Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Old, retired, or otherwise unavailable (aka Banned) Mid-A OG's Represent.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009 | 12:40 PM
4SHIZZIL

wow, these are the guys I was like... daum they spent a lot of time on their cars when I first joined the group. I find it EXTREMELY funny that I never really posted on G35driver until about a year ago, although I had a premi accound since 2006.

I still say that BAM BAM car and Alberto's tranny destruction (never lift to shift) and self tuning is what made me start to play with my G. I remember I paid to get the Plenum installed and when I watched it I was like WTF. I can do that...havent looked back since.

I also remember sort of getting into it with Alberto (who hasnt..lol...love ya man) about his self tuning and all that stuff. I was like this guy is a straight Dizzil. But it took 4 minutes at the Annual Skyline Drive for me to learn that he is a really cool guy and I respect him a lot. But man on the forums, because you cant detect his tone, speed, or pitch..he sound mean... but I know now that he is a loveble huggable guy (no homo) lol

Im glad to have been around at the "PEAK" of the golden years...

SUPERG = the Man, the Myth, the Legend... NOW SELL ME THAT DANG HOOD! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY IT FOR 3 YEARS! LOL

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-18-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-17-2009 | 12:59 PM
bigslim350Z

Bert: you got your Master's from Towson University?
Old 03-17-2009 | 01:04 PM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up Ryan... aka SIAMES, aka TENGAI (skyline in Japaneze)

2006 G35 Coupe Greddy TT put down a mind numbing 517RWHP on a stock block (dynojet) dyno...

as he celbrates his new found power he has one too many... I drive from Falls Church to Dulles Sweetwater (MDRacer and Brent are there) MDRacer just got his super light flywheel and clutch combo...[LIST]
  1. I driver him home... I hit a deer (35MPH)
  2. obviously 517RWHP causes issues and after some detonation the motor blew...
  3. car had less than 5K miles
  4. issues with shop about who caused the blow
  5. part out thread sold everything
  6. new OEM engine
  7. that engine had serious Oil Consumption (he checked after my engine blew due to oild consumption)

8. Built a new bottom end
  9. That motor had a bad crank job
  10. replaced back to OEM...sold all parts, rims, shocks, exhaust, everything
  11. car is 100% bone stock and wife hits deer
  12. get car fixed... wife scraps bumper on curb
  13. buy OEM lip to cover said scratch...trade in car for 2008 TL
  14. He quit the high paying slack job with me downtown DC
  15. now works his azz off...weekends and all.. but he get paid serious loot.[/LIST
]

I have yet to see him since my son has been born, so he is in the dog house with me, but I am very sorry for all the trouble he and his wife went through with his builds... the car was in the shop for over 75% of the time he had it... I dont blame him for getting out, but wish he was still around. I miss him even though not visiting my son is upsetting.

Ryan was my roomate in Iraq... from June 2003 to July 2004.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-17-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-17-2009 | 02:42 PM
Integrity
Banned

After the Z was totaled and my truck's transmission went up, I purchased an 08 STi. Since I'm in my 30's, I don't mind having a wagon... plus work pays for it. I just recently put an Invidia Turboback exhaust on it and with the Cobb Accessport, I've gone Stage 2. Next up will be a protune, then who knows. Here she is stock;

The STi really replaces the GMC Canyon, for the Z's replacement I decided to revisit the days of my youth and get one of these;

Sometimes I can be seen out riding with Bert, but only if its warm. I don't have the desire to ride in 30 degree weather like he does.

Here are my two kids cuddled up together in their cozy little 1 car garage;

Old 03-17-2009 | 03:26 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by Alberto
If you knew me you'd know I was joking I dont dislike the new guys, just some of the annoying ones. Same can be said for some of the oldies, like when Keith walks around a meet farting into his depends.
*** you Bert.
Old 03-17-2009 | 03:37 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

I do miss seeing Ryan on here Corey.....where did he go?

Tony is still the fap master and we wish he was still here.

Berto can bite me for that remark.

David is still older then me............and slower.

Mike(banned)is still the **** master.

Robbie.....i still cant figure out.

Nowell is gone.....but not forgotten.

And we all remember Kelly,Brent,Toby and he drove a white z and made us drive 100+mph anywhere we went....................................**** i just cant remember his name.
Old 03-17-2009 | 03:57 PM
Integrity
Banned

Originally Posted by superchargedg

Tony is still the fap master and we wish he was still here.

Berto can bite me for that remark.

David is still older then me............and slower.

Mike(banned)is still the **** master.

Robbie.....i still cant figure out.

Nowell is gone.....but not forgotten.

And we all remember Kelly,Brent,Toby and he drove a white z and made us drive 100+mph anywhere we went....................................**** i just cant remember his name.

That was Sly. One of the first guys I ever met from the MidA.
Old 03-17-2009 | 04:26 PM
k3silk

Old school Hommies Fight night at Berts.. my update Still ride.
zx10 summit point race way track days.
Have all types of guns from xd 40-9mm and Sig 229 357
still have the Z
Have a new born baby boy by the name of Zain.
, see you guys this summer might be doing a motor build or selling the Z and getting a 06 zo6.
Old 03-17-2009 | 05:51 PM
Integrity
Banned

Originally Posted by k3silk
Old school Hommies Fight night at Berts.. my update Still ride.
zx10 summit point race way track days.
Have all types of guns from xd 40-9mm and Sig 229 357
still have the Z
Have a new born baby boy by the name of Zain.
, see you guys this summer might be doing a motor build or selling the Z and getting a 06 zo6.
Congrats Chaz!!!
Old 03-17-2009 | 05:54 PM
BamBam

Well Guys, looks like my secret training regime is out... Trust me, when you next see me I will be a fit mean hopping machine....!

I might even post up some pics of my latest sparring partner, little smaller then the first, but it helps me prepare to fit off all the young knee biters that are coming up through the ranks.

I hope all the other OG's are doing well. Maybe we will hear from Toby, Kelly and Nowell, but I think those guys have moved on to greener (read newer) cars. Definitely had a great time hanging out with everyone and do miss the old crew hitting the bars and streets (not necessarily in that order of course).
--B
Old 03-17-2009 | 08:19 PM
bboypuertoroc

Pictures added to my first post.

With who but the old Mid-A could you get this -

... or this -

... or this -

... or even this?

Old 03-18-2009 | 04:18 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Buahahaha - classic pics

Man Ive met sooo many good people through this site, its been a hell of a ride. I know a lot of people dont like the arguing on this site but once you go to meets and meet people and see how they are in person its a different game.

I laughed at what Corey said I remember getting into it with him over some dumb $hit, then we met at Skyline I followed him and was like "wow this dude is the craziest G driver Ive seen" tearing up the roads

Good times to be had still....

Tony 500awhp! LMAO I specifically remember your wifey saying you couldnt have a car as fast as mine when I shot that 50-159mph video, you're basically there!!!!
Old 03-18-2009 | 04:38 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
15 years old almost 16 and you are thinking about twins? I am sorry stay away.
Were you a MID-A OG?
Old 03-18-2009 | 04:39 AM
bigslim350Z

Alberto: Like you said before, this Spring and Summer we should have meets again. Getting out in nice weather for driving and other activities is always a good time. Hopefully you get your car running and back on the road again because it's depressing to see so many people dropping out of the car scene. I'm 28 and get depressed whenever I think about not having a F/I car and driving around in a low HP daily driver all the time. Even worse is the thought about getting married and settling down.
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:27 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Alberto
Buahahaha - classic pics
then we met at Skyline I followed him and was like "wow this dude is the craziest G driver Ive seen" tearing up the roads. Good times to be had still....
I remember looking back in the rear view after a very wet and tight left-hander and... I thought... wait Robbie is the passenger....why do i see him and not Alberto... then you straightened her up and was right back on my azz. From that point on I was like....I need boost... two bottles.
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:30 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
I remember looking back in the rear view after a very wet and tight left-hander and... I thought... wait Robbie is the passenger....why do i see him and not Alberto... then you straightened her up and was right back on my azz. From that point on I was like....I need boost... two bottles.
Haha, imagine my surprise when that happened. My rear tires werent in great shape but I had to start sliding to keep up!
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:33 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by abui01
All supercharge guys upgrade to turbos anyways, might as well skip that step, get a twin turbo and be done with it!
missed this earlier lol...

NEVER!

my redneck upbringing will hold on to big hoods (SUPERG SELL ME YOUR HOOD) and Blowers forever and ever!
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:43 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by superchargedg
he lives in South Ridding.. actually the same MAIN street as Function Tuned (606)...but south of Route 50. He is very close and drives either his 4runner V8 or the TL. I am sure we see him but dont know its him. I have sent him death threats for not seeing my son. My son is 5.5 months old now. I used to go get his kid from daycare when he had to work over time, wife in school etc.

no excuse... he a punkazz. lol

honestly I think seeing all of our cars hurts him in a deep way. So he stays away. and you know I talk non-stop about cars so maybe thats his mentality.
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:48 AM
Integrity
Banned

The pics from Tony's party are classic, sorry Bert you know I had to post this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ6y_QQhKE4

Catchphrase FTW!!!
Old 03-18-2009 | 05:50 AM
Driven1
Professional

NICE! I just got to check this and I see a whole buttload of "Old" Mid-A crew in here! I totally forgot about a whole bunch (there were a whole lot)....$hit! Where's Sly? Even Chaz is up in here! If some don't come chime in we may have to do some digging.

Nottinghams anyone?

Last edited by Driven1; 03-18-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Old, retired, or otherwise unavailable (aka Banned) Mid-A OG's Represent.