Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

PG County Police At It Again

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:59 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm moving to PG county! YAY!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monsta
HAHAHAHAHA

"Help! Help! They are tryin to kill me!"
What is so funny about a guy screaming in panic and jumping into a road out of fear?

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
lol. POLICIA ES LOCO!
Really, again, nothing funny about this issue.

Originally Posted by superchargedg
All that ahole had to do was sign the ticket.He didnt deserve to be treated like that at the end but he was just a stupid *** that should have just did what the cops told him to do the first time.That one cop was a total ahole though.
So just because he doesnt want to sign the ticket he is an "ahole"? I guess you are the only one who signs them with a smile and thanking the officer.

Originally Posted by superchargedg
I can kinda understand why the one cop went off the handle though cause of the total douchebags they have to put up with everyday.I have to put up with aholes all the time in my line of business......and yes i go off on customers once in a while.These are the ones who say you just did my brakes and my radio dosent work anymore.....all i say is go take a hike pal.
Excuse me?? I can understand why people get mad at each other, specially when it is job related.
But I cannot understand a cop taking advantage of its position and starting hitting a person just because he thinks the poor guy is mocking him (which he is not).

It is unbelievable that the people supposed to care about our safety are able to dish out a beating like that just because they got mad at the guy and probably the pepper spray incident.
He was REALLY just hitting him to get back at him. Why did he had to crush the guy against his car????

The bad thing is that the worst it can happen is that they might, and only might, loose their job.
This should be taken the same way as a simple aggression against somebody that wasnt neither provoking nor fighting back.
They should go to jail.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Sorry about the rant. I just felt really bad for the guy.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 AM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
The bad thing is that the worst it can happen is that they might, and only might, loose their job.
This should be taken the same way as a simple aggression against somebody that wasnt neither provoking nor fighting back.
They should go to jail.

Cops getting immunity from breaking the law FTL
Old 03-05-2009, 08:25 AM
woodrow88

Originally Posted by lbz
What happens if you don't sign the ticket? I never thought about that. Arrest?
yea
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 AM
ajcool2

So just because he doesnt want to sign the ticket he is an "ahole"? I guess you are the only one who signs them with a smile and thanking the officer.
Come on man if he would have just signed the ticket they would have sent him on his merry way without a problem. So it was kinda the guys fault too. Ive gotten many many tickets since I've been driving and I've always did my best to avoid a comfrontation because I know police love that type of stuff. There was one time where I think the officer was bored or something and he was trying his best to get me to go off on him but I didnt. All I kept thinking was its 3am nobodys around but me and him and anything could happen so i kept quiet he finished yelling in my face which was not easy at all.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:33 AM
woodrow88

^^^^ i agree the guy didnt listen to the officers at all it could have been worse in my opinion.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:54 PM
stein

Them cops are candidates for a FAIL poster!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:36 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by ajcool2
Come on man if he would have just signed the ticket they would have sent him on his merry way without a problem. So it was kinda the guys fault too. Ive gotten many many tickets since I've been driving and I've always did my best to avoid a comfrontation because I know police love that type of stuff. There was one time where I think the officer was bored or something and he was trying his best to get me to go off on him but I didnt. All I kept thinking was its 3am nobodys around but me and him and anything could happen so i kept quiet he finished yelling in my face which was not easy at all.
I know what you mean, the problem is that they think everybody is after them.

I got pulled over for changing lanes "too many times" and he gave me three tickets:

- Dangerous change of line.
- Driving too close
- Reckless driving (which was dropped in court).

When the officer gave my wife the tickets (he was talking to us through the passenger window) and I saw the reckless I just said "why the reckless"?
GOD! The officer just went off!!!
He started screaming: "Mam', you better tell him to sign the ticket or I am going to go around get him out of the car, cu'ff him and getting to jail!"

We freaked out! It was like I insulted her ****ing mother or something!!!

I know is not an easy job, it is dangerous, and bla bla bla... well, if you dont like it, BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT!!! But don't pay on normal people your frustrations!!!!

Asses.....
Old 03-06-2009, 07:31 AM
KAT_Ayanami

BTW: This is how we do police brutality in Spain.... THE RIGHT WAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5RBIBNrmY&NR=1

Now the video goes like that.

Woman: Mother f.ker, bastard, etc.....
Police: POW!

End of story.

Why so freaking long screwing with a guy?? That is too tiresome. BE EFFICIENT!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Monsta

Received 261 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by Monsta
HAHAHAHAHA

"Help! Help! They are tryin to kill me!"

The dude came out of nowhere tryin to arrest him when his partner was talking to him. In the video, the cop told him to place hands behind his back and he was. Then the cop just snatched his azz up.

Not as funny though when the screaming kept goin.
What is so funny about a guy screaming in panic and jumping into a road out of fear?
At the beginning it sounded a lil funny but towards the end when he kept screaming, the laughter was gone.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
yizhao

I used to live in PG county and got pulled over for having hyper white LEDs. Obviously I wasn't stupid enough to not cooperate. He told me the next time he sees me with these LEDs, he's going to impound my car. The scary thing is, the guy that pulled me over and the guy in the video looks like the same guy.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:04 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by yizhao
I used to live in PG county and got pulled over for having hyper white LEDs. Obviously I wasn't stupid enough to not cooperate. He told me the next time he sees me with these LEDs, he's going to impound my car. The scary thing is, the guy that pulled me over and the guy in the video looks like the same guy.
News flash! All cops look the same!!
Old 03-06-2009, 03:21 PM
yusoslo

wow what a bunch of dumb *** cops. If I was in this situation I honestly would have grabbed that night stick he was hitting me with (would want to hit him back with it) but would probably just throw it across the street.

The one cop was way too aggressive, he pulls the guy out of the car, and the guy is just protecting himself.

BTW did anyone else notice the pepper spray had little to no effect of the hispanic?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yusoslo
BTW did anyone else notice the pepper spray had little to no effect of the hispanic?

they are immune to hot/spicy things
Old 03-06-2009, 05:28 PM
spddmn124

wow, chris rock covered it all...
Obey the law
Use common sense
Stop immediately
Be polite
Shut the *** up
Get a white friend
and Dont bring mad woman along
Old 03-06-2009, 05:58 PM
whitelightnin

fucced up yo!

This is why most of the general population dont trust police officers. They rarely appear to be protecting or serving.

I know in my city (Martinsburg, WV...not far from PGC) the cops would have cracked dude in the face with the baton and knocked his *** straight out as soon as he wouldnt get out of the car. Also, around here you NEVER have 1 cop car sitting for more than 2 minutes before 2-4 more show up.

99% of popo FTL!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
703nismo

I hate cops! Especially bad cops! Bad pig! No donuts!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:37 PM
greddyturb0

eventhought he copw as wrong i still dont feel bad for the guy. i can bet you the next time he gets pulled over he will be more than happy to sing that ticket. I have been pulled over countless and given tickets on some stupid things but i am never disrespectful. Yea the other dude went WAY off line but you have to agreee that they asked him like 20 times to put his hands on his head and they can impound your car for something so small. The cop was cutting him a break with just a ticket and the guy just pushed his luck. i dont agree with what the cops did as being justified but i think the beating that guy got will really teach him a lesson.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:56 AM
sir captian

Think he would have got his *** whipped like that if he was white?Thats why those dudes need to go to jail......

Quick Reply: PG County Police At It Again