Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

*** To the REDLINE Z owner (w/Fairlady Z badge) leaving Fairfax Corner 5 minutes ago

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007 | 10:55 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by kacz07
the dude drives an MB Z it wasn't him...it was me...I'm sorry...I wasn't in a hurry...and I don't give two faps if people were looking for parking...Santa is still getting me everything I want for christmas...b1tches...
So I guess you pulled the old bruce-willis-the-jackal routine and power washed the redline color off. hat's off to ya.

Old 12-20-2007 | 11:45 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

For anyone out of the region saying don't be mad about this.... you have not experienced DC/NOVA traffic so STFU!!
Old 12-20-2007 | 11:50 AM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

damn dutch, I know exactly what you mean, I live about 10 mins from corner, there often. and yes, finding parking there is insane

but around this time, usually it's not that bad, it's the fridays, saturdays when it's really hard

but I guess it's because of the holiday season
Old 12-20-2007 | 11:53 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
For anyone out of the region saying don't be mad about this.... you have not experienced DC/NOVA traffic so STFU!!
+1... I live in Tysons area. I live 2 miles away from work. It took me over 30 mins to get home after work. I literally could walk faster than that. Christmas shopping traffic FTL!
Old 12-20-2007 | 11:56 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

And seriously (not that I would advise it) I could give two ***** if the guy did it in the middle of the week during a slow time of the year when there was plenty of parking available.

But under the current circumstances it's totally unexceptable.
Old 12-20-2007 | 11:59 AM
shocka04

i only got caught in that traffic once or twice and that was enough to convince me to stay away
Old 12-20-2007 | 01:17 PM
zdatsun

Me and the other half went to Tyson's Corner to return a coat that was placed in our bag by mistake (Xmas Eve). Parking was hell so I drove to the exit door and asked this couple if I could have their parking spot if I gave them a ride to their car. Worked liked a charm.....The wife couldn't believe I did that but since they were loaded down with bags we all came out winners..Dutch I know what you mean about people who don't give a hoot about parking. I parked at a Target, wwaayy out in the lot with no other cars around and told my cousin that I'd be right back. Some butt head drove up close as hell on the passenger side not noticing someone inside. Just before he opened his door, my cousin blew the horn and shocked the hell out of him. He had to squeeze out of his drivers door to keep from hitting my car. I hate to think of the big ding that probably would have been left, it's usually someone driving a ratty piece of crap.
Old 12-20-2007 | 01:31 PM
runz

welcome to northern virginia. people are always in a rush and could give a **** about others... ashame it happens around the holidays.
Old 12-20-2007 | 08:44 PM
greddyturb0

everyones drives like a jackass in the NOVA area, i was waiting for this lady to pull out of her spot so i could park and as soon as she pulls out this guy comes speading around the corner parks in my spot and had the nerve to get out and walk of laughing, so i keyed his car and deflated all four tires.
Old 12-20-2007 | 08:56 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Originally Posted by greddyturb0
everyones drives like a jackass in the NOVA area, i was waiting for this lady to pull out of her spot so i could park and as soon as she pulls out this guy comes speading around the corner parks in my spot and had the nerve to get out and walk of laughing, so i keyed his car and deflated all four tires.
wow, remind me never to **** you off.
Old 12-20-2007 | 08:58 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

you should never mess with another man's vehicle
Old 12-20-2007 | 08:58 PM
norapat01

good job
Old 12-20-2007 | 09:18 PM
fairladyinit

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
So I guess you pulled the old bruce-willis-the-jackal routine and power washed the redline color off. hat's off to ya.

lmao good stuff Dutch, good stuff.

Lucky for me I live in oldtown Leesburg, and we have no major stores in the area.
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:21 AM
Z_Monzter

+1000, Around here, I feel like getting out of my car and beatting the crap out off people on a daily basis. Damn I need to stop by the shrink's office, I am a good example of roadrage
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:38 AM
KManZ
Banned

Originally Posted by Z_Monzter
+1000, Around here, I feel like getting out of my car and beatting the crap out off people on a daily basis. Damn I need to stop by the shrink's office, I am a good example of roadrage
I HATE the people in this area so bad. I really do. Every day there is an episode where I want to rip someone's throat out or just stab my thumbs into their eye sockets and hear their screams.
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:41 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Thank god my ride to and from work is about 10min up 95 and 10min back with extremely light traffic everyday for the last four years. The best part of my day at work is always the ride home.
Old 12-22-2007 | 11:38 AM
bboypuertoroc

I'd ****ing destroy you if you did that **** to my car. There's absolutely NO REASON to **** with a man's car. Seriously, someone should smack the **** out of you for doing that.

Dutch, I feel your pain bro. This is the exact reason I don't like driving the Evo anywhere during this season... no parking and ********* banging your **** up or being completely disrespectful to other people and taking up more than one space.
Old 12-22-2007 | 01:24 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman
Premier Member

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
I'd ****ing destroy you if you did that **** to my car.
eh he kinda deserved it
Old 12-22-2007 | 02:15 PM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
eh he kinda deserved it
+1 especially if he had the nerve to get out and laugh at the guy waiting for the spot. I bet after seeing his car he never pulls that to someone again.
Old 12-22-2007 | 02:49 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
eh he kinda deserved it
Nah, as Vincent Vega once said, "You just don't **** with another man's automobile"

Quick Reply: *** To the REDLINE Z owner (w/Fairlady Z badge) leaving Fairfax Corner 5 minutes ago