Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Virginia Tech Z owners...Check in please

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:45 PM
StarcraftBW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very sad...... the dude is on crack.............. omg.....i can't $^#$^#%^#%& believe this. very very very very SAD.......... man i am very very sad......
Old 04-16-2007, 06:26 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

I believe that murderers like this inherit a special place in hell. I can't imagine the atmosphere on campus. I've experienced losing friends overseas as many of our military members. . .but we volunteered for that risk. such innocent slayings is despiccable.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:26 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Thanks everyone for asking about me, I am fine, and all of my close friends have been accounted for. Of the 17 names released so far I do not know any of them.

Right now it is just speculation, 3 people I know are missing, but that could just be because of their cell phones not working or other circumstances. We are keeping positive.

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone, it was touching to hear from people I hadn't talked to since high school.

The saddest thing I have heard is one of the guys killed was about to graduate with 3 majors, and was an excellent student and resident adviser.

Physically I am fine, mentally and emotionally I am drained, but enraged at the same time. I will probably stay, finish out the semester, and keep those crazy fkers away from the funerals. If you don't know what I'm talking about I made a facebook group to organize students against it.
http://vt.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2310783740&ref=nf
Old 04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
Gooey

Glad to hear youre ok. This is one of the saddest things that have happened. Hope only good can come out of this as it binds the communities together. My prayers go out for the victims, their families, and all those effected by this tragedy.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Sly_Z

My heart goes out to all of the victims of yesterdays shooting.

This is a very sad day and time in America when innocent people can't pursue a career or goal without having to worry about some crazy *** M#####f#r taking their lives!!!!! I know everyone has the right to go to college but I'm starting to think that our great Institutions of Higher Learning are going to have to start doing background checks!!!

What the hell is going on, we have SWAT team patrolling high schools, kids have to pass through metal detectors, takes 3 hours to board the ****ing planes, now the college campuses across the country have to be on alert because of of these ****ing idiots. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:29 AM
6894kevin

My heart goes out to all of the friends and famly up at VT.
This will be another day in my life i won't ever forget
Old 04-17-2007, 04:49 AM
03aeroZ

Originally Posted by mrpratt
Thanks everyone for asking about me, I am fine, and all of my close friends have been accounted for. Of the 17 names released so far I do not know any of them.

Right now it is just speculation, 3 people I know are missing, but that could just be because of their cell phones not working or other circumstances. We are keeping positive.

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone, it was touching to hear from people I hadn't talked to since high school.

The saddest thing I have heard is one of the guys killed was about to graduate with 3 majors, and was an excellent student and resident adviser.

Physically I am fine, mentally and emotionally I am drained, but enraged at the same time. I will probably stay, finish out the semester, and keep those crazy fkers away from the funerals. If you don't know what I'm talking about I made a facebook group to organize students against it.
http://vt.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2310783740&ref=nf

what crazy fkers are you talking about...i don't have facebook. and PLEASE tell me it is not that crazy a$$ lady that shows up at military funerals.....
Old 04-17-2007, 04:54 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
what crazy fkers are you talking about...i don't have facebook. and PLEASE tell me it is not that crazy a$$ lady that shows up at military funerals.....
similar to her, but worse.

http://www.godhatesamerica.com

Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church plan on picketing (they call it preaching) at the funerals of the fallen. We are organizing to do everything we can to keep that from happening.

If anyone wants to help let me know, we are open to everyone and any suggestions about how to keep them as far away as possible from the services. We have contacted the patriot guard riders that always show up to "out shout" them.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:58 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

By far one of the most terrible tragedys this country has ever seen, my prayers and thoughts are with the victims families & friends.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 AM
watson22

Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church plan on picketing (they call it preaching) at the funerals of the fallen. We are organizing to do everything we can to keep that from happening.

If anyone wants to help let me know, we are open to everyone and any suggestions about how to keep them as far away as possible from the services. We have contacted the patriot guard riders that always show up to "out shout" them.
The Phelps family is nuts. The grandaughters lived close to where I used to live and they'd call into the radio station all the time and say how evil we are and blah blah blah. They are as crazy as the old man himself. I hope you can keep them away from this tragic event. My thoughts will be with you all.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:10 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Interesting charachter, totaly unnecessary for him to show up at an event like this. It would be very disrespectful, is there anywhere we can possibly sign up online to petition his group?
Old 04-17-2007, 05:12 AM
Sly_Z

I thought they were passing a law to stop these fools from invading funerals. These people are antagonist not baptist!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 05:17 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by Sly_Z
I thought they were passing a law to stop these fools from invading funerals. These people are antagonist not baptist!!!
+1 if he were a real "leader" he would show some respect and say a prayer for the students/families. I'm sure an event like this will bring his organization national media coverage which is probably all they really want.

Phelps
Old 04-17-2007, 05:22 AM
Integrity
Banned

When are the funerals? This is outrageous. If I can, I will help.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I is just beyond me how thing like this happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those that have been effected by this tragedy. And to the link above, wow. I hope that you guys can keep those scumbags away, if i was closer I would gladly help
Old 04-17-2007, 05:48 AM
widebody350

Happy little f*ckers and a positive view on life/the future those people have there. -Sarcasm. I hope they aren't allowed and/or wise up and stay away from the funerals or the football team/other VT people put them under too. That sh*t is outrageous. If I was parent and I heard what they are saying and if they did it at my son/daughter's funeral, I honestly could not control my actions.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:52 AM
crowe

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone at VT during this time. It is a terrible world we live in when despicable acts of violence have become more and more frequent.

I hope everyone can get organized to keep the loonies away from the funerals.

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
You're right ... I guess I had it mixed up with some other campus shooting spree incident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbi...chool_massacre
You were probably thinking about the UT Tower Sniper. Which was previously the deadliest shooting on a University Campus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
Old 04-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I remember when they were going to protest a funeral in Mass, It was within the last 2 years I think, several Air Force comrades went there with the expectaion of spending a couple days in jail for assult but the protesters never showed up. the patriot gaurd was indeed there as well.

I am going to make a suggestion, go to the local Moose, Elk, VFW, KoC and other groups like that, put up a flier and get them involved. The police will likely surround the area they are in to protect them....but you need to get eyes out in the area to spot them comming in or out of the area. If you can at least get a chain of cars to loosely follow them and see where they end up sleeping on the way back hime, that would be bonus.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:41 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Shooters name has been revealed.

They just revealed the POS name.

Cho Seung-Hui, 23, a senior from South Korea who was in the English department.

He's from Centreville, VA. Did anyone know this scum of the earth?

He graduated in 2003 from Westfield High School in Fairfax.

Originally Posted by Associated Press
Cho lived in Harper Hall, which according to a campus map is one building away from West Ambler Johnston. "The only thing we know about him is that he was a loner," Larry Hincker, associate vice president of university relations said

"Among the dead were professors Liviu Librescu and Kevin Granata, said Ishwar K. Puri, the head of the engineering science and mechanics department.

Librescu, an Israeli, was born in Romania and was known internationally for his research in aeronautical engineering, Puri wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Granata and his students researched muscle and reflex response and robotics. Puri called him one of the top five biomechanics researchers in the country working on movement dynamics in cerebral palsy.

Also killed was Ryan Clark, a student from Martinez, Ga., who had several majors and carried a 4.0 grade-point average, said Vernon Collins, coroner in Columbia County, Ga."

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 04-17-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:43 AM
jgxchris

i think i met him before...

Quick Reply: Virginia Tech Z owners...Check in please