Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

What do you do when you spot your... Grandma AND Grandpa grindin at the club?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008 | 06:20 PM
abui01

Default What do you do when you spot your... Grandma AND Grandpa grindin at the club?!?!

Holleration to it's fullest, and no, I did not go to a retirement home's seasonal ball. Mind you, this was a regular Saturday night at a regular people's bar/club/lounge. In fact, I have seen this phenomenon more than once (3x to be exact) at all different locations across VA/MD/DC. It was bigslim's birthday, and we all went out to celebrate at Red Maple. Music was great, they had a outdoor patio area where you can get your conversation on w/ the ladies... OR as certain individuals would prefer... go smoke up some cigaweed which stunk up the entire area and probably got a few people high... (yes, security wasn't the greatest) But nonetheless, at least everyone knew how to "get down." They may not have been the most rythemic group of folks, and there was this one chick wailing her arms and almost elbowed me in the eye along with 20 other people within a 10ft radius of her madly swinging jello limbs, but hey, at least she was having fun! So I turn around and I spot this:

The moment this couple got on the dance floor, people in the crowd started pointing and whispering... hell.. i did too! Some guy blurted out... "OMG, she must be pushin close to 70!" But amazingly enough, they were as energetic if not more energetic than the 21+ crowd that was allowed to enter. I couldn't let this opportunity pass by without ninja snapping a photo for my beloved Mid-A! I pretended to pose while my gf focused in on the background and snapped the pic. I then snatched the camera and snapped a pic of her just to play it off as if we were snapping pics of one another... little did they know...

Oh man, this is classic! I told one of my boys to go holla and try to dance w/ gramps... but he refused!! (noobsauce!) Maybe next round!

Last edited by abui01; 09-02-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-02-2008 | 06:49 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Lovin the stache....

GILF FTW!
Old 09-02-2008 | 08:06 PM
SmokerZ
I Like Everyone

the first pic the older woman looks:_____
A) scary
B) scared
C)death is looking her in the face
Old 09-02-2008 | 08:49 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

ahn whats with the fu man chu.
Old 09-02-2008 | 09:52 PM
terps

were u guys at 930red maple in cantion bmore area?
Old 09-03-2008 | 06:35 AM
Kieran@DrivenDynamics

... hahahaha thats tite.
Old 09-03-2008 | 07:22 AM
abui01

^ yup! We were in downtown bmore where the streets aren't paved and potholes are big enough to fit ur whole front tire in.

Bobby - im trying to look like this in 50 yrs:

so i gotta start early!
Old 09-03-2008 | 07:35 AM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

350ricky is already half way there ahn... you better step your game up.
Old 09-03-2008 | 08:06 AM
terps

abui01, hit me up next time your up that way. that place is like 5 minutes from my apartment.
Old 09-03-2008 | 08:14 AM
350ZTheStandard

Guess in the OP mind older folks are just taking up his oxygen. Maybe the older folks were laughing at your dancing and the wanna be mustache.
Old 09-03-2008 | 08:34 AM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by terps
abui01, hit me up next time your up that way. that place is like 5 minutes from my apartment.
It's on Charles Street somewhere around the Washington Monument.
Old 09-03-2008 | 08:36 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Originally Posted by abui01
Bobby - im trying to look like this in 50 yrs:

so i gotta start early!
sweet dude
this is what your at now:

guess you have to work your way up.
Old 09-03-2008 | 08:57 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
Guess in the OP mind older folks are just taking up his oxygen. Maybe the older folks were laughing at your dancing and the wanna be mustache.
I suppose the "minding older folks" refers to a negative interpretation. The statement "taking up oxygen" refers to me actually disliking the fact that these individuals were present, however your inability to extract any *real* evidence of me actually being displeased by sharing my social surrounding with elderly folks is elementary. "Wanna be mustache" is the only "real" fact you might actually see with your eyes, but the story leaves no indication of me being displeased with their presence. I could understand the simple minded folk might take it as the OP being displeased, however this could also be construed as also "shocking happiness out-of-the-norm" thus warranting photographs and a story to share to Mid-A. Unless you're the type that sees the world as "the glass as half-empty," I pity thee.
Note: in the story, there was no indication of me *actually* dancing, which thus proves once again your ability to read and comprehend the story or to extract any real evidence is sub-par. What is left is but meaningless assumptions... do you always assume things when criticizing others? Like.. do you have any real facts before typing out a response or is "randomly accusing others of X, Y, and Z" something you do?
Old 09-03-2008 | 09:21 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Oh no... The Rice King is on the move.
Old 09-03-2008 | 10:00 AM
ZRuggernDC

I suppose the "minding older folks" refers to a negative interpretation. The statement "taking up oxygen" refers to me actually disliking the fact that these individuals were present, however your inability to extract any *real* evidence of me actually being displeased by sharing my social surrounding with elderly folks is elementary. "Wanna be mustache" is the only "real" fact you might actually see with your eyes, but the story leaves no indication of me being displeased with their presence. I could understand the simple minded folk might take it as the OP being displeased, however this could also be construed as also "shocking happiness out-of-the-norm" thus warranting photographs and a story to share to Mid-A. Unless you're the type that sees the world as "the glass as half-empty," I pity thee.
Note: in the story, there was no indication of me *actually* dancing, which thus proves once again your ability to read and comprehend the story or to extract any real evidence is sub-par. What is left is but meaningless assumptions... do you always assume things when criticizing others? Like.. do you have any real facts before typing out a response or is "randomly accusing others of X, Y, and Z" something you do?

Your statement is like nature: Strong yet subtle.
I say game, match, set to Ahn.
Old 09-03-2008 | 10:22 AM
SirSpeedyZ

you throw up!
Old 09-03-2008 | 10:57 AM
350Track

I didn't see the OP upset that they were there. I wouldn't have a problem with them being there, you go there to have fun, no age limit. $hit, I hope I get the ***** to go out to a club with my wife when I'm that age.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:16 PM
350ZTheStandard

Did you dance??? These are your words: at least everyone knew how to "get down." (post 1) So either you danced or you are not being honest with me, which one is it? I beleive everyone means all persons in attendance.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/everyone

eve·ry·one Audio Help /ˈɛvriˌwʌn, -wən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ev-ree-wuhn, -wuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
pronoun every person; everybody.

Last edited by 350ZTheStandard; 09-03-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:50 PM
SmokerZ
I Like Everyone

i like Ahn's argument more.
Old 09-03-2008 | 01:52 PM
SC 350Z

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
Did you dance??? These are your words: at least everyone knew how to "get down." (post 1) So either you danced or you are not being honest with me, which one is it? I beleive everyone means all persons in attendance.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/everyone

eve·ry·one Audio Help /ˈɛvriˌwʌn, -wən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ev-ree-wuhn, -wuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
pronoun every person; everybody.
WOW^ you sir grow up the OP was simply stating that is was suprising to see two people that look like they are nearing there 60's were in a night club filled with people in there 20's not that he was displeased with there presensts. grow a bridge and get the h$ll out of the mid-a

Quick Reply: What do you do when you spot your... Grandma AND Grandpa grindin at the club?!?!