Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

NEW! Weekly RVA Friday Night Short Pump Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 02:16 PM
FORZWIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brake checks at short pump?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Originally Posted by ETTInnov03
Brake checks at short pump?
If it's not raining.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:53 AM
FORZWIN

Yea that's what they are saying...

A buddy of mine is trying to get me out to JDM starbucks...not sure what I'm doing yet...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Looks like a possibility that it will be done raining in the AM. I might be able to do Starbucks.

Hey, just got my 7,500 mi. oil change at the stealership today. I had them put Nitrogen in my tires. They have a cool machine that hooks up to all four tires and does all of them together (deflates one, then fills, deflates the other, fills and so on...). Then they put these cool anodized green caps on that say "Nitrogen". Interestingly the ride seems a bit smoother now?? Maybe it's my imagination???
Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

nah i've heard nitrogen is better for gas mileage, ride, etc.

i could do starbucks, i went last summer and i was 1/2 Zs there, would be nice to know someone lol
Old 01-09-2008, 08:20 AM
FORZWIN

Don't think I'm going to make it to Starbucks... I think I've cracked one of my test pipes or Y-pipe. I won't until I can get under the car on Friday. I'm really pissed off about it, but I guess I brought it upon myself, man it sounds like crap. I'm thinking about just disconnecting the exhaust. Maybe I'll get lucky and find myself beside a harley...
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

good lord its such a nice day out, wish i would have called in sick LOL
Old 01-09-2008, 03:58 PM
ASpecTL

Ahhh..I'm Late Aren't I

Btw..I'm new..to Richmond as well as the forum and I don't drive a Z, hope that's alright. 06 Acura TL A-Spec, might be getting a Z though
Old 01-09-2008, 04:15 PM
HokieZ

Hey, welcome. TL's are welcome (my wife drives one). I don't even have a Z any longer and may not even have the G35C much longer if the GTR is sold/serviced locally.

Where bouts in Richmond are you living?
Old 01-09-2008, 04:18 PM
ASpecTL

Haha thanks! I'm actually in Midlothian so pretty close to Short Pump. Always down for meets! I haven't seen many Z's compared to Palm Beach where I used to live before. Saw a nice White one a couple weeks ago with gold rims and a wide body kit, I think.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by ASpecTL
Haha thanks! I'm actually in Midlothian so pretty close to Short Pump. Always down for meets! I haven't seen many Z's compared to Palm Beach where I used to live before. Saw a nice White one a couple weeks ago with gold rims and a wide body kit, I think.
I'm selling mine, I'll even cut you a deal since you are local!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Please buy Pratt's car so we can find out what his secret plans are.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:28 PM
ASpecTL

Haha uh oh secret plans huh?

His car is damn sexy, but I'm not looking just yet lol
Old 01-09-2008, 07:24 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

ahh thats too bad man, I don't think you know what kinda deal you would be passing up
Old 01-10-2008, 04:16 AM
PumpedVA

God I need tires
Old 01-10-2008, 04:27 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Confusion!

Originally Posted by mrpratt
ahh thats too bad man, I don't think you know what kinda deal you would be passing up

Daam man, I am sure I have met you but I had you confused this entire time with NOWELL...dang I need to quit drinking, but you have the same car, color and hood I think....anyways... I was being sarcastic with you all along because I thought you were him, sorry, I hope you dont think I am douche bag..lol.

FYI GZILLA will more than likely be in Richmond this weekend (FRIDAY THE 11th)..starting about 9pm Friday night..are you all meeting up..if so where...I believe two locations have been mentioned thus far. What is the final verdict?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:30 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

HOLY CRAP Pratt, I just looked at your for sale thread and you're selling that for 18k OBO!!!!! Damn, if I hadn't bought my Z before seeing your sale I'd be all over this!! Think of the money I coulda saved. I buy my car for a little over 30k, then plow thousands more into it and STILL your car would blow my doors off!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Daam man, I am sure I have met you but I had you confused this entire time with NOWELL...dang I need to quit drinking, but you have the same car, color and hood I think....anyways... I was being sarcastic with you all along because I thought you were him, sorry, I hope you dont think I am douche bag..lol.

FYI GZILLA will more than likely be in Richmond this weekend (FRIDAY THE 11th)..starting about 9pm Friday night..are you all meeting up..if so where...I believe two locations have been mentioned thus far. What is the final verdict?
LOL nowell has a MUCH cooler car than me but its cool, no harm done! We do have the same color and similar hoods. He had a CF hatch too but he sold it.

Originally Posted by Clipdin
HOLY CRAP Pratt, I just looked at your for sale thread and you're selling that for 18k OBO!!!!! Damn, if I hadn't bought my Z before seeing your sale I'd be all over this!! Think of the money I coulda saved. I buy my car for a little over 30k, then plow thousands more into it and STILL your car would blow my doors off!
Live and learn eh Scott? LOL just kiddin man, you have an HR which I am highly jealous of. When they get the FI kits out for that the results are gonna be astounding.

Its cool though, someone will get a good deal, I have put at least $10k into the car (ok maybe -$1k for the bumper that doesn't get included) but there is a lot of time and care into that car.

The best part is I would be willing to go LOWER than 18K for the right person ESPECIALLY if it was someone on the forums, and even moreso if they lived in Richmond so I could still see it around every now and then.

The next buil.... I mean Z Will numb the pain of the loss every time I hit that gas pedal
Old 01-10-2008, 03:53 PM
soccertoad

Hey, just got my 7,500 mi. oil change at the stealership today. I had them put Nitrogen in my tires. They have a cool machine that hooks up to all four tires and does all of them together (deflates one, then fills, deflates the other, fills and so on...). Then they put these cool anodized green caps on that say "Nitrogen". Interestingly the ride seems a bit smoother now?? Maybe it's my imagination??? [/QUOTE]

Where'd you have that done?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Originally Posted by soccertoad
Hey, just got my 7,500 mi. oil change at the stealership today. I had them put Nitrogen in my tires. They have a cool machine that hooks up to all four tires and does all of them together (deflates one, then fills, deflates the other, fills and so on...). Then they put these cool anodized green caps on that say "Nitrogen". Interestingly the ride seems a bit smoother now?? Maybe it's my imagination???
Where'd you have that done?[/quote]

Freaky, when I started reading the quote I felt a certain Dejavu.

I got it done at Victory Nissan on Broad St. in Richmond.

Quick Reply: NEW! Weekly RVA Friday Night Short Pump Meet