Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

va beach meet Feb. 8th @ 2 pm

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 02:55 PM
03green350z
drift or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea the trophy adds 50 whp lol ...yea its alot better in person the paint does not get justice threw the lil camera i got ...must people think its stock paint cuz it was the sparkle in it like some of the other models come in not everyone knows theirs not a green paint choice for the z's ...

so i was wonder to if their is any like z/g crew around here think it would be badass if their was i like goin to events and car shows and just talkin to people that share the same interest in cars think it would be cool if their was something in the area ...

Last edited by 03green350z; 12-29-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:21 PM
halfass872

Originally Posted by 03green350z
yea the trophy adds 50 whp lol ...yea its alot better in person the paint does not get justice threw the lil camera i got ...must people think its stock paint cuz it was the sparkle in it like some of the other models come in not everyone knows theirs not a green paint choice for the z's ...

so i was wonder to if their is any like z/g crew around here think it would be badass if their was i like goin to events and car shows and just talkin to people that share the same interest in cars think it would be cool if their was something in the area ...
There's really no crew, but as stated before, you can usually find any number of us at the freedom wash on south independence on a Friday or Saturday night. Most of us are either military, or work 24-7, so it's not often you get us all together in one place at the same time. Plus since most Z/G owners are an older crowd, we usually don't spend every waking second doing car stuff like when we were kids.

I highly reccomend going on the next Skyline Drive cruise which will probably be in May ish. The last one was a bit of a flop cause of all the "leafers". But it's a blast none the less!!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 AM
03green350z
drift or die

Originally Posted by halfass872
There's really no crew, but as stated before, you can usually find any number of us at the freedom wash on south independence on a Friday or Saturday night. Most of us are either military, or work 24-7, so it's not often you get us all together in one place at the same time. Plus since most Z/G owners are an older crowd, we usually don't spend every waking second doing car stuff like when we were kids.

I highly reccomend going on the next Skyline Drive cruise which will probably be in May ish. The last one was a bit of a flop cause of all the "leafers". But it's a blast none the less!!

yea im not really in the older category but i know what u mean i am station at oceana i work a good amount but yea i have been over their be4 ill say to say hey next time i can come out their i would go this friday but ill be out of town so maybe next week i can ...
Old 12-30-2008, 09:10 AM
halfass872

yea im not really in the older category but i know what u mean i am station at oceana i work a good amount but yea i have been over their be4 ill say to say hey next time i can come out their i would go this friday but ill be out of town so maybe next week i can ...
Cool beans! I'll prob be out for a while too. My Z went into the body shop yesterday with extensive damage. So i'd imagine it tobe at least a couple weeks before i get her back. I'll be rockin' the DD untill then!! lol
Old 12-30-2008, 11:12 AM
03green350z
drift or die

Cool beans! I'll prob be out for a while too. My Z went into the body shop yesterday with extensive damage. So i'd imagine it tobe at least a couple weeks before i get her back. I'll be rockin' the DD untill then!! lol
thats no good what happen to the z?
lol well if your out their not this weekend but the next if the weathers good ill probably see u..
Old 12-30-2008, 01:43 PM
halfass872

thats no good what happen to the z?
lol well if your out their not this weekend but the next if the weathers good ill probably see u..
It's a long story. But basically i hit a large pipe on the interstate and it f'd up pretty much my whole drivers side and suspension.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
BlackMist311

my buddy hit a large pipe as well...

Old 12-30-2008, 03:19 PM
halfass872

Originally Posted by BlackMist311
my buddy hit a large pipe as well...
Holly crap!! Looks like someone was driving like an idiot! LOL
He slide into a pole/curb trying to drift?? LOL

The one i hit was actually laying half im my lane and half in the breakdown lane. It was night and no lights on that part of the interstate at the time.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
BlackMist311

dui...came off a ramp onto the interstate and spun out into one of those large concrete pipes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:53 AM
halfass872

dui...came off a ramp onto the interstate and spun out into one of those large concrete pipes
That's why kids shouldn't drive sports cars!!! lol

What a dumbass!! Call a cab for god sake, he's lucky he didn't kill anyone!

So what came of this??? I'm assuming they totalled the car and he lost his license.

Last edited by halfass872; 12-31-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:54 AM
03green350z
drift or die

i hope so wow thats bad bro he probably did not lose his license though ....

well that sucks i remember it was kinda wet out on 264 one day and a couch fell off a truck lucky for me i had both lanes open next to me so i got out of what would of been real ugly...
Old 12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
BlackMist311

That's why kids shouldn't drive sports cars!!! lol

What a dumbass!! Call a cab for god sake, he's lucky he didn't kill anyone!

So what came of this??? I'm assuming they totalled the car and he lost his license.
ummm yes and yes...this is highly unlikely of this kid and everyone was in shock to hear it. he says all he remembers is leaving my buddys driveway and then sitting in the back of a cop car. he wrecked like ten mins down the road. he says he got lucky b/c he didnt keep going down the interstate and kill someone.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:46 PM
03green350z
drift or die

oh **** i missed the dui part so yea now i really think hes a dumbass for that....
Old 12-31-2008, 04:49 PM
citymunky

I think I just seen you again today, I was leaving K-Mart, and you coming in the lot around 7PM
Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 AM
halfass872

So Mr Celica guy. Are we gonna get a "No ***** war" gaurantee??
We are all kind of a chilled out, bring our kids and wives to the meetings, family group. And statistically 4 cyl drivers tend to be younger and cocky and feel the need to try to pick races with anything with wheels!! Esp when other cars get around them that may or may not be "faster" then theirs. I'd just like to see this be a positive clean gathering where everyone can mingle and enjoy. Not a bunch of $hit talking, engine bouncing off the rev limiter, people talking smack about their 300hp stock motors. lol

My 2 cents! lol
Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 PM
03green350z
drift or die

Originally Posted by citymunky
I think I just seen you again today, I was leaving K-Mart, and you coming in the lot around 7PM
yea man i seen you 2 sitting on black rims right?
looks real clean i pointed you out to my girl actually i was like check out that g35 lol
Old 01-01-2009, 05:13 PM
zul8r

ill b there
Old 01-01-2009, 08:35 PM
BlackMist311

So Mr Celica guy. Are we gonna get a "No ***** war" gaurantee??
We are all kind of a chilled out, bring our kids and wives to the meetings, family group. And statistically 4 cyl drivers tend to be younger and cocky and feel the need to try to pick races with anything with wheels!! Esp when other cars get around them that may or may not be "faster" then theirs. I'd just like to see this be a positive clean gathering where everyone can mingle and enjoy. Not a bunch of $hit talking, engine bouncing off the rev limiter, people talking smack about their 300hp stock motors. lol

My 2 cents! lol

I couldn't have said it better myself.lol I've never met any of the guys b4 except three of them, and all of them are chilled out. Ones still in high school so iono, but I think hes cool. It's like all you wanna do is meet up and check out each others cars and meet some new people and then there's always at least one person that's dick. Hopefully that wont happen, but you never know. That's a big reason why I'm getting a z in a few months. I feel like celica owners are either old creepy guys, girls, or weird military guys.(no offense to the cool military guys) You don't get all that with z owners. lol Its funny how you can judge people on what they drive...for the most part. Then there's always that one person that you say "they drive that car?"...or am I the only one that thinks that?
Old 01-02-2009, 04:33 AM
halfass872

I couldn't have said it better myself.lol I've never met any of the guys b4 except three of them, and all of them are chilled out. Ones still in high school so iono, but I think hes cool. It's like all you wanna do is meet up and check out each others cars and meet some new people and then there's always at least one person that's dick. Hopefully that wont happen, but you never know. That's a big reason why I'm getting a z in a few months. I feel like celica owners are either old creepy guys, girls, or weird military guys.(no offense to the cool military guys) You don't get all that with z owners. lol Its funny how you can judge people on what they drive...for the most part. Then there's always that one person that you say "they drive that car?"...or am I the only one that thinks that?
LOL you hit the nail on the head!!!

I was that old creepy guy when i had my Audi TT and tried to hang with the VW groups(I was only 25, but i still felt old and creepy!! lol)

And +1 to some wierd military guys. I have one living above me, so i know what you mean lol.

I dont' necessarly mind the ignorance. It's usually entertaining. I had a guy at one of our Freedom Wash meets try to tell me that he had a special stock intake installed into his STOCK sentra that gave him 5PSI of Naturally Aspirated boost! At least that's what "his mechanic" said. Then he scoffed at me when i told him i was running 12.9. "That's all?!?!" he then went on to tell me he used to run a 13.2 right off the showroom floor!

The young guys are funny cause they try to pull that crap around people that actually understand the physics and what will produce what, and then get pissed when someone calls them on it. And then don't understand why we aren't all impressed like their other buddies that also haven't cared to take time to actually learn more then how to install a fart can, and primer a perfectly good stock paintjob!

I'm sure Jon remembers the one night there was a dude with a newer black stock riced out V6 mustang coming up to each of us one at a time trying to get us to race. Claiming he had like 400HP and was offering some rediculous amount of money if we won!! He had his GF with him, so i'm assuming that was the reason for all the testosterone, lol.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:07 AM
citymunky

I had a guy at one of our Freedom Wash meets try to tell me that he had a special stock intake installed into his STOCK sentra that gave him 5PSI of Naturally Aspirated boost! At least that's what "his mechanic" said.

I'm sure Jon remembers the one night there was a dude with a newer black stock riced out V6 mustang coming up to each of us one at a time trying to get us to race. Claiming he had like 400HP and was offering some rediculous amount of money if we won!! He had his GF with him, so i'm assuming that was the reason for all the testosterone, lol.
Yup,

Quick Reply: va beach meet Feb. 8th @ 2 pm