Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Wish me Luck !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Sly_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wish me Luck !!!

Heading to court this morning for speeding. Man, I hope this trooper doesn't show up!!!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 04:32 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

did you file an extention? Chances are he will be there but cross your fingers!
Old 03-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Chugg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck, they always show up :-( im sitting here getting over the wisdom teeeth getting pulled but i think you might have it worse
Old 03-30-2007, 04:34 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
did you file an extention? Chances are he will be there but cross your fingers!
+1... Gluck!

Extension FTW.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:17 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Always file for an extention! Chances are the cop is scheduled for court on the original date and has multiple cases so he will be there. If you file an extention he may not be scheduled for work or court that day and your chance he will not show improves.

Not Guilty FTMFW!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:25 AM
christian655321

good luck, maybe hes sick or running late. let us know how it turns out.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Sly_Z

Okay guys this is the low down.

My case was at 9:00am i showed up at 8:59 but when I got up to the door I had my cell on my belt so the court officer told me i had to take it back to the car. Okay so it's 9:05 when I get in there but the judge wasn't in yet. I did the usual scan around the room to see if this **** shows up. The officer that wrote me the ticket name is Hunter. The judge calls the 1st guy up, but there's no officer on the other side. The judge dismisses the case. So, i'm smiling inside, like "Yes, I'm going to get off!!!!". Then he calls 3 more cases by officer Hunter and dismisses tem all. Well, the doors open and guess who shows up!!!!! ****ing Officer Hunter! I couldn't even hold it in, I whispered "****!" even though the court room recorder can pick up the smallest sounds.

So, the next case the guy is up front with the officer and the judge asked him is he Guilty or not guilty, but I guess the poor guy was in shock that the bastard showed up because he was like "UUUUUUUUmmmmmm, UUUUUUmmmm, I guess I'm Ummmmmm". hahahahaha So, the judge gets impatient and yells, "GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!!!". So, the guy throws out "NOT Guilty". Then the officer suppose to read off the ticket to the judge but he says, Your Honor i don't have his ticket. So the judge dismissed the case. So, now I'm wondering did this **** just loose one ticket or all, what should I say when I get up there guilty (which I am) or Not guilty? ****, what should I do?!! Well the officer helped me out by sayint to the judge, "actually I don't have the first three tickets. Now I'm like call me next PLEEEASE!!! Well, the judge calls someone else, and dismissed his case, then he calls my name, I had to hold in the laughter, but I got the same feeling you get when your team win the championship!!!! So, I go up to the front and the Judge asked the officer ,"Do you have his docket?" the Officer said, Your Honor what happen is that there is another Officer hunter and he has my dockets by mistake. The judge says, well that's your problem I'm not going to have this young man come back here,"case Dismissed!!!!!!!!!

So I guess you guys wishing me luck worked!

Last edited by Sly_Z; 03-31-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:04 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by Sly_Z

My case was at 9:00am i showed up at 8:59 but when I got up to the door I had my cell on my belt so the court officer told me i had to take it back to the car. Okay so it's 9:05 when I get in there but the judge wasn't in yet. I did the usual scan around the room to see if this **** shows up. The officer that wrote me the ticket name is Hunter. The judge calls the 1st guy up, but there's no officer on the other side. The judge dismisses the case. So, i'm smiling inside, like "Yes, I'm going to get off!!!!". Then he calls 3 more cases by officer Hunter and dismisses tem all. Well, the doors open and guess who shows up!!!!! ****ing Officer Hunter! I couldn't even hold it in, I whispered "****!" even though the court room recorder can pick up the smallest sounds.

So, the next case the guy is up front with the officer and the judge asked him is he Guilty or not guilty, but I guess the poor guy was in shock that the bastard showed up because he was like "UUUUUUUUmmmmmm, UUUUUUmmmm, I guess I'm Ummmmmm". hahahahaha So, the judge gets impatient and yells, "GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!!!". So, the guy throws out "NOT Guilty". Then the officer suppose to read off the ticket to the judge but he says, Your Honor i don't have his ticket. So the judge dismissed the case. So, now I'm wondering did this **** just loose one ticket or all, what should I say when I get up there guilty (which I am) or Not guilty? ****, what should I do?!! Well the officer helped me out by sayint to the judge, "actually I don't have the first three tickets. Now I'm like call me next PLEEEASE!!! Well, the judge calls someone else, and dismissed his case, then he calls my name, I had to hold in the laughter, but I got the same feeling you get when your team win the championship!!!! So, I go up to the front and the Judge asked the officer ,"Do you have his docket/" the Officer said, Your what happen isthat there is another Officer hunter and he has my dockets by mistake. The judge says, well that's your problem I'm not going to have this young man coma back here,"case Dismissed!!!!!!!!!

LOL Man that's awesome. **** officer Hunter!!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:06 AM
christian655321

thats just crazy. congrats.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:09 AM
stein

LOL Officer Hunter FTMFW!!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:24 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Thumbs up

Officer Hunter is having a bad day

Congradulations that is Flippin' sweet!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
350z2go

Haha Dats Tight
Old 03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I1DER

Great luck! Hopefully you won't need it in the future.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:32 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Good Luck!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:38 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

So, the next case the guy is up front with the officer and the judge asked him is he Guilty or not guilty, but I guess the poor guy was in shock that the bastard showed up because he was like "UUUUUUUUmmmmmm, UUUUUUmmmm, I guess I'm Ummmmmm". hahahahaha So, the judge gets impatient and yells, "GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!!!". So, the guy throws out "NOT Guilty". Then the officer suppose to read off the ticket to the judge but he says, Your Honor i don't have his ticket. So the judge dismissed the case. So, now I'm wondering did this **** just loose one ticket or all, what should I say when I get up there guilty (which I am) or Not guilty? ****, what should I do?!! Well the officer helped me out by sayint to the judge, "actually I don't have the first three tickets. Now I'm like call me next PLEEEASE!!! Well, the judge calls someone else, and dismissed his case, then he calls my name, I had to hold in the laughter, but I got the same feeling you get when your team win the championship!!!! So, I go up to the front and the Judge asked the officer ,"Do you have his docket/" the Officer said, Your what happen isthat there is another Officer hunter and he has my dockets by mistake. The judge says, well that's your problem I'm not going to have this young man coma back here,"case Dismissed!!!!!!!!!

Officer Hunter is going to track you down and shoot you!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Chugg

haha thats awesome...and always say your not guilty, when i got a ticket and the lady in front of me said guilty to her wreckless with no prior tickets she got 25 days in jail....and i got off scott free
Old 03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good Job... Glad you had your day in court and you came out the winner...
Take is easy, and thank your lucky stars on this one... LOL
Old 03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I Love To Hear That

FOR THE 52 TIMES BEING PULLED OVER IN 15 YEARS OF DRIVING WITH 6 RECKLESS...(15 OVER BS TICKETS IN TRAFFIC...OK ONE WAS 115, BUT I WAS JUST IN THIRD ON A NINJA 600 LOL)....I LOVE TO HEAR AT LEAST ONE OF US GET OFF! DUDE IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS THAT I JUST MAY BUST A DONUT IN AN INTERSECTION ON MY WAY HOME...LOL. CAN YOU TELL I ABSOLUTE CANT STAND THE POLICE, I WONT EVEN TALK TO PIG SMELLING UNCLE ON CHRISTMAS WHEN HE SHOWS UP IN UNIFORM, IF HE WASNT FAMILY ID TAKE HIS CAR, CAUSE HE ALWAYS LEAVES IT RUNNING LOL. MY TAX DOLLARS SHOULD BE SPENT ON REAL CRIME!

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-30-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:50 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

damn so u gonna buy us beeeeeeeeeeeeer?! haha
Old 03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Awesome story Sly, glad you got off man. WTF is up with you not being able to take a cell in- with it being off or on vibrate to the court room (even in your pocket?)? I havent been to court in over 3.5 years.

Alberto <---never speeds and is ticket free in nearly 4

Quick Reply: Wish me Luck !!!