Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

DC Area - calling all exhausts...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006 | 08:21 PM
DJK

Default DC Area - calling all exhausts...

is there anybody in the dc metro area with an aftermarket exhaust that would pick me up and take me for a ride? im deciding on exhausts and i figure its best to hear them in person, im specifically looking for HKS, APS, Borla, Fujitsubo, actually pretty much anything - just post here and ill pm you or something.
Old 10-02-2006 | 09:37 AM
bboypuertoroc

Go to one of the Mid-A meets. I think that you won't find one repeat exhaust at one of them, and the guys would be more than happy to assist you.
Old 10-02-2006 | 02:15 PM
DJK

are any near a metro stop - otherwise can someone drive me to a meet?
Old 10-02-2006 | 08:29 PM
05-Z

There might be a barbeque happening soon, watch this forum for updates. I'm sure someone can fetch you up.
Old 10-02-2006 | 09:33 PM
abui01

Yeah, you can hear my Fujitsubo + Crawford HFC + Jic Y-Pipe combo fart can at the next bbq, sounds just like stock but deeper. Very Quiet as well. There are threads on the boards with sound clips of all the exhausts, you need to specify what tone you're looking for. Different motor mods effect the noise output
Old 10-02-2006 | 10:55 PM
DJK

Originally Posted by abui01
Yeah, you can hear my Fujitsubo + Crawford HFC + Jic Y-Pipe combo fart can at the next bbq, sounds just like stock but deeper. Very Quiet as well. There are threads on the boards with sound clips of all the exhausts, you need to specify what tone you're looking for. Different motor mods effect the noise output
looking forward to it - ive heard all the sound clips and i have concluded i need to hear them in real life to determine what i want, im looking for something that sounds like the APS twin turbo kit + APS turbo-back, but a NA application that sounds like that, for reference, something that sounds like the tokyo drift 350, either that or one thats abnoxiously loud. - this bbq doesnt look like its gunna happen anytime soon... wanna pick me up?