Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

so i have the fever...

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006 | 09:44 AM
widebody350

Nah I will definately drive it(just not everyday and not on rainy days) and plan on doing atleast one rally. I think that a couple of people are doing a rally from our area to wherever the spring SEMA is going to be held, so I will definately do that and I want to get in another. I am hoping that driving the car and all the shows/meets will get me back into the car.
Berto and Abui are right in that if your car is down and especially if it is out of your sight for extended periods of time then you just get bummed/bored, which makes you just want to say hell with it so that you can get a car that you can actually drive. Brent and I are both examples of that and I think even Toby was thinking about giving up on the Z as well. I think that only really happens when you get into the show car stuff b/c look at Berto, he blows a motor and in 1 1/2 months or so he's got a beast and a blown tranny is replaced by the end of the week. lol. This car is first car that I have ever done any extensive body mods to and probably the last b/c it is a real pain in the @ss.--will look unique and real good though IMO
Old 12-24-2006 | 10:48 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Car was on the road 3 months exactly after blowing up the stock motor and tranny took me about 1 month to replace, but whos counting Wait till you get it back and decide...