Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

*** To the REDLINE Z owner (w/Fairlady Z badge) leaving Fairfax Corner 5 minutes ago

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007 | 05:06 PM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
eh he kinda deserved it
Negatory. A vehicle is just something you don't **** wih. I would approve of punching the dipshit in the throat or something similar, but NEVER approve of car vandalism.
Old 12-22-2007 | 05:18 PM
FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Negatory. A vehicle is just something you don't **** wih. I would approve of punching the dipshit in the throat or something similar, but NEVER approve of car vandalism.
totally agree
It's just so cowardish ya know ? I mean at least the other ******* stole your spot and he did it in your face, keying a car with his back turned is just being a p****y
Old 12-22-2007 | 05:29 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

I'd ****ing destroy you if you did that **** to my car. There's absolutely NO REASON to **** with a man's car. Seriously, someone should smack the **** out of you for doing that.

Dutch, I feel your pain bro. This is the exact reason I don't like driving the Evo anywhere during this season... no parking and ********* banging your **** up or being completely disrespectful to other people and taking up more than one space.
Yeah I've been letting the beater take the punishment for the past month. No f'n way I would park my Z amongst all the holiday heathens.
Old 12-22-2007 | 05:32 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

I concur ... even though the douche double parked I never once thought of f*cking with his Z. I did however walk halfway around it to see if anyone else had f*cked with it. He got lucky.
Old 12-22-2007 | 07:56 PM
widebody350

Wow, I can't believe you just admitted to keying someones car. That's like admitting that you are a straight up *****. If you were that upset about the parking spot being taken(which I would be) then get out and make the dude move his car, not act like Carrie Underwood and start f*ckin people's cars up. Seriously iif I came back out and saw my car keyed, I would search the garage for your car and wait for you. You got lucky IMO.
Old 12-23-2007 | 06:36 AM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by widebody350
Wow, I can't believe you just admitted to keying someones car. That's like admitting that you are a straight up *****. If you were that upset about the parking spot being taken(which I would be) then get out and make the dude move his car, not act like Carrie Underwood and start f*ckin people's cars up. Seriously iif I came back out and saw my car keyed, I would search the garage for your car and wait for you. You got lucky IMO.
i'm picturing that guy getting out of his car and laughing at the guy in the Z for taking his spot until the Z owner gets out out of his car grabs him and drags him back to his parked car, opens his car door and throws him back in and then shouts in his face to move it and give him his spot back.

After Z owner gets his spot back the guy would probably be a p***y and key it as soon as the Z owner goes into the mall.
Old 12-23-2007 | 07:40 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman
Premier Member

i totally agree that you should never mess with a man's car...unless he deserves the ultimate punishment. i'd rather have someone kick my nuts than vandalize my car. but if i was a huge dick like the guy in the scenario, i'd deserve it and i'd know it.
Old 12-23-2007 | 09:29 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

just **** in his gas tank and call it a day.
Old 12-29-2007 | 07:13 PM
ZKYLINE

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
Nah, as Vincent Vega once said, "You just don't **** with another man's automobile"
"U just don't do it". One of my favorite movies.
Old 12-31-2007 | 04:16 PM
gr?

print out a bunch of these:
http://www.youparklikean*******.com/

filters star out a few letters but you can figure it out