Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

(Import vs. Domestic) @MIR

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:30 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by philude
lol, i felt bad for the girls cause they had to wear the skimpy outfits in the cold weather.
Your suppose to offer to help them keep warm.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:35 AM
bigslim350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, schoolgirls and racing was a bad mix. I missed out on seeing some runs as a result of the contest.

the classes didn't seem that complicated though, if my car was tuned right I would have liked to run in the quick 16 also. however, the best i coulud have probably done was a 12.2 or so and that was not fast enough for the 11.something cut of time. maybe next year, (i'll at least do ET bracket racing)
Old 11-06-2006, 07:23 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Your suppose to offer to help them keep warm.
Yea, I know one of the girls that was in the competition. She said it was REALLY cold and it was a great opportunity to see all the girls’ headlights... LOL
I offered to keep her warm, but unfortunately I had a flight to catch and could not be there..

Anyone got pics....
Old 11-06-2006, 07:27 AM
PumpedVA

Originally Posted by BamBam
Yea, I know one of the girls that was in the competition. She said it was REALLY cold and it was a great opportunity to see all the girls’ headlights... LOL
I offered to keep her warm, but unfortunately I had a flight to catch and could not be there..

Anyone got pics....
Brent when you going to be back in town? maybe we could set up a small meet or something?
Old 11-06-2006, 08:43 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, I was planning on staying down in the FL area with the Z, but just got bad news.. Looks like I got to ship my chit to GTM to see if the engine is salvageable. Sharif was not able to keep the headgasket from popping again... Same damn cylinder too.

But hey, can I hang out with you Z guys in the Lotus..? I should be around on most weekends from now on. What is your schedule like? How was that 'Open House' you had on Sunday?
--B
Old 11-06-2006, 08:47 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I was planning on staying down in the FL area with the Z, but just got bad news.. Looks like I got to ship my chit to GTM to see if the engine is salvageable. Sharif was not able to keep the headgasket from popping again... Same damn cylinder too.
--B
Damn, even with the HKS installed. That really sucks!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 09:59 AM
PumpedVA

But hey, can I hang out with you Z guys in the Lotus..? I should be around on most weekends from now on. What is your schedule like? How was that 'Open House' you had on Sunday?
--B
man bro sorry to hear that. I know your pissed! My open house SUCKED sure wish this market would pick back up