Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Dealership Issue, Baltimore-Maryland HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 11:32 PM
kvp35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealership Issue, Baltimore-Maryland HELP!

Hi,

I need to bring my car to the dealership due to a problem with the right rear tire/suspension. I was wondering where those of you in the area bring your rides?

What dealership is the best to deal with Nissan vehicles?

I am planning on going to Bob Bell on Eastern Avenue.

I currently live in Baltimore, MD about 1 block from Camden Yards/M&T Bank Stadium.

Any input would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
2003 Nissan 350Z.doc (47.0 KB, 52 views)
Old 02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Tubbs

Isn't B'more the worst city in America? Good luck not getting shot tomorow. I just watched "the Wire". I know what's up.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:38 PM
kvp35

LMAO, it is dangerous. I live a few blocks from Pratt Street & Baltimore St, they're favs on that show. My girls older sister was an extra, she played a dead Russian hooker in season 2 I think? But thanks for the encouragement. Im down here for law school, and for some reason they put a tier 1 school in the heart of the ghetto.

Welcome to Bloodymore, Murderland
Old 02-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Tubbs

lol. well good luck with your dealer problem. Remember... if you hear a whizz past your head, you can shoot back.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:18 AM
memphis350z

when i had problems with mine i took it to len stoller nissan in owenings mills and had 0 problems with them....
Old 02-27-2008, 04:12 AM
Pun1sh3RZ

go outside of bmore
Old 02-27-2008, 04:22 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

what a bunch of babies, I grew up in the city and still frequent it. If you mind your own business your fine (anywhere) and Detroit is the most dangerous city this year

if you don't like the city don't go there, if your scared of the city please bring your mommy.

Bob Bell isn't too bad but they did try to scam me on a 35th aniversary edition $38,000 best they could do LOL sticker was $33,xxx
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 AM
rkemp1

I definitely wouldnt go to Len Stoler, I bought my car there and their service department sucks now and they aren't mod freindly. Bob Bell does try to butt rape you in the sales department, but Antwerpen Clarksville gave me the best service I have ever experienced from a dealer and even gave me a loaner car for a week no questions asked. They also turned out to be mod freindly and did good work on my recall issue. Sounds like it would be about a 45 minute drive from where u are.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

stealerships FTL!! bring it to a specialized 350z shop
Old 02-27-2008, 07:08 AM
ajcool2

I usually take my Z to sheehy nissan in glen burnie. I just had $1500 worth of work done and everything was fixed properly and only took 2 days. They constantly called me to let me know where they were with the car and if they found any other problems. Over all I was satisfied and the car is driving great now.

Also I grew up in west Baltimore and live in south baltimore now. I've never been shot but have been robbed at gun point. After living there so long you know where to go and where not to go. Its not that bad of a city.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:11 AM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by ajcool2
I usually take my Z to sheehy nissan in glen burnie.
Yeah the sheehy nissan is great. thats where i got my car and where i take it for service.

Originally Posted by kvp35
LMAO, it is dangerous. I live a few blocks from Pratt Street & Baltimore St,
I was by there last saturday night, pulled in to a gas station but ran away as fast as i could. It was midnight and i was scared haha as soon as i pulled in, people started approching me. it was interesting
Old 02-27-2008, 07:41 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by kvp35
I am planning on going to Bob Bell on Eastern Avenue.
That’s where I take my car Nissan specific work. Always pleased with the results. Ask for Megan.

Last edited by davidv; 02-27-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:45 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Tubbs
Isn't B'more the worst city in America? Good luck not getting shot tomorow. I just watched "the Wire". I know what's up.
LOL. If you are in Baltimore and approached by suspicious characters, it’s a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:58 AM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by ajcool2
I usually take my Z to sheehy nissan in glen burnie. I just had $1500 worth of work done and everything was fixed properly and only took 2 days. They constantly called me to let me know where they were with the car and if they found any other problems. Over all I was satisfied and the car is driving great now.

Also I grew up in west Baltimore and live in south baltimore now. I've never been shot but have been robbed at gun point. After living there so long you know where to go and where not to go. Its not that bad of a city.
my g/f goes to Johns hopkins and lives across the street from campus. I head up there alot to visit her......so, what areas should I avoid?
Old 02-27-2008, 08:10 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

None, just leave people alone and stay away from gas stations, stores, etc. at night, regular people with jobs and homes down there will ask you for change not just bum's they know you aren't from there and that your intimidated. If you give them a quarter or two 9 out of 10 times they will tell you "thats not enough" LMFAO!!!

Baltimore is fairly diverse, $500,000+ rowhomes in Canton, and then $20,000 homes that look identical around the corner in pigtown.

I see it like this, I know every car that belongs in my neighborhood. Now imagine in your neighborhood 2 out of 10 people actually have a car... they know who's who in the city and whether you belong there or not within the first 5 sec. they see you so just mind ya biz. If something doesn't feel right, it's not so get the hell outta there.

Good areas to go to the bar/night life are:

Federal Hill, Cross St. market area. (mostly a mature crowd mid 20's early 30's)

Fells Point, Broadway (stay south of the Ritz (good strip club) and out of the neighborhoods, crowd depends on season/events very mixed)

Power Plant off President St. (very touristy, lots of college types, and bachlorette parties)
large nightclubs right there:
Baja Beach Club
Iguanna Cantina
Have a nice day cafe
Babalu
Howl at the moon
Rams Head Live

and the nicest of all is Modells, on the opposite side of President St.

other clubs in that area that require going through the bum camps and court house area are:
www.sonar.us (F**king awesome place, lots of big names)
www.onebaltimore.com (four levels, VIP, top of the line)

Woops forgot Canton, but Canton isn't bad and there are tons of bars in walking distance, the whole strip both sides left and right. Easy to find a spot you like and some hotties.
Granite
Calladaghs
mad river, a few examples, google them if your interested

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 02-27-2008 at 08:21 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:24 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 208 Likes on 155 Posts

I lived there for a couple years while finishing up my Master's. (near Moravia and Sinclair) It's not a bad city and it definitely gets a bad rap due mostly to the lower class and out of work residents.
The Inner Harbor is very nice, but if you walk far enough away you'll definitely see some people doing the "heroin nod"
Old 02-27-2008, 09:49 AM
rkemp1

Being from baltimore and living there most of my life I would say the city aint the worst but you definitely should watch your surroundings (u should do that anyway/anywhere).

For some reason people in some areas of B'more do think that the 350z is some kind of exotic supercar. My freind lives on edmondson avenue a few blocks before MLK BLVD and I get crazy looks all the time when I go over there and one guy even said to me "Daaamn thats a music video car". To us its just another decent car. I guess perception is reality and those who are used to seeing 500 dollar beaters driving through the area are gonna look at you like an easy target and expect that you have money.

Long story short dont make your self a target because some people do just sit around looking to take advantage of someone, cops sometimes call them crimes of opportunity.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:49 AM
matt240sx

I would take your car to Nissan West. I've worked at just about every dealer in the area and Nissan West has the best techs by far. When you go their ask for Mike or Mark to work on your car. Both are excellent techs and will fix it right the first time. Good luck!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:57 AM
SS728

Len Stoler Nissan in Owings Mills.

Go there, they have good people. Just make sure you repetitively tell them not to wash your car.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Pun1sh3RZ

Originally Posted by SS728
Just make sure you repetitively tell them not to wash your car.
, yeah i'm looking to pick up a new altima and a salesman told me I could have free car washes for life and I just laughed at him

Quick Reply: Dealership Issue, Baltimore-Maryland HELP!