Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

inexpensive yet impressive date ideas anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 08:44 PM
SimplyJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default inexpensive yet impressive date ideas anyone?

Met two girls this weekend and figure on calling at least one on tuesday (the hotter one) but my problem is I'm broke The really hot one I met last night at K street lounge and she is foreign and hasn't been in DC too long so I was thinking maybe hitting up a nice little spot for some drinks than walking around and doing some sightseeing. However, don't really want to do the whole monuments thing because that is a bit too cheesy. This girl is foreign and seriously hot, I don't want to screw up the chance to hit that **** but definitely do not have the money to wine and dine right now. Any (good) suggestions are welcome.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:18 PM
Evo_Z33

Originally Posted by SimplyJ
Met two girls this weekend and figure on calling at least one on tuesday (the hotter one) but my problem is I'm broke The really hot one I met last night at K street lounge and she is foreign and hasn't been in DC too long so I was thinking maybe hitting up a nice little spot for some drinks than walking around and doing some sightseeing. However, don't really want to do the whole monuments thing because that is a bit too cheesy. This girl is foreign and seriously hot, I don't want to screw up the chance to hit that **** but definitely do not have the money to wine and dine right now. Any (good) suggestions are welcome.
Take her go sight seeing in Georgetown or Oldtown in Alexandria then go clubbing or to a bar, and get her as much LONG ISLAND ICE TEA as you can afford. The important thing is get some pix of her and your Z for bragging rights later on .

Last edited by Evo_Z33; 08-21-2005 at 11:29 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:27 AM
valdeztke

just sell something off your car ... then wine and dine her ..
I do it all the time
Old 08-22-2005, 05:56 AM
huducks

Originally Posted by Evo_Z33
Take her go sight seeing in Georgetown or Oldtown in Alexandria then go clubbing or to a bar, and get her as much LONG ISLAND ICE TEA as you can afford. The important thing is get some pix of her and your Z for bragging rights later on .
true.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Balishag

haha i was just in alexandria, va and the georgetown area this weekend... there was jack s**t goin on, and everyone tends to crowd into the 1 or 2 bars that r open.. but hell you would kno better than i do.. id say if u got a friend with security clearence to the pentagon like i did.. then do that =P
Old 08-22-2005, 07:57 AM
SimplyJ

what part of "good ideas" didn't you guys understand??? I'm broke - can't exactly bring her out clubbin. Plus the little money i have I gotta save to go out ballin this weekend for my birthday
Old 08-22-2005, 08:14 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What's your budget for this date?
Old 08-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Balishag

its hard to say man... usually a girl can sniff out a cheap date unless ur creative with it, from wut i understand its pretty hot and humid in DC so ur gonna have to spend a substantial amount of time indoors... drinks r cheap from wut i experienced, jus hang at a bar for awhile or something, old town alexandria seemed like a nice walk at night plus they got a few restaurants and bars in the neighborhood... ur probably gonna have to shell out $60-$100, but thats not too bad considering its a date... sorry i cant come up with anything cheaper, but i tried =P
Old 08-22-2005, 08:26 AM
umzzz
Cwest Army

if you're gonna be in dc during the day its mad cheap to go pedal boating aound the monuments you can get the boats from the jefferson monument. its only open till like 6 tho so if this is an evening thing it wont work. i took my gf there about 2 weeks ago...pedal boated for a whie and then went out to dinner at uno's in gtown. worked for me but then again ive been dating my gf for like a year so i dunno if a first date circimstance would work out as well but its worth a shot

good luck

Last edited by umzzz; 08-22-2005 at 08:28 AM.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Sly_Z

Just be real about it, Tell her," My funds are a little low right now , but I enjoyed coversing with you and would like for us to hang out for bit". If she say cool , then she's a keeper if she acts all uptight then she wasn't worth your time any way. Then call the other chick
Old 08-22-2005, 10:01 AM
arlingtonz

1223 on friday, 20 bucks a head and rail drinks and clubbing untill 10. great happy hour that turns into mad fun as the night rolls through. that would be my first idea, when are you trying to hang out? this week? friday/saturday?
Old 08-22-2005, 10:15 AM
SimplyJ

Originally Posted by arlingtonz
1223 on friday, 20 bucks a head and rail drinks and clubbing untill 10. great happy hour that turns into mad fun as the night rolls through. that would be my first idea, when are you trying to hang out? this week? friday/saturday?

gonna see if she wants to hang out this week sometime since I'm going out for my bday sat.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Evo_Z33

gonna see if she wants to hang out this week sometime since I'm going out for my bday sat.

man take her to a movie
Old 08-22-2005, 10:52 AM
mdracer76
Banned

cheap date? ... do what I do.. slip'em Rohypnol ! You'll score everytime.. and you only have to buy'em 1 drink!

hahaha..

dont really do that .. its not nice .. and when the wake up they are pissed...
Old 08-22-2005, 11:02 AM
arlingtonz

Originally Posted by mdracer76
Mike you are too damn funny.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:24 AM
valdeztke

take her to a ****ing happy hour ... get er drunk ..use those mad skills of yours and work that shiznit. You dont need cash to get into a girls drawers...
I am a big believer in $$$$ doesnt = a good time .. there are plenty of fun cheap things ...

If you have to win her over with money ...then you are going to have to keep winning her over .. pretty soon we'll see your Z up here.

Cheap booze, good music, good people...now thats a good time!
Tell her thats how we do it here
Old 08-22-2005, 11:28 AM
SimplyJ

Originally Posted by valdeztke
I am a big believer in $$$$ doesnt = a good time .. there are plenty of fun cheap things ...

If you have to win her over with money ...then you are going to have to keep winning her over .. pretty soon we'll see your Z up here.
Exactly - hence the title of this thread. Don't want to throw money at her (seeing that I have none at the moment), but wanted to do something nicer (and I use that term loosely) than some HH. But if it comes down to it I'll just get her drunk and hit that @ss
Old 08-22-2005, 11:31 AM
valdeztke

As a wise man once told me:

"If you wiggle the worm just right .. that fish is always gonna bite"
Old 08-22-2005, 12:35 PM
PumpedVA

cheap date? ... do what I do.. slip'em Rohypnol ! You'll score everytime.. and you only have to buy'em 1 drink!

hahaha..

How would you know if there pissed or not?
Old 08-22-2005, 12:42 PM
huducks

hahaha..

i always wondered why he had pictures of little boys in his wallet.

Quick Reply: inexpensive yet impressive date ideas anyone?