Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

PG County Police At It Again

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 09:02 AM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Sadly yes. From their reaction you'd thing the driver insulted their mother and spit on their face, so race would not have mattered in the beating, except for the part where they taunted his accent.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:29 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by greddyturb0
eventhought he copw as wrong i still dont feel bad for the guy. i can bet you the next time he gets pulled over he will be more than happy to sing that ticket. I have been pulled over countless and given tickets on some stupid things but i am never disrespectful. Yea the other dude went WAY off line but you have to agreee that they asked him like 20 times to put his hands on his head and they can impound your car for something so small. The cop was cutting him a break with just a ticket and the guy just pushed his luck. i dont agree with what the cops did as being justified but i think the beating that guy got will really teach him a lesson.
This is all you are saying:
"I do not agree with the cop, but the guy deserved it."
You are contradicting yourself.

You must be retarded if you think that a beating would teach anybody anything.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:37 PM
greddyturb0

so you think the driver did nothing wrong? just a yes or no. you cant because both parties are at fault ofcourse the officers went way overboard, but if you are saying that the guy did nothing to provoke sucha beating than man you are the one whose retarded. btw wats up with the name calling? in this entire thread you have called everyone a retard idiot and something of that sort when all they did was express THEIR opinion. maybe you should go back to the celica board and ask some more stupid questions before you come back here.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 AM
KAT_Ayanami

^^^ Its nothing against you, but the guy did nothing to deserve such a beating.
He is just talking and talking the same crap over and over. If the police thinks that he is not cooperating, then turn him around, put the handcuffs on him and take him to jail.

There was no reason for the hitting, the pepper spray, the smashing against the car or the jokes about the accent.

You can see how the two officers were just pissed at him and took advantage at the situation to hit him and take revenge while they were supposedly trying to handcuff him.

Why am I so mad that I am insulting almost everybody in this topic? (because you can check the rest and you will see that it is not something I usually do)
First, because I cannot believe that people are trying to justify the two officers. And Second, because I think that if the guy were to be a white male instead of a latin american, there would be no jokes and everybody would be taking this more seriously.

Finally, are you sending me back to the "celica forums"? I go there because I like the news about cars, that is why I only post in one section. But I think you are way too young to tell me where to go kid.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:47 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

In before Kutunupe comes in to tell everyone how they are just bad cops and not the norm.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

These two cops - FTMFL!!!

So I guess it works like this, question your ticket in the slightest and it immediately escalates to "give me the keys, I'm going to impound your car"?? I'm so glad I have reached an age that most cops wouldn't think of trying that kind of BS on me (being white probably doesn't hurt either).

How the guy in the vid doesn't sue the department and the city is beyond me. That is a slam dunk for a quick six figure settlement just to make the headlines go away.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 AM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I live in PG County and all these ****ing crooked *** cops are a bunch of good for nothing authority abusing **** heads....it pisses me off....and race has a big part to do with it...they are the worst...they are corrupt and worthless...
they should really hire people who care...
2yrs ago a kid robbed a house down the street from mine. He decided to hide the rest of the stuff he couldt carry in his pockets behind my house...my mom saw him leaving the backyard but didnt think much of it...later the neighbor was walking up and down the street talkig to everyone and tells my mom what had happened, she mentioned what she saw and went back there to look and found the stuff...later on the day i saw a kid run back there and returned empty handed and i told my mom and she said that was him...i took off after the kid and told my mom to call the cops...20 mins later i caught the lil ****er in a backyard used his own cell phone to call my house and told them where i was at...cops showed up 10 mins later i had the little ****er in a choke hold till they showed up...emptied his pockets found phone 800 bucks cash and 4 huge gold chains...cops didnt report the chains, only 200$ reported. i didnt get any recognition for doing there job : (

Last edited by ZS14RR; 03-11-2009 at 07:45 AM. Reason: oooops
Old 03-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Despite what that guy may have said, he did not deserve what happened. The officers should be fired, fined, and never allowed to be officers anywhere.

I hope that guy gets reasonable compensation.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:24 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Technically, no one "deserves" a beat down. We are creatures of intellect with the ability to reason; thus separating us from animals. Unless the guy lashed back, there was no need for such force.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 AM
rockinbboy

good thing there was no 350z involved.

Look forward to those officers being fired.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 AM
LAKERSFAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im just curious how many times these pigs have done this before. It just happens, this time they got caught.

And how much you wanna bet that these p1gs dont do any prison time.