Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Wrecked ma Z........bleh!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008 | 08:54 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by r0csfinest
pt cruiser is one of the ugliest cars. Did they give u one with wood on the outside?

Nope I would have handed them back the keys, lol It's a white PT Cruiser.
Figure it's better then walking though, I dono if I can stand having it for a month. Gonna see if I can get a different rental.
Old 02-27-2008 | 10:31 PM
tribal_visionz

where did you crash? I'm surprised i havent seen your car in manassas, since i live there too. I went to school at OP off of euclid, lol.
Old 02-28-2008 | 08:01 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by tribal_visionz
where did you crash? I'm surprised i havent seen your car in manassas, since i live there too. I went to school at OP off of euclid, lol.

I have seen a few Z's around Manasty, I live about 4 blocks away from Manassas mall near the rail road tracks. I graduated from Manasty park High School, days I would rather forget haha I wrecked near the mall on my way home.
Old 02-28-2008 | 09:18 AM
CHILINVLN

Originally Posted by MasterRacer
working on putting up the pics They will be up shortly

NX2KDET, I know where that is. It's right next to my old high school, does he do just body work?

EDIT: lol sorry just saw the "he does mechanical repair"
That must be Osbourn Park - I graduated from there in 1998.

Anyhow, I also do bodywork and I own Sport Compact Customs in Fairfax, VA. www.sc-customs.com

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
Old 02-28-2008 | 10:50 AM
MasterRacer

^^^^^^^^^ Thanks man! My car is already at a shop though getting fixed, thank god.
What does your shop specialize in? I checked out the website and doesnt look like theres to much on the Z's there, just wondering
Old 02-28-2008 | 11:56 AM
CHILINVLN

^^^^^^^^^ Thanks man! My car is already at a shop though getting fixed, thank god.
What does your shop specialize in? I checked out the website and doesnt look like theres to much on the Z's there, just wondering
The biggest thing is complete custom work, fiberglass enclosures, bodywork, etc. Most of the products I sell we manufacture (door sills, competition race pedals, v2 shift **** (v1 is retired), etc.

I usually introduce new products in batches of 10-20. In fact, the v2 shift **** has the correct thread pattern that also fits Nissan and Mazda.
Old 02-28-2008 | 12:45 PM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by CHILINVLN
The biggest thing is complete custom work, fiberglass enclosures, bodywork, etc. Most of the products I sell we manufacture (door sills, competition race pedals, v2 shift **** (v1 is retired), etc.

I usually introduce new products in batches of 10-20. In fact, the v2 shift **** has the correct thread pattern that also fits Nissan and Mazda.

awesome, do you guys do interior kits? Dash kits I mean?
Old 02-28-2008 | 03:24 PM
CHILINVLN

awesome, do you guys do interior kits? Dash kits I mean?
I don't "manufacture" them, however - I do work with a company that cuts true CF and aluminum kits (not the cheap fake crap).
Old 02-28-2008 | 05:17 PM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by CHILINVLN
I don't "manufacture" them, however - I do work with a company that cuts true CF and aluminum kits (not the cheap fake crap).

Interesting, Ill have to come by and check out the shop once I get my crappy car back lol
Old 02-28-2008 | 10:18 PM
tribal_visionz

OP graduate, sounds like an automatic discount for me. LOL yea i live right by signal hill, right next to the parkway. All i ever see is stock z's, and once in awhile a rare shooting star lol
Old 02-29-2008 | 03:48 AM
4SHIZZIL

WOW...work and been crazy since they cut my position and my last day is today. I havent been on the boards much at all. Dang man you text me and didnt say anything yesterday. I had no idea. I was referring a fellow G owner to your TSB thread, he is got his 3rd engine installed yesterday. He saw your thread and read it to me. Now that I read in for myself, its not so bad, but I was like OMG i just texted him about a clear bra..lol.

sorry to hear man, you sure you werent pulling a super drift....lol.

I would take it to the dealer and have them put the engine in and fix the rear. Cant go wrong at the dealer, thats what insurance is for.

My two cents.

also i wrecked my 99 300M in 2001 in the worst ice storm in Oklahoma history. I drove for almost 200 miles with a wheel more raked than that. Take your time, drive it to the dealer and have Nissan fix your ride...new rear end and engine FTW!

I can give you a had tomorrow if you need it? Hazard in tow..lol.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 02-29-2008 at 03:50 AM.
Old 02-29-2008 | 03:50 AM
CHILINVLN

Interesting, Ill have to come by and check out the shop once I get my crappy car back lol
I do "most" of the work out of my garage -

Old 02-29-2008 | 03:50 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by tribal_visionz
OP graduate, sounds like an automatic discount for me. LOL yea i live right by signal hill, right next to the parkway. All i ever see is stock z's, and once in awhile a rare shooting star lol
I keep my Z stock lookin, I live near Stonewall Jackson High School but work
in Fairfax County & we all know how we feel about them
I have a rear add on that I havent bothered to put on because of winter, salt grim and blah. I ll wait until spring gets here and then proceed with body stuff.
Old 02-29-2008 | 03:56 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
WOW...work and been crazy since they cut my position and my last day is today. I havent been on the boards much at all. Dang man you text me and didnt say anything yesterday. I had no idea. I was referring a fellow G owner to your TSB thread, he is got his 3rd engine installed yesterday. He saw your thread and read it to me. Now that I read in for myself, its not so bad, but I was like OMG i just texted him about a clear bra..lol.

sorry to hear man, you sure you werent pulling a super drift....lol.

I would take it to the dealer and have them put the engine in and fix the rear. Cant go wrong at the dealer, thats what insurance is for.

My two cents.

also i wrecked my 99 300M in 2001 in the worst ice storm in Oklahoma history. I drove for almost 200 miles with a wheel more raked than that. Take your time, drive it to the dealer and have Nissan fix your ride...new rear end and engine FTW!

I can give you a had tomorrow if you need it? Hazard in tow..lol.

O Damn bro I am sorry to hear they cut your position that BITES!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you belive though that a patch of F'n sand and or Ice sent me flying to the curb, after the nice drift session we had the night before haha I was pretty pissed man. My car has been in the shop since monday so hopefully I will have it back soon, did $4,000 in damage, mostly rear suspension damage. I am getting a new front bumper, left side driver rim and also rear, rear bumper, tail lights ummmmmmmmm too much to list lol but yep I am also waiting for engine. There is something fishy goiong on though, according to the dealer in Chantilly where we met, I had my engine replaced ALREADY. I was like WTF?! So they have informed BBB and other Nissan reps that that info is incorrect that I still have my original engine. It's a mess lol

Last edited by MasterRacer; 02-29-2008 at 03:58 AM.
Old 02-29-2008 | 04:13 AM
4SHIZZIL

Default well...

O Damn bro I am sorry to hear they cut your position that BITES!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you belive though that a patch of F'n sand and or Ice sent me flying to the curb, after the nice drift session we had the night before haha I was pretty pissed man. My car has been in the shop since monday so hopefully I will have it back soon, did $4,000 in damage, mostly rear suspension damage. I am getting a new front bumper, left side driver rim and also rear, rear bumper, tail lights ummmmmmmmm too much to list lol but yep I am also waiting for engine. There is something fishy goiong on though, according to the dealer in Chantilly where we met, I had my engine replaced ALREADY. I was like WTF?! So they have informed BBB and other Nissan reps that that info is incorrect that I still have my original engine. It's a mess lol
youre not hurt...still driving and have insurance...thats better than some...let me know if u want to roll this weekend...in reverse PT Losers make great circles....lol. I used to sell them so i know from experience...lol.
Old 02-29-2008 | 04:23 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
youre not hurt...still driving and have insurance...thats better than some...let me know if u want to roll this weekend...in reverse PT Losers make great circles....lol. I used to sell them so i know from experience...lol.

ahahaha no way lol you sold PT Brusiers!? It handles like poo!
Just glad I get better gas mileage at the moment I dono
about this weekend, got my GF's sister moving in late Saturday night
so I am sure I'll be helpin her move in. I will have 2 skirts living with me
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Old 03-12-2008 | 07:50 AM
MasterRacer

Back In Business!!!!!!!!!! Wohooo
Old 03-12-2008 | 08:03 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

Awesome, let the springtime modding begin! What have you got planned???
Old 03-12-2008 | 08:08 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by PhiSig
Awesome, let the springtime modding begin! What have you got planned???

TEST PIPES!!!!!!!!!!!! I may also go for the MREV2, but I am gonna get my new engine this coming up monday so I'll be w/o my car again for almost another week. They are going to be replacing my engine with longblock, I'll post all the info
Old 03-12-2008 | 08:29 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

wow, awesome man, glad nissan came through.

Quick Reply: Wrecked ma Z........bleh!