Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

2JZ! No ****!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Sins4u33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fledis
Sherbaz from SF.com??? I've been in the Supra scene since '97....single turbo, bodykit, wheels....been there, done that.
'95 MKIV's are the best year IMHO. It wouldn't happen to be a blk/blk NA hardtop would it? I almost bought one here in MD to do the very same thing. I changed my mind and decided to go after a 350z(if the wife ever lets me) and build that. I see some areas of improvement, parts wise, for the Z based on my Supra experience.
Anyway, good luck w/ the project and don't forget the injectors and turbo's are smaller on the JSpec GTE's, no EGR either. Also, was it from a Supra or an Aristo? Most JSpecs are from Aristo's and they have a different oil pan.
Scott

Scott,
yeah sherbaz from SF forums hooked me up, he's a great guy to deal with. My supra is a 95 Diamond White Pearl, N/A at the moment, and its a hardtop. Yeah the Z needs a few things to be improved...i dont know when it will happen but im sure it will happen eventually...The injectors and turbos are going to be replaced before the motor goes in. The JSPEC also runs a MAP sensor, and not a MAF sensor. the egr is already removed so that saves me some money on egr block off plates The motor was from a true Supra, not an aristo or vvti. Its a true JSPEC supra motor. The only one he had actually. I know the difference between them all. Ive been shopping for along time. I did quite alot of research before i jumped into this project. But the Supra is going to be a monster. Im hoping its not only going to be a dyno king but also a street monster with the turbo setup i plan on going with. I will keap you all updated on the process though. Should be exciting, i know i am!

Ben Y
Old 12-10-2005, 06:24 AM
huducks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...96622330QQrdZ1

hey ben is this real or is it just me not knowing. i figured u would know more than me.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:53 AM
s14roller

Originally Posted by huducks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...96622330QQrdZ1

hey ben is this real or is it just me not knowing. i figured u would know more than me.
Probably real...if you look at the engine it's a NA...the car is also a Salvage. It's probably going for close to $10K over what it's worth stock and you're pretty much paying for that kit.

For $25K I'd look into buying a nice TT...
Old 12-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Sins4u33

very nice kit, all CF

thats mike's dream car

its an n/a engine, s14 roller, nailed everything i can really think of....but for 25k u can buy a nice TT no problem, id look around before jumpin into somethings...if u need help hollah @ me if your really interested...

Ben Y
Old 12-12-2005, 07:28 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My favorite Supra...

Great car but big $$$ to mod the right way!

Last edited by 05-Z; 08-06-2006 at 06:37 AM.