Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

George Mason University(gmu Z )

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006 | 03:37 PM
kpiskin

Why did this guy get banned anyway? He had some stupid posts and could be annoying, but I don't remember him doing anything severe enough to get banned.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:40 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by kpiskin
Why did this guy get banned anyway? He had some stupid posts and could be annoying, but I don't remember him doing anything severe enough to get banned.
Do you know who Shayan aka SH82N-Z ? he's the same as the OP of this thread ... he was banned 2 months ago ... Kelly (kcobean) help me out on this one ... I'm not going out of my way to get someone banned .... he was already banned before and tried to slip through the cracks.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:40 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
This douche is the imfamous Shayan (SN: ShayanZ, SH82N-Z) he's been banned from this site. I guarantee he went to a public internet server like GMU's campus computers and registered under a campus ISP that wouldn't match the one he got banned under. www.Msoltanian.com is his website .... look at the "LEASED" 350Z uptop ... look at the tags .... now look at his website .... actually I'll help you out so he won't think his site is getting positive hits ... the attached pic is his car .... same EFFIN tags .... what's up sha-nay-nay ... did you really think you'd slip through the cracks? ...

owned!!! boo shayan!

from other thread.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:42 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Gee it seems the Moderators are on my side ... look who just got banned ... seriously get a clue before you start sounding like a 12 year old.
You're one to talk? You just came out of now where getting into some one else's business(That sounds like some thing a child would do)? If it's that big of an issue then let the moderators take care of it.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:45 PM
kpiskin

Okay, still doesn't explain why he got banned? Did he offend someone or break one of the user agreement rules? Is this a classified offense or something?
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:45 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

^whered your sidebrun thread go, i really want to link the pics.

You should really stop picking fights with premeir members.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:47 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Seriously ... it's seems there's nothing but newb's saying ... "why did you get him banned" blablablah .... Keith where are you? .... you of anyone wouldn't want to let this punk back on this forum ... for the record Shayan went out his way to go to g35driver.com and tried spreading rumors about him (btw Keith owns G) ... most of you guys have no idea who you're posting to but in this regional forum everyone knows each other. So when someone spreads rumors they're not just "e-thugging" they're trying to trash someone's real life reputation.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 10-15-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:48 PM
kpiskin

Huh?
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:50 PM
kpiskin

I'm not doubting or questioning what you're saying dutchboy, just curious what the deal is. I didn't ask to bring the guy back. BTW I've been a member of this site longer than you.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:50 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Okay, still doesn't explain why he got banned? Did he offend someone or break one of the user agreement rules? Is this a classified offense or something?
When you say "HE" ? who are you talking about .... I'm talking about Shayan who just so happens to be the same guy as the OP ... he obviously broke multiple TOUs ... but the straw that broke the camels back is when he started threatening people with baseball bats ... (like he could lift bat to swing it)
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:52 PM
kpiskin

When you say "HE" ? who are you talking about .... I'm talking about Shayan who just so happens to be the same guy as the OP ... he obviously broke multiple TOUs ... but the straw that broke the camels back is when he started threatening people with baseball bats ... (like he could lift bat to swing it)
Okay, thanks for explaining that.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:54 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

I'm not doubting or questioning what you're saying dutchboy, just curious what the deal is. I didn't ask to bring the guy back. BTW I've been a member of this site longer than you.
I know ... that's why I'm wondering why you're asking why he (Shayan) got banned ... his name is imfamous in the Mid-A forum as being useless and starting **** with everyone.
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:57 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Okay, thanks for explaining that.
cool ... look man I'm about as laid back as you can get ... it's one thing if you spread rumors and about someone on the other side of the country and you don't know them. It's another if he tries to trash your personal reputation and just so happens to use the internet to do it.
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

Ok, to clear this up for everyone in the Mid-A who somehow missed it, and the other people not from the Mid-A coming into the forum:

ShayanZ threatened to do serious harm to a vendor. He also spammed, trolled... anything that is annoying, pointless, disrespectful... you name it, he said it. He had several chances to redeem himself, yet would just prove he needed to get banned every time.

So, for those of you that think dutch is prying into other people's business, he is not. So it might be a little weird he recognized the plates lol, but I am glad he did, becuase I would not want to deal with Shayan's posts again.

This thread should be closed, if Kelly reads this.

P.S. - Moderators (like myself) cannot ban anyone, only Admins... the moderators are just here to make sure things stay in line, and we each have our authority in different forums, like kcobean (Kelly) is the moderator/supermod here, I am the moderator of the classifieds... etc. etc., just to clear some more things up.
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
^whered your sidebrun thread go, i really want to link the pics.

You should really stop picking fights with premeir members.
Wired 24/7 closed it because of unprovoked flaming towards me. So get that straight.
kpiskin

The guy never really bothered me. I honestly barely remember the guy, other than he had some stupid posts. However we have lots of stupid newb posts, so nothing new there. If he made physical threats against people, that's good enough for me. I just just never knew the rest fo the story and that's why I was asking. I wasn't questioning the validity of your claim just curious what happened.
Old 10-15-2006 | 04:02 PM
Xx SiFaKa

Originally Posted by mrpratt
Ok, to clear this up for everyone in the Mid-A who somehow missed it, and the other people not from the Mid-A coming into the forum:

ShayanZ threatened to do serious harm to a vendor. He also spammed, trolled... anything that is annoying, pointless, disrespectful... you name it, he said it. He had several chances to redeem himself, yet would just prove he needed to get banned every time.

So, for those of you that think dutch is prying into other people's business, he is not. So it might be a little weird he recognized the plates lol, but I am glad he did, becuase I would not want to deal with Shayan's posts again.

This thread should be closed, if Kelly reads this.

P.S. - Moderators (like myself) cannot ban anyone, only Admins... the moderators are just here to make sure things stay in line, and we each have our authority in different forums, like kcobean (Kelly) is the moderator/supermod here, I am the moderator of the classifieds... etc. etc., just to clear some more things up.
Thanks for really clearing that up. I will stop posting in this thread now. I just didn't know the story.

But I will ask this: I would like Dutchboy350z to stop quoting me and trying to provoke flaming from my posts through out this forum site. Dutchboy, you know what you're doing so just stop please. Thanks
Old 10-15-2006 | 04:07 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

The guy never really bothered me. I honestly barely remember the guy, other than he had some stupid posts. However we have lots of stupid newb posts, so nothing new there. If he made physical threats against people, that's good enough for me. I just just never knew the rest fo the story and that's why I was asking. I wasn't questioning the validity of your claim just curious what happened.
Thank you Mrpratt ... I felt like I was taking "crazy pills" there for a second (some of you might know that line ... Zoolander) ...

kpiskin ... If any of the Z guys know me in the Mid-A forum they know I'll do anything to help them out. I'm not a confrontational person, I just didn't want to let this kid get away with getting back on this forum and starting up with everyone. hope this clears things up.
Old 10-15-2006 | 04:08 PM
kpiskin

I think we can close this thread, just a huge comms disconnect between people.
Old 10-15-2006 | 04:10 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

yep, i will pm kelly to get him to close it, hopefully dutch and sifaka can resolve their differences

Quick Reply: George Mason University(gmu Z )