atleast when they ask how old i am lol. About a month ago i got hit on by this young attorney chick fresh off law school. Anywho she kept picking me up and takin me out to eat and to the moveis all kinds of places and she had came inside my house one night (her idea) and yea i had to conquer. long story short she wanted to take me to some high class club and i figured id get in but they ID'd me and yea she found out i was 19 and she freaked and she took me back home and i knew ii was never going to hear from her again and right before she left i screamed " I might be a little young but atleast i can deliver!"
Thats why you never assume. Cover your *** at all times when getting wit those older women, and they don't know your age.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:28 PM
dragone2717

Hey Rob, Hope this is up to your standards in rep-in. If not I don't care.... LOL Sorry you couldn't make it. Our rides could have been there side by side.You too Chris. i was the only Z.....

Last edited by dragone2717; 12-15-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Chrispy
GURU

damn rep that $hit son! sorry i couldnt make it, this month is the craziest month of the year for us salon people. only day off i have is tuesday and then back to work till christmas day. so im gonna wash the filthy z on tuesday and shine that beech up so that maybe i can make it on tuesday night to the nw meet. anyone going?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:40 AM
R3VAN
Banned

I like the 2 chicks on the left side mmmmmm.....
Old 12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
batmanesaul

that blows i couldnt find the place :/ i was on highway six and i ended up at the amc 24
Old 12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Titty bar was good...
Old 12-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

nice Gio...pimp dem hoes...lol.

Originally Posted by vo7848
Titty bar was good...
yea, for the whole 45 minutes I was there. lol. Did you get your oil changed on the way home? lol.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 AM
dragone2717

nice Gio...pimp dem hoes...lol.

yea, for the whole 45 minutes I was there. lol. Did you get your oil changed on the way home? lol.
LOL. What was her name?
Sorry I missed it. Next one will be there. Thursday's and Friday's are the best days to go though......

Thanx Rob, Next Scene meet will be on the north side so we can get a few more guys to show up and attempt another caravan.

Gotta watch what I say now. Spy's.......

Is that your Kid? LOL
Old 12-17-2007, 08:56 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Naw, I was drunk already and decided to call my dad and sleep there. He only lives a few exits away from the Church....
Old 12-17-2007, 08:58 AM
TruBluZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vo7848
Naw, I was drunk already and decided to call my dad and sleep there. He only lives a few exits away from the Church....
Wuss! You only mentioned it like 4 times in a row.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:10 AM
dragone2717

Originally Posted by TruBluZ
Wuss! You only mentioned it like 4 times in a row.

So did you get your VIP service Tru?

Quick Reply: NW side meet - Houston - Every Tuesday