Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

If you're a girl with a nice butt, I need you.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Spec-Veee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BamBam
Christine,

Well, I am trying to do this for a couple of reasons: Putting together a portfolio for my car to use in magazines and just general pics to show off the car (I would NOT release any of your images to anyone without getting your permission first..); I would also like to get some nice pics of my car for my computers desktop/screensaver and possibly for print as a poster or signboard for my car at shows (again I would not put anything in the public domain without your permission first); and I also think we should still try to get some cars together for a calendar of the Capital 350Z/G35 cars.

If you have any concerns about this, let me know nothing is set in stone in my mind, I just thought this would be a nice opportunity to get some high quality pictures.

As for why you might want to get pics at cars shows, I thought I read earlier in this thread that you wanted to try some car modeling. I figured that might be a good place to go and get different shots with various cars. I apologize if I got that wrong.

Brent
Brent,
All of that sounds fine, but the calendar thing would require a lot of planning and coordination, and most likely more girls. As for everything else, it sounds fine. I just wanted to be sure of what your plans were for these pics. Integrity knows Kelly which is why I volunteered for his shoot. He said he's never met you/doesn't know you so I figured this was a good time to C.Y.A.

What you're looking for sounds like it could be a weekend event rather than a few hours. I just wanted to get an idea of what you were thinking.

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:13 AM
diablesse

oh man, I haven't been here in a while but I can't believe that this is what you guys have been up to while I was gone

There are TONS of "import models" out there just dying to grace their asses with your car. Ofcourse you'll probably get what you pay for unless someone is doing you a favour. StreetTrenz used to keep a stable of girls in the VA/MD area. You guys might try them for a list of import model girls.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Stealthmax26

wow i gotta keep up on this thread!!! Brent and Mike RD 2!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Spec-Veee

Originally Posted by diablesse
oh man, I haven't been here in a while but I can't believe that this is what you guys have been up to while I was gone

There are TONS of "import models" out there just dying to grace their asses with your car. Ofcourse you'll probably get what you pay for unless someone is doing you a favour. StreetTrenz used to keep a stable of girls in the VA/MD area. You guys might try them for a list of import model girls.

Way to shatter the average girls dream diablesse. No there has been no talk of money, this is all pro-bono work. Besides...we'll look better (I'm sure we'll all be making sure of that) and it'll be nice to have local girls from the Z board on the calendar.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Nowell
National Z Club

Originally Posted by Spec-Veee
Brent,
All of that sounds fine, but the calendar thing would require a lot of planning and coordination, and most likely more girls. As for everything else, it sounds fine. I just wanted to be sure of what your plans were for these pics. Integrity knows Kelly which is why I volunteered for his shoot. He said he's never met you/doesn't know you so I figured this was a good time to C.Y.A.

What you're looking for sounds like it could be a weekend event rather than a few hours. I just wanted to get an idea of what you were thinking.

Thanks.

Thants just because those damn Marines are all high stung =)
Old 02-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Integrity
Banned

Originally Posted by Nowell

Ooh-Rah!
Old 02-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Spec-Veee

My man looks out for me. Cant hate on that.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:45 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Spec,

So your man is a Marine huh....
Well, I won't hold that against you...

Army All the Way......

Just kidding of course, Gotta give props to the folks in Harms way...

--B
Old 02-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Spec-Veee

Spec,

So your man is a Marine huh....
Well, I won't hold that against you...

Army All the Way......

Just kidding of course, Gotta give props to the folks in Harms way...

--B

It's good that you don't hold it against me. Army dudes are pansies next to a marine.

J/K
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM
BamBam

Talking

LMAO.... Yea my CO in one of my advanced training units was a Marine...

Lets just say he didn't like running with us but enjoyed picking up cars for fun...

Oh, and I was not your average Army...

Just joshing of course...

It's good that you don't hold it against me. Army dudes are pansies next to a marine.

J/K

Last edited by BamBam; 02-08-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

J/K
I'm Army too girlie!!! So just remember that it will be two-on-one against your Marine, and Brent and I both outsize him by quite a bit!!!

Just kidding!
Old 02-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Spec-Veee

Originally Posted by kcobean
I'm Army too girlie!!! So just remember that it will be two-on-one against your Marine, and Brent and I both outsize him by quite a bit!!!

Just kidding!

I'm cuter...I win.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:57 PM
arlingtonz

Go ARMY Beat NAVY!

Brett (Chimes in for his brother enlisting and his uncle is just retiring)
Old 02-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Nowell
National Z Club

Originally Posted by kcobean

Just kidding!
Actually its even up, Integ knows im a jar head too. He just didnt say antying to let you lil pups feel big =)
Old 02-08-2006, 07:38 PM
BamBam

I'll give you that... not a question in the world there, you beat both of us in cuteness hands down...
I'm cuter...I win.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:43 PM
kcobean

Actually its even up, Integ knows im a jar head too. He just didnt say antying to let you lil pups feel big =)
LOL.....But we're specifically talking about people in attendance at a private photo shoot that somehow, you weren't invited too!!! Hit the beach Marine!!!

Semper fi!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:46 PM
BamBam

Lil pup.... Let me tell you, I bet I weight more then two of you combined....

Just kidding. How about a little Army – vs - Navy game... You are just a department of the Navy right.....

Alright, alright, I am just playing around. Having done my 6 years in the Infantry, Airborne and SF, I can honestly say that I have seen top notch people in all services. In my book, anyone willing to risk their life day after day for their country is better then most, no matter the Service they serve.
--B

Old 02-08-2006, 07:48 PM
kcobean

Just kidding. How about a little Army – vs - Navy game... You are just a department of the Navy right.....

Alright, alright, I am just playing around. Having done my 6 years in the Infantry, Airborne and SF, I can honestly say that I have seen top notch people in all services. In my book, anyone willing to risk their life day after day for their country is better then most, no matter the Service they serve.
--B
Amen to that brother. Any man or woman who's sacrificed for their country is a winner in my book.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:49 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

--B

+1. Dont care what team you played on as long as you put the jersy on and jumped in the game!

Damn Kelly,harsh about the photo shoot! All good though, if the Marines wanted me to have feelings they would have issued me some, so no harm done!
Old 02-09-2006, 05:04 AM
diablesse

Way to shatter the average girls dream diablesse. No there has been no talk of money, this is all pro-bono work. Besides...we'll look better (I'm sure we'll all be making sure of that) and it'll be nice to have local girls from the Z board on the calendar.
I guess some more girls showed up since I was last here. Last Z meet I went to, and I admit I disappeared for a few months, I was the ONLY girl. Besides the ones riding shotgun.

Did more Z girls come out of the woodwork? If so, that great! I'm really trying to get with more car chicks this year. Your name is a bit gende4r ambiguous Spee Vee..you're a girlie like me?

And, the usual trend is, girls who are serious about their cars have mixed feelings about modeling on other guy's cars. I gave up the import modeling once I realized how differently people/sponsors treat you.

Quick Reply: If you're a girl with a nice butt, I need you.