Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Girlfriends/Wives FTL!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 01:36 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And what about the wifes/gf that came but were all grumpy about it????

Originally Posted by bb1314
I have no idea how many girls I went on a date with complained about the ride comfort of my Z. They never got to see my car and my pen1s again after that one magical date.
So If I say that I like your car will you let me see it???

Originally Posted by abui01
Girls that try to change your hobby = FTL

I say it's an honor to come w/ me to a car meet because I'm integrating you into something I love doing - doing this is apart of my life and if she's not willing to accept something that is apart me then she's not willing to accept who I am as a person.

Abui, I swear to God I am going to look for your girlfriend on Facebook Right now and I am going to send her this statement.

You are going to be playing World of Warcraft in no time my friend
Pick a cute elf!!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:43 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
And what about the wifes/gf that came but were all grumpy about it????
Those wives/gfs need to stay home and knit me some boxers!

So If I say that I like your car will you let me see it???
ooooOOoo naughty

Abui, I swear to God I am going to look for your girlfriend on Facebook Right now and I am going to send her this statement.
Trust me that does not threaten Anh at all!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:07 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Trust me that does not threaten Anh at all!

Oooooaaaah... crap....
Old 05-18-2009, 02:36 PM
langtubip
not fast enuff

This is my roommate and most people mistaken him with Han

Since I hang out with him a lot, some people actually came up and asked if I'm DK.
donkey kong
Old 05-18-2009, 04:03 PM
y_b_lamron

Originally Posted by abui01
Girls that try to change your hobby = FTL

I say it's an honor to come w/ me to a car meet because I'm integrating you into something I love doing - doing this is apart of my life and if she's not willing to accept something that is apart me then she's not willing to accept who I am as a person. Sure this hobby is a big fat waste of money and I can spend it on a trip to Paris for 2 or buy her that new expensive Marc Jacob purse she's been whining about... but guess what!... Nothing is better than your happiness and if spending tens of thousands of dollars in car parts is what makes you happy, then do so! You make your own money so you have every right to spend your own money (yes I know... sometimes the most logical explanation is sometimes VERY difficult to follow for most guys)
very well said!

I've dated guys that aren't into cars and it just didn't work since they didn't understand my passion. I also know a guy that met a girl, she HATED his hobby with cars, they married, she made him sell his car, and now he's completely miserable and they are probably going to divorce. Some people can understand such things and some can't. I would never be able to see myself with someone long term that complained about my car stuff.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Originally Posted by y_b_lamron
very well said!

I've dated guys that aren't into cars and it just didn't work since they didn't understand my passion. I also know a guy that met a girl, she HATED his hobby with cars, they married, she made him sell his car, and now he's completely miserable and they are probably going to divorce. Some people can understand such things and some can't. I would never be able to see myself with someone long term that complained about my car stuff.
Nikki, you complete me
Old 05-18-2009, 04:21 PM
y_b_lamron

I didn't get to meet you again while I was up there and I have no idea when I will be back

Next time I will make sure I hit you up though!

and for guys...don't let girls reel you in and let them wrap you around their fingers. If you're giving up something you love than she's not worth it. I see it happen too many times
Old 05-18-2009, 07:30 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are going to be playing World of Warcraft in no time my friend
Pick a cute elf!!!!
LOL, with the barrage of video game addictions I already have, this is one thing I'm desperately trying not to get into. I always tell her WoW is for noobs anyhow, real hardcore 1337 internet gamerz play Guild Wars!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used to have a girl who didnt understand what I was doing when I started to buy stuff for the Z she would get all pissed I spent money on "a car" I told her it was my money and my car.

She has since left me since I got deployed and good thing... She would pass out if she saw the money I have spent on it
Old 05-19-2009, 02:43 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Barni... can I date you for your money? I promise I will let you spend as much of it as you want on my cars.

LOL
Old 05-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Barnabas

hmm... um sorry my money my cars
Old 05-19-2009, 02:59 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

damn it!

lol
Old 05-19-2009, 03:04 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

believe it or not... guys pull the same crap too!!! lol
I actually cant find a good balance of a gear head guy.

last one was actually a previous owner of one of my boys(cars)... and owns nothing but tons and tons of the same POS old neons. hes never had a decent car once in his life. It was kinda sad considering hes 26... lives at home... etc. Lets just say he can drive his riced out neons for the rest of his life for all I care.

guy before him owned a reallllly nice Competition Yellow Mica FD RX7. Tons of work put into it. Including about 8k in CF work last summer. he sold it for a Challenger. Now... I love my Mopars... but.. WHAT THE HELL?! It was one of like... 250 of its kind in the USA! His new woman apparently wanted him to get something more "tame". Right there.. I hate the *itch. A man should NEVER sell his car cause a woman says so. her name aint on the title!! He also always promised to help me with my car.. but never did. Guess I shouldnt expect anything out of someone who owned a GSX with 30k in it that still ran 13s. Good riddance to him too... I still have his $1200 WGP paintball gun. buhahahahahha

one other guy a while ago, was a retard. he was actually upset that I cared about my cars so much. not my fault he didnt even have a car! After my accident (one that left me not walking for 3 weeks)... he kept asking "why dont you want to hang out, why dont you call" and sent me 3 pictures he had taken of me in my car (like I wanted to see that?!). I am sorry but when a car nearly crushes you and you actually feel like a piece of you is missing (the car mostly)... the bf/gf is now less important. SPECIALLY if they dont offer to come and see you.

last but not least... the dousche that upgrades and tries to hang with the big boys. Goes from a Shitvic.. to a Rustang.. to a Honda Fit under my bumper. Ego got wayyyyy big when he had the Mustang... and any time I was proud of something I did to my car... he would laugh at me. I got sick of it.. dumped him... he cried (literally). Now I have the faster car... and hes stuck in a Smart Car wannabe.

/ rant

sooooooo what am I doing wrong guys? you should know right? lol
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Barnabas

^^Some pent up anger??
Old 05-19-2009, 03:39 AM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by Barnabas
^^Some pent up anger??
+1
Old 05-19-2009, 03:42 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Well my wife didnt like my car, not the hobby....

see my dumbazz went out and spent 40K while she was in Africa saving dying homeless kids...phone call went something like this...

Hey Baby they have this car that is super sick that is 10K off the sticker price. I want to get it?

I think you should wait Honey, now is not the time...

but Baby...I can never afford it any other time because it will be at least 10K more than it is now?

How much is it?

That doesnt matter... I just got a 56% pay raise...I am a fuggin baller!

But you could lose your job anytime!

Who me? I am a super baller everyone loves me, I am fregging $$$/hr.

I dont think so Sweetie, I think you should wait!

Well its now or never.

You cant expect me to be OK with you buying a car when I just watch a kid take one of its last breaths with its brothers and sisters next, parents no where to be found. Send the money here to Ghana!

But Baby!

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I NEED TO GO..
^ that was a set up! lol

So me being the DUMB ALPHA MALE...bought it...rolled 6K in negative equity to almost pay sticker (free car washes and service for 3years) for a car with 3K miles on it.

so after the third day I bent a rim on a pot hole resluting in the 20inch TSWs for 1500 shipped (factory rim is 900 bucks, 300 for tire, 100 for install) losing that contract 45 days later and then only getting a 20% pay rais from the original salary, then getting a few Reckless Tickets (lawyer fees), T-Boned, a new engine from Oil Consumption issues which blew my motor, new door repainted, new radiator, core support, fans, supercharger, 6K rims stolen, 3K in stolen tools and parts, and countless sets of factory rims and tires...

She finally gets that I am in this for the long haul and we just now started enjoying the car together...maybe its because of my son... dont know... but she really enjoys my car now!

so dont just drop the chick if she complains at first... it took me six years, but I am inlove with her, so I couldnt let her go. I am inlove with cars, so I cant let that go either. If she is a good woman, she is a good woman regardless of if she like you expensive taste in fried rice...lol

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 05-19-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:46 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by 350Ricky
Nikki, you complete me
no she complets me....

im sure we hooked up in a past life! If we didnt...we should of... HAHAHAHAHA

j/k

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 05-19-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:52 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by Barnabas
^^Some pent up anger??
well.. the OP had some and indirectly it made me think... lol
Old 05-19-2009, 03:54 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by TrinitySRT

sooooooo what am I doing wrong guys? you should know right? lol

youre not doing anything wrong... you just meet the wrong guys, you know that they are the wrong guys, then waist your time trying to justify why they are not the wrong guys, when your gut told you the day you met him...

this aint gonna work.

I knew before I knew my wifes last name that I was going to marry her. Guys know if and when they are ready for something serious.

My wife is the only chick that didnt give it up also.... there could be a link because I am pretty darn smooth and she called BS everytime....lol

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 05-19-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Barnabas

^^You found yourself a winner Sisters?/ friends ?? lol

Quick Reply: Mid-A Girlfriends/Wives FTL!