Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Need serious help

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
djParis
Retired Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All these parts are so unique its only a matter of time before one of us sees them, then its game on. When I was a freshman in college my roommates car was stolen from right next the police station, the thieves put parts from his car on theirs (wheels and hood) all of which had identifying marks on them. They were all eventually caught, tried, and deported.

Cory if you need ANYTHING give me a call, I have my stock 06 wheels, lugs, and plenty of tools to finish up the job.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:10 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

corey wtf? damn man im around that area every now and then you know ill keep an eye out for you and if need be take care of it myself. i hope everything works out. dont hesitate to call if you need help taking these ******* down.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:41 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG Cory I am sooooo sorry! I am always on craigslist and ebay and will keep an eye out -- everything is so unique, its just a matter of time before they pop up again.

Aren't there cameras in your garage????
Old 05-29-2008, 08:54 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks to everyone, the love helps my pain... I am just glad that none of us are in situations that will force us to robb, cheat, or steal from others, plus this world is so small you never know who is watching.

I am thankful for this forum and all the friends my little Nissan (with a back seat) has brought me. Ten years ago, I would of called off work and beat every kid with a mile radius until I got an answer.

Lets be smart about this, if they come up for sale, call the police and lets set up a sting operation. Meet the seller with undercover in the background.

Talked to insurance and they said they are pushing the finger prints, found some blood from the broken windows, but I guess thats too expensive to track.

Either way, the SC hopefully will be in this weekend, and like all of us that has had a hurdle...jump it and keep moving. I like the wheels so much that I might just wait out the 8-12 weeks for the next set, they are so nice that it will keep my Supercharger in perspective...lol.

Originally Posted by PhiSig
OMG Cory I am sooooo sorry! I am always on craigslist and ebay and will keep an eye out -- everything is so unique, its just a matter of time before they pop up again.

Aren't there cameras in your garage????
There are only cameras on the outside of the garage, not inside. Since it is card accessed and double door locked ( key door...walk key 2nd door) it is considered really safe...90% of the tenants are women... The criminals broke the wire mesh and slide through a 7 inch gap in the bars. We think it was a little guy or a kid. Once inside all the doors fail safe, so you can always get out, but you cant get in.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:56 AM
4SHIZZIL

Also a blue honda civc was stolen... but left near by.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:00 AM
4SHIZZIL

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
WTF!! Honestly man, I would check into whomever sold you the wheels b/c who else would know you even had these and where they were... will let you know if I see anything pop up online
Seller is in FL and only 4 people knew I had the wheels (wife and I included). It was a hit on the garage, not just me...i think...everyone is a suspect though...lol.

The police are all over this because this is one of the safest condo garages you can make...they are investigating hard because there are 6 cases for the same place.

The seller has a set of black on black that are coming in in two weeks, might be too aggressive for my taste, but I am looking into them also.

The gold is just so classy, sexy, and aggressive on a white G though...

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 06-12-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:02 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

^ Wow they got a whole car too, damn --- I feel like some people in your building are gonna have a serious talk at the next condo association meeting.

Seriously man, if you need any help, let me know.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:12 AM
4SHIZZIL

I just need a boost to finish the SuperCharger install. I have had so many stupid reasons to pull the entire thing out that I have basically installed it over 10 times....long story not worth posting.

My only request is that I get a few folks over on Sunday to help finish the install. DJParis, I need some tools...lol. Looks like I need to buy a set of OEM 19 to go on...there is a set in SoutCarolina cheap but and I cannot wait for shipping... with a boosted car sitting on freggin jack stands...

Who is down for a all dang day road trip on Sat? Food is on me....lol

I may just buy the set of 08 350z wheels to save me the time in driving all freggin day.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:12 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF?? Sorry to hear about this. If you haven't already I would start putting up flyers inside your gated community asking if they saw anything.

There's no way this was a one man operation. They had to have multiple vehicles and at least one truck to fit both sets of wheels.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PhiSig
^ Wow they got a whole car too, damn --- I feel like some people in your building are gonna have a serious talk at the next condo association meeting.

Seriously man, if you need any help, let me know.
A welder is already on sight adding additional bars on the garage. The garage is underground (under the condos) but above ground if that makes sense. If you are in the garage you are level with the ground outside and you can see through the bars. Then there is a green wire mess for additonal shade, protection, and consealment. Out of the 1000 or so bars, only one was more than 6 inches wide. Thats where they broke the screen, by kicking it, then came in that way. Still had to be one small guy to do this, but a crew had to be let in to do the rest.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:17 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
WTF?? Sorry to hear about this. If you haven't already I would start putting up flyers inside your gated community asking if they saw anything.

There's no way this was a one man operation. They had to have multiple vehicles and at least one truck to fit both sets of wheels.
Time was between 1am and 4am.... they cased the joint out I am sure, but good idea....

will do
Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

Corey, don't give up hope, the G is going to be back bigger and better than ever. Between all of us, I think we can spare what you need to get G-Zilla back up and tearing up the streets in no time.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:39 AM
umzzz
Cwest Army

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
I like the wheels so much that I might just wait out the 8-12 weeks for the next set, they are so nice that it will keep my Supercharger in perspective...lol.

its prob worth waiting for the wheels you really want...if you settle for something else you will always kick yourself for it plus those works are just nasty!

8-12 weeks isnt bad considering some people have waited 8-12 months for theirs!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:53 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man this is sad news.I will def keep an eye open for you.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Damn bro sorry to hear. Something that nice and hot is bound to turn up eventually... I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:55 AM
KManZ
Banned

Cory, this incident makes me feel as if the rims were stolen from me as well... you bet that i am going to be on the look out, in person and online, for these things. If you want, I will post them up on the other forums I am a member of, so we can get as many amber alerts out as possible (b/c they are like a missing kid haha).

One question: where is your condo at?
Old 05-29-2008, 10:02 AM
fahrenheit350

Corey, Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep sight of the west coast craigslist and ads since I'm on it at least once a day.

I use a powerful search tool that might help, www.crazedlist.org, you can basically search all of the US craigslist posting (but don't recommend it since CL will find out). Make sure you change the parameters the site specifies.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:04 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

i got ur back corey. ill mess up some people if i see ur wheels.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:04 AM
10 TIL 4

Damn that sucks man. Hopefully they will find out who did this. Criminals are pretty stupid too so I'm sure those wheels will pop up some where.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:04 AM
sbZenth

So sorry to hear that man.

Ill keep an eye out for em around severna park / severn / millersville... and such.

Quick Reply: Need serious help