Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Feb. 20, Tysons Corner meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Shahrum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually changed my mind. Even if it doesn't rain, it's still way to cold. I was out today in the cold waiting at Metro stops to get to the Spy Museum in D.C. and I don't feel like being out in the cold again tomorrow and risking getting a cold. I'm with Mike on this one.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Sins4u33

oooh man...pulling out the too cold for me excuse.... looks like Shahrum and kelly are out....ill be there definatley tom...rain or shine...the intecooler loves cold water but my tires hate it!!! haha definatley looking forward to some lunch...who knows maybe well go to fuddruckers instead of hooters... :P Ill see you all later today or tom whatever you wanna call it...

Ben Y
Old 02-20-2005, 07:02 AM
StarcraftBW

Sins4u33 your'e the man .....I'll see you there
Old 02-20-2005, 09:47 AM
INDECIS

Nice meeting. I thought the security guard at Tyson's Mall asked us to go inside. I did not know he called the cops on us as soon we got in there. Who got the tickets. I am glad I was not the first on line.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:32 AM
StarcraftBW

It's so sad ..........................Please come up with a better place next time.............agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 02-20-2005, 11:38 AM
jester7500

Originally posted by INDECIS
Nice meeting. I thought the security guard at Tyson's Mall asked us to go inside. I did not know he called the cops on us as soon we got in there. Who got the tickets. I am glad I was not the first on line.
Actually, no one got a ticket, they basically tried to scare us by saying we all could have been arrested and are cars towed because we were trespassing on private property. Ben on the otherhand was given a hard time for his tints from the female cop, she was playin'. Overall, no harm done.

To all who took pictures, any "Peenie Watching" pics???
Old 02-20-2005, 12:31 PM
yacoub

Pretty good turn out for a cold, overcast day with snow expected in the afternoon. Counted 24-25 at Fudds, plus a couple didn't go with us there like that hot red SC'd sedan.

(click for album)

One-handed quick video while driving home: http://users.adelphia.net/~jrockcls/album/feb202k5.avi
Old 02-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Sins4u33

yeah, i think she liked me hehehe oooh well **** happens...guess i should "get on that" and take my tints off like they said...HAHA yeah right...she can eat me....hahahaha i dont think we got any peenie watching pics this time...kelly wasn't around for us to get them.... BTW kelly you missed out...todays weather really wasn't that bad...i got a few flurrys as soon as i got home...not that cold really...next time well get a better place...those security guards are real **** about the whole car scene....ill be down in the area next week if anyone wants to get together....ooh yeah btw who who was the G35 Coupe that drove back with my from tysons....you literally live down the street from me....right off of braddock....anyway good meet guys thanks for coming out....try a #3 at fuddruckers when you get a chance its the crispy chicken sandwhich....soooo good with honey mustard sauce

but put up those pics people!

Ben Y
AAM
Old 02-20-2005, 01:12 PM
g6g35

That was me. Actually my cousin lives there, I was just taking him home. I was hoping there wouldve been a cruise though.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Rspec

Nice meeting. oh by the way... Nice RACING U. yea.. u know what I'm talkin bout. it was hella fun. me and silver Z were racing then black BMW joined us.. and then Maxima... haha.. I had fun going home 4 sure.
Old 02-20-2005, 05:55 PM
aron

Yeah it was a fast and fun drive back to Baltimore with you....black or dark green old maybe 1995 m3 tryin to play with us...not a chance.....sorry about my uneccessary exit from the parking lot at Fudruckers guys...can't control the tires at times...know what i mean..haha...nice short meet....hope to see you guys at MIR on the 5th...later

Aaron
Old 02-20-2005, 06:14 PM
SimplyJ

man, sounds like I missed out on a good meet. Sorry I didn't make it today... had late nights this weekend and didn't get up until 1pm today. When's the next one so I can meet all of you?
Old 02-20-2005, 07:09 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well guys, I'm glad you had a good time. Ben, sorry I wasn't there to provide any more unfortunate peenie watching photos (Not that I was watching any peenie the FIRST time!).

Sounds like there was a really good turnout. Sorry you had problems with security/police, whatever.

I got the opportunity today to go to the shooting range with a few guys and shoot 4 different calibers of handgun. My other hobby

Still wanna see some of those pics!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 07:27 PM
vann

Originally posted by yacoub
Pretty good turn out for a cold, overcast day with snow expected in the afternoon. Counted 24-25 at Fudds, plus a couple didn't go with us there like that hot red SC'd sedan.

(click for album)

One-handed quick video while driving home: http://users.adelphia.net/~jrockcls/album/feb202k5.avi
Nice pics and video. The black topsecret G, what spoiler wing is that? That's just the right size spoiler i've been looking for.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Travoli78

Was great to meet a lot of you guys, even if brief.

-Travis
(Red 04 G Coupe)
Old 02-20-2005, 08:16 PM
stillnz

Good meet guys. It was nice meeting you guys, this was my first meet and i had a good time even though it was cold and the cops bothered us. Im so motivated now, I have my work cut out for me to catch up to some of you guys. Alot of nice cars in the area that I didnt know were here. Anyways cant wait till next time.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Sins4u33

lol duuhhh i feel stupid i looked over the sign that says.... CLICK FOR ALBUM....nice pics though i like the one with Homo Patrol... hahaha anyone else take pics during the meet...i left my camera in my friends car...and that car is about 6 hrs away....so im only stuck with the DVD-Ram camera for now...got some nice video footage im looking to release a pretty big video on my car and a few of my friends...should be out by spring break when i get the track runs in....ooh yeah good meet though it was good to see some familiar faces...and some new ones might i add....hope to see you all again...anyone up for this next sunday?? i know i should be in town...hopefully the weather will be O.K.

Ben Y
Old 02-21-2005, 04:07 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd be down to meet up this weekend. Nothin' else goin' on, so let's hook somethin' up!
Old 02-21-2005, 04:58 AM
valdeztke

Default this sunday

Ben we should def fo the burrito parking lot .... besides the chunky fuzz that eat there we shouldnt have a problem...

By then Im hoping my car will be breathing alot harder ... and maybe even have some new shoes!!

Old 02-21-2005, 06:19 AM
vlm7

I posted some pix here . Sorry I had to leave earlier than I would've liked but the girl was cold and the threat of snow precluded a drive.

Quick Reply: Feb. 20, Tysons Corner meet