Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

NEW! Weekly RVA Friday Night Short Pump Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 12:24 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i won't let you down Scott! LOL There are a couple other RIC guys on here I will shoot them a PM
Old 01-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Originally Posted by yusoslo
lets show the evos up!!! haha
I can roll by at 7:30-8ish
Alright man.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

I'll be there around 8 also.

I pm'd JPez and Viscouz350z, both Richmonders. Hopefully they get the message in time!

Where is Anna? I know she might not have the Z back yet but the "hot cobalt" (what we used to call them at tech) could make an appearance LOL
Old 01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Viscious350Z will be joining us to drift around the EVO's!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Originally Posted by mrpratt
Viscious350Z will be joining us to drift around the EVO's!
Kewl!!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

One last thing before I head out the door. Just got a text from Corey (4shizzil) and he might show around 10. He's comin from NOVA in his white "king of the drift" G. He'll be in town this wknd with his wifey.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:46 PM
ASpecTL

Awesome, thanks for the update MrPratt!

I'll see you guys there as well, my car might be a little "out of the loop" but it's all JDM love

So 8:00 seems like the time most of you guys are meeting up, eh?
Old 01-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Thanks guys for probably the largest Z showing at the Starbucks meet in ages! And that was only four Zs. The EVOs didn't know what to do with us.

Great to have met more names and faces behind the avatars (ASpecTL & yusoslo). Sorry I missed getting a good look at Viscious350Z's car, looks HOT bro!!!

Mike, thanks for hanging out so late while waiting for Corey to show, but he actually MADE IT!! I got home after midnight, and I wasn't even drinking?! Let's hope we continue to get some nice weather so we can continue hangin out all winter!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:40 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by Clipdin
Thanks guys for probably the largest Z showing at the Starbucks meet in ages! And that was only four Zs. The EVOs didn't know what to do with us.

Great to have met more names and faces behind the avatars (ASpecTL & yusoslo). Sorry I missed getting a good look at Viscious350Z's car, looks HOT bro!!!

Mike, thanks for hanging out so late while waiting for Corey to show, but he actually MADE IT!! I got home after midnight, and I wasn't even drinking?! Let's hope we continue to get some nice weather so we can continue hangin out all winter!
hopefully it will be 5 Z's soon! lol

I'm glad I got to stay and meet Corey, he was a cool guy! Even if he thought I was Nowell all this time LOL but its cool hopefully we can all keep meeting up when it gets warmer. I don't mind meeting up there, but we need to coordinate better to all park together, there just isn't that much room there.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:46 PM
FORZWIN

sorry I missed you guys, a couple of my friends were up there and told me there was a pretty large Z showing, I was sad inside

I'm shooting to make it next week if the weather is nice. But here's some awesome news...I found out that both of my test pipes were cracked 3/4 of the way around the resonators (ouch!) and the OEM exhaust that bolts to the Y-pipe was also cracked 3/4 of the way around. The drivers side test pipe had a quarter size hole in it.

I was pretty pissed about the whole ordeal and took the car straight home. My cousing welded up what he could and I've gotta find a set of test pipes. They were made by Z1 performance so I'll try calling them on Monday to see where they stand on this.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:07 AM
yusoslo

I gotta get to installing mods. I was the most stock Z there, even though its nice and clean. So whatever friday the weather is good I will be there to catch up with everyone. I still want to get more Z's at the local auto-xing

check out
www.get-fast.net
Old 01-13-2008, 07:17 AM
annahandres

Sorry guys, I have a Mazda3 now... cause I spun into a jersey wall on the I-195 N to 64 W ramp in the Cobalt .

Also I haven't been online because two weeks ago my house got broken into and my laptop was taken, along with a bunch of other stuff.

I should have the Z back this week hopefully, I'm just getting scared because it is at Bruce's in Midlo and I have heard some bad things about it.

Hopefully I will see you guys this fri maybe?
Old 01-13-2008, 07:54 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by annahandres
Sorry guys, I have a Mazda3 now... cause I spun into a jersey wall on the I-195 N to 64 W ramp in the Cobalt .

Also I haven't been online because two weeks ago my house got broken into and my laptop was taken, along with a bunch of other stuff.

I should have the Z back this week hopefully, I'm just getting scared because it is at Bruce's in Midlo and I have heard some bad things about it.

Hopefully I will see you guys this fri maybe?
I remember reading about that, hope you are doing ok now. That will be nice to get your Z back finally!

You mean Bruce's Super Body shop? I haven't heard about the one on Midlothian, but others have an ok reputation from what I've heard. My wife had a front-end collision with her Jeep, so we are going to have to get that repaired soon.

Next Friday is going to be in the low 20s, may not be so meet friendly lol. Spring isn't too far off though, Lowes already has out their spring gardening stuff.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:55 AM
ASpecTL

Good to meet you guys and check out your hot cars

haha pratt...soon to be 5 Z's hopefully. I'll Pm you soon about that.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:04 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by ASpecTL
Good to meet you guys and check out your hot cars

haha pratt...soon to be 5 Z's hopefully. I'll Pm you soon about that.
thats what i like to hear! lol let me know man, whenever you are ready.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang gus. I guess my phone doesnt send me my My350z emails anymore. I was driving around aimlessly on Sat...from like noon til 6pm..then just called it a day.. I didnt see any email traffic on my phone so I thought you all were sleeping..lol.

Scott call me next time and ensure I am on the same page. Chris you too...

I have to check my settings on my phone and this account to see whats up!

Sorry I missed...got my shizzil detailed too at CAR DUCK MR DUCK CAR Wash or whatever its called on Broad next to Target and Starbucks..she was and is looking good!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:06 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Dang gus. I guess my phone doesnt send me my My350z emails anymore. I was driving around aimlessly on Sat...from like noon til 6pm..then just called it a day.. I didnt see any email traffic on my phone so I thought you all were sleeping..lol.

Scott call me next time and ensure I am on the same page. Chris you too...

I have to check my settings on my phone and this account to see whats up!

Sorry I missed...got my shizzil detailed too at CAR DUCK MR DUCK CAR Wash or whatever its called on Broad next to Target and Starbucks..she was and is looking good!
nah I was out most of the day on Saturday, not doin much with the Z.

That place you got it detailed, was that out in the west end near Victory Nissan? Or closer to downtown?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:31 AM
yusoslo

Anyone deal with concours detailing? I def know how to detail...been doing it for 6 years. Thing is my random orbital was stolen and I need the fine swirls from my paint removed. I didnt want to do it by hand so I have only been filling it with wax but it def needs a nice cut and polish to perminately remove those.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Originally Posted by yusoslo
Anyone deal with concours detailing? I def know how to detail...been doing it for 6 years. Thing is my random orbital was stolen and I need the fine swirls from my paint removed. I didnt want to do it by hand so I have only been filling it with wax but it def needs a nice cut and polish to perminately remove those.
BJ, I had Concours do some paintless dent removal for me and those guys are artists! A co-worker of mine gets his Porsche 996 detailed there. It's pretty pricey though.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 AM
yusoslo

I know its pricey I heard they where the best. But for I good swirl removal that I can maintain afterwards I think it will be $$ well spent. Plus I have 2 small dings that need to be removed.

Quick Reply: NEW! Weekly RVA Friday Night Short Pump Meet