Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

757 Z meet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Axelerate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C45P312
Track events for S2000s require a roll bar. If I was to wreck and the adjuster saw the roll bar, I would not be given an insurance help and most likely would be dropped.

Your correct on the roll bar, but you have more of a chance getting in a wreck on the way to the track or following 18 other S2000's down public roads and making a video of it.

As for my other comments I was being sarcastic, but I do hate how most S2000 owners think their car is god's gift to turns, but yet do nothing with the car that invovles turns.

Last edited by Axelerate; 01-09-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:28 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have 20in wheels.
You know how to read.

What's your point? I actually like S2Ks. It's the arrogant fan boys like you and your friends I can do without.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:49 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Im down for whatever and whenever... We should try to conduct a drift contest, between the two platforms????
Old 01-09-2007, 04:53 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If we were "douchebags" or "hot biz" I don't think we would have invited the 350Z to begin with. There was a totaly of about 19 cars with us. Do you really think that we would have gone ***** to the wall?
Yeah you and your friends are the epitomy of being magnanimous .

You invite other cars to come along with you and than make a video insulting their cars without the owners being in them. That takes real *****.

On a final note, I've got to know, is it a requirement to weigh less then a buck fifty and have the looks of a 12 year old boy to join your fan boy club?

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 01-09-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Carlo-I want to race the quickest FI S2K you have. I know this maybe a long shot but you may know this guy--->Few months ago I saw a Black S2K with a turbo kit, loud open dumps. Seemed very quick when he hit it, I saw him 1X in Glen Burnie on Dorsey Rd, never again. Have any clue who he is? You might know him from the forums. I doubt it was stock block....

Last time I was on the S2K boards they were all makiong excuses for the video I made bending one over (with bolt-ons), needless to say I dont visit s2ki.com often-pretty lame.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:36 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribing to this thread, may have my car back in time to see a smack down!!
Old 01-10-2007, 05:28 AM
Hking86

ok being the person that filmed this "blasphemy" (filmed, i didnt make this video. i made a different video that excluded the content in this one) let me take the time to address some things

Originally Posted by tiki240
Hey guys... on the local forums here (vadriven.com) a friend of mine made a video of the last s2000 meet about 2 weeks ago. long story short, most of the s2k owners seem to think they are the hot biz see this http://media.putfile.com/S2000-Meet-VA-Jan-07 ... watch till the end to feel the rage... anyways. who is up for a Z meet sometime within the next two or three weeks? 757 area aka 7 cities hampton, newportnews, norfolk, va beach, chesapeake, portsmouth, etc...and does anyone have the means to compile the footage and make a vid of it??
tiki is a good friend of mine that i've known for yrs now. i'm pretty sure this was meant as a friendly rivalry type thing and not started for the soul sake of ruffling feathers. why he would post here and say that we act like the "hot biz" puzzles me. if he were there he woulda thought differently and if he really had a concern i would have preferred that he address me first.

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
I know there are plenty of 350Z douchebag owners but these a$$clowns take the cake. Talk about being hardcore fan boys, if the S2K had a cack they'd be waiting in line to shlob *** it.
once again i dont see how we were are acting better than everyone else?

Originally Posted by Axelerate
I just watched the vid and I'm pissed Tiki. I invited them to come out to Pungo next Sunday for a auto-x but, they wont show.

You let me know next time they are having their little "cruise" down some little ****ty roads and I'll come out on R compounds and bring my brothers
SE-R cup car and then we'll see who gets the thumbs down.
this wasent a "Race" event. it was just a drive. breathe easy.

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
Seriously, it doesnt matter your car, if its not like ours we dont like it. You dont like ours because its not like yours. Just dont come here to blast people bro. This is our turff, we dont go on S2nothings sites and try to blast you... lets us do our thing, and we will let you do yours.
i'm not here to blast cars or you all for that matter. its the interent and this is your social community and you are free to voice your own opinions. Tiki and I discuss S2000s and 350z everytime we talk. i'm the most unbiased and mature person when it comes to conversations like this. I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs to show a car's faults to put my car over. The fact of the matter is when it comes to tuning, any car can beat any car.

Originally Posted by fairladyinit
Lets do it again with Z's and S2000's. We shouldn't be fighting, while there are still domestic cars out there. Lol but you have to admit that, what that one S2k owner did was ghey. I love Z's. I love S2000's, even though I usually smoke them . Meet, Drive and photoshoot. Who's in?
Thank you for atleast trying to be the bigger man. In regardes to the whole thumbs down issue, all the owners of every car there were to the right just barely off camera watching what was going on. they were good sports about it and got a kick out of it (not just the s2000s owners either). in the event that any owner didnt feel right or thought it was ****ed up, they shoulda have approached me voiced the matter to me. i would have taken that into consideration and recoreded over it. it was a friendly poke which has turned into some sort of hate crime.

You invite other cars to come along with you and than make a video insulting their cars without the owners being in them. That takes real *****.
check my previous paragraph.

On a final note, I've got to know, is it a requirement to weigh less then a buck fifty and have the looks of a 12 year old boy to join your fan boy club?
Originally Posted by carfi179
Is that Waldo in the video?
this last bit i need to address. These comments are redundant. That's me in the video. I dont think my actions were making me look "cocky" or "hot biz" and i also dont think they were grounds for me being picked apart out of someone's anger\entertainment. That is me in my goofball nature having fun doign whatever it is i do.

I came in here being as mature and unbiased as possible to hopefully put some closure to this. It was one action poking fun at another car that was blown entirely out of proportion. If i had known it was gonna get people to be this upset i woulda never taped it. If anything i thought yall would want to drive with us to joke around back, not to challenge us to races and what have you. I dont think my car is god's gift nor do any of the other owners i was with that day. We do not ride around thinking we are hot **** (unless its the occasional ricer trying to show one of us up on the street, which i'm damn sure positive you guys would react the same way). I hope a few of you atleast take time to read this response as it is not an uneducated rant of anger.

Your geeky, less than a buck fifty, 12 yr old looking S2000 driver
- Hannibal King

Last edited by Hking86; 01-10-2007 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:42 AM
bonusfrag

That's me in the video. I dont think my actions were making me look "cocky" or "hot biz" and i also dont think they were grounds for me being picked apart out of someone's anger\entertainment.
welcome to the internet? I thought the internet WAS built for making fun and entertainment out of other people. That and ****.

Last edited by bonusfrag; 01-10-2007 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Hking86

Originally Posted by bonusfrag
welcome to the internet? I thought the internet WAS built for making fun and entertainment out of other people. That and ****.
hmm. point taken

+1 for ****
Old 01-10-2007, 05:51 AM
C45P312

Seriously, it doesnt matter your car, if its not like ours we dont like it. You dont like ours because its not like yours. Just dont come here to blast people bro. This is our turff, we dont go on S2nothings sites and try to blast you... lets us do our thing, and we will let you do yours.
Please show me where I am the first to start blasting people? Till then, sit down.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:54 AM
C45P312

Originally Posted by fairladyinit
Lets do it again with Z's and S2000's. We shouldn't be fighting, while there are still domestic cars out there. Lol but you have to admit that, what that one S2k owner did was ghey. I love Z's. I love S2000's, even though I usually smoke them . Meet, Drive and photoshoot. Who's in?
What that one guy did was a joke. If you were actually there, it was all in good fun. The OP of this thread wasn't even there. And according to the 350z that did attend, he had a blast. All of my comments have stemmed off of 350z owner comments.

And I invite you guys to come onto our boards.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:57 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

i wasnt aware that a shoty antenna was an s2000 antenna, i dont remember getting it from a honda dealer either...
Old 01-10-2007, 05:57 AM
C45P312

Originally Posted by carfi179
Is that Waldo in the video?
Is he wearing a white and red striped shirt? No. So, no, it is not Waldo.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:59 AM
4SHIZZIL

Default This is what started it all.

Originally Posted by tiki240
Hey guys... on the local forums here (vadriven.com) a friend of mine made a video of the last s2000 meet about 2 weeks ago. long story short, most of the s2k owners seem to think they are the hot biz see this http://media.putfile.com/S2000-Meet-VA-Jan-07 ... watch till the end to feel the rage... anyways. who is up for a Z meet sometime within the next two or three weeks? 757 area aka 7 cities hampton, newportnews, norfolk, va beach, chesapeake, portsmouth, etc...and does anyone have the means to compile the footage and make a vid of it??

Obviously we are dealing with kids. Great explanation of what really went down. I based my opinions from the originator of the message.

He lead all of us to believe that this was straight disrespect and disrgaurd for our kind. Im cool with the subject now. It seemed as if he was kidding, but the post above doesnt state that.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 AM
C45P312

You know how to read.

What's your point? I actually like S2Ks. It's the arrogant fan boys like you and your friends I can do without.
How am I an arrogant fan boy? All these accusations without anything to back it up with. If you look at the previous comment you made it truely shows your persona. Let me help you and post it again in case you forgot:

I know there are plenty of 350Z douchebag owners but these a$$clowns take the cake. Talk about being hardcore fan boys, if the S2K had a cack they'd be waiting in line to shlob *** it.
p.s. **** is spelled "****"
Old 01-10-2007, 06:03 AM
C45P312

Originally Posted by Axelerate
Your correct on the roll bar, but you have more of a chance getting in a wreck on the way to the track or following 18 other S2000's down public roads and making a video of it.

As for my other comments I was being sarcastic, but I do hate how most S2000 owners think their car is god's gift to turns, but yet do nothing with the car that invovles turns.
Yes you do have more of a chance to wreck on the way to the track or following 18 other S2000's down public roads. But most owners will not install a roll bar and take the chance of getting dropped from insurance. You should be happy that you can track your car and I'm sure you do well. However, I'm almost certain that your times will be faster if you drove an S2000. So that takes care of God's gift to turns.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:04 AM
C45P312

Im down for whatever and whenever... We should try to conduct a drift contest, between the two platforms????
I hope you aren't being serious. It's hard to tell sarcasim on the boards.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:08 AM
C45P312

We didn't invite the other cars along just to insult them. Where are you getting this information from. Again with your accusations without any backing.

On a final note, I weigh 200lbs and look 30. I'm sorry that S2000 owners are getting younger and younger but then again, I'm also happy that S2000s can be more affordable to people to create a better community. Then again, there will always be some "douchebags" and "fan boys". It's a catch 22 sir.

p.s. You've been served.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:11 AM
4SHIZZIL

YOU WILL GET BANDED ON THIS SITE FOR USING BAD WORDS. PEOPLE MIS-SPELL THEM ON PURPOSE...Watch your words, choose them carefully.

You should be mad at TIKI, he mislead all of us!
Old 01-10-2007, 06:12 AM
C45P312

Originally Posted by Alberto
Carlo-I want to race the quickest FI S2K you have. I know this maybe a long shot but you may know this guy--->Few months ago I saw a Black S2K with a turbo kit, loud open dumps. Seemed very quick when he hit it, I saw him 1X in Glen Burnie on Dorsey Rd, never again. Have any clue who he is? You might know him from the forums. I doubt it was stock block....

Last time I was on the S2K boards they were all makiong excuses for the video I made bending one over (with bolt-ons), needless to say I dont visit s2ki.com often-pretty lame.
PM sent.

Last edited by C45P312; 01-10-2007 at 06:31 AM.

Quick Reply: 757 Z meet?