Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 08:36 AM
woodrow88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

agreed
Old 06-18-2009, 08:37 AM
mini Z on Dub's

Originally Posted by Fstrthnlife
well dont take my word for it, just personal experience, u get what u like, thats why they have models on display at the stores, mess with em till u find the one u like. one of my friends has a pyle and his bro has a jensen, they love em, (god knows why) but everyone has their likes, i love my JVC and i had a panasonic that was awesome too, but noone can tell u what u like, we can only recommend or suggest
yea man true that.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:42 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

So its lunch time and I am ordering pizza for me and some others in the office so I was looking for coupon codes for papa johns and this is what i found.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM
MDHRZ

i sense jealousy, or mabe its hate, hell mabe both, whatever dude, go cry sumwhere!!

I sense that your are full of BS and most of the **** you say is BS. Who is "mabe"?

funny how ive nver mentioned anything about the military in any part of my comments so how i talk down on the military, the world may never know, and seriously is that like the best ur lil brain can come up with, "trolling douche bag" ? ur like a little st grader that calls all the kids the same name every day and laughs harder n harder every time u say it like its funny or sumthin, like i told trinity, get a life dude!!!
You mentioned a lot about the military in the other thread. You posted it under one of your 6 usernames. I'm sure there are a few people that remember that. "Trolling douche bag" fits your personality very well. I actually didn’t come up with that one though. dave079 did right before he banned you before.

and jgrizzle, u dont know me so stuff it and drop it, aight!!
Or what? More threats to members on here?

Trolling douche bag
Old 06-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Fstrthnlife
Banned

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY

I sense that your are full of BS and most of the **** you say is BS. Who is "mabe"?

You mentioned a lot about the military in the other thread. You posted it under one of your 6 usernames. I'm sure there are a few people that remember that. "Trolling douche bag" fits your personality very well. I actually didn’t come up with that one though. dave079 did right before he banned you before.

Or what? More threats to members on here?

Trolling douche bag
"or what" u sound like my little sister when she gets mad, this is all hilarious though, please, continue!!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:51 AM
MDHRZ

"or what" u sound like my little sister when she gets mad, this is all hilarious though, please, continue!!
So that's what she says when she gets mad?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:57 AM
mini Z on Dub's

Originally Posted by Barnabas
Well im off work, back to ten min page loads and double posts... Ill be around
how those pages loading. lol
Old 06-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Jgrizzle

Negative quotes: I was over the text limit so some have been abridged.
still around, just dont care to talk to noone anymore, certain individuals just shouldnt exist and love nothin more than to cause problems, oh well, such as life, peace!!
u serious, first of all ya thought about just commenting on ur retarded statement, THATS why i "REMOVED" it, didnt wanna start nothin or hurt ur feel bads, and ive never bragged about how much i get from the military, take the rumors everyones been feedin u and shove it, we dont even know each other and OBVIOUSLY already dont get along, its ppl like u that start problems, unecessary comments, ull have urs one day so get over it and move on!!
as i think to myself "the same reason there was a problem before, ignorant immature ppl wanna feel special or look "cool" so they make unnecessary comments" you just cant keep ur stupid comments to urself, yet theres the option of PM's, why u dont use them, idk, kinda defeats the puropose of having them as an option dont ya think???
another reason why some of the ppl a couple of u asked about dont come in the forum much anymore, read back where [MD]3fifty decided to open his mouth, hmmm, coinsidence mabe???
"hurt ur feel bads", hmmm, its more of a comment in the form of a joke than anything, i learned it back in 1st grade, do we have a dropout here??? go back to school, mabe ull learn sumthin. And there was no problem, till u decided to drop in with retarded comments, i showed no harm, just drop it, is it really that hard????
dang, u cant read either?, guess i overestimated you!!!
this is stupid, its a freakin forum, just quit with the stupid stuff, damn, or mabe ur just to immature to drop it!!
barny man, i keep missin u on aim, u gotta quit that, lol
yo [MD]3FIFTY, for your eyes only, pm sent, like it or hate it, take it how u want, no hate here!!!
Ya, just dont talk to me, about me or mention me and we'll all be fine here, as goes for myself also so no sides here, u know how it is, but seriously im sure u can find the willpower SUMWHERE in ur room to just follow those simple instructions, please no comments or replies necessary, thats all i have for you!!
Originally Posted by Nthefstln
OMG just SHUT UP, PM sent, read it, throw it away, burn it, WHATEVER, just shut up!!!
ya 52 clean pages of which consist of gay jokes/bashing for example, whether joking or not, not sumthin i could joke about, but ya, gay jokes/bashing, nice n clean, let me tell ya
no there was no drama till u first appeared with that stupid comment that started this whole ordeal, u always inviting urself into conversations that have NOTHING to do with u, u werent even MENTIONED, if i wanna complain about a ticket, which we ALL DO, then thats my right, as i sed in my pm to you, but no u had to take it WAY out of context and blow it out of proportion posting that stupid comment thais whole thing leads back to, so just shut up and let me complain about WTF i want, and STAY OUT OF IT, got it???
in fact if u notice, things are just FINE even WITH me in here with the guys, till u come in and start blabbin ur mouth at me then hell breaks loose in here cuz YOU dont want me in here, i wouldnt have sed CRAP, if u had just not sed or SHOWED anything referring to me, its always YOU that starts it, if ud just DROP it and speak....
always sumthin about wanting me banned, or i dont belong or....well..... you know what im talkin about, u just wont shut up, u want sumthin dun, u bring it to the lot on the weekend, and stop starin at me all night like ur crazy or sumthin, u wanna talk crap, say it to my face, quit bein a coward!
well if u read back HIS retarded comment started it all, it aint my fault so get off my back AIGHT!
lol, dont ask me why, cuz im still wondering y u exist
obviously u aint dun cuz u KEEP talkin!
and just tell me ur scared, idc really, just an excuse to back down, just an e-thug
yup and i will as long as u do so please, continue if u must
this is great, cant wait to see what the rest think of all this, who knows, they'll all prolly blame it all on me as usual, and call me a "douche bag" again, uh oh!!!
im expectin to see a bunch of bullshyt in the morning, since we got a thread full of immature ppl, good night!!
talkin like ur black, oh im sorry, was that u attempting to act cool, i almost missed that!!!
ya, fun isnt it?
lol, no not immature to keep responding don twist this now, i sed to respond with retarded comments that start crap u retard, stupid females, always changin everything...
bet im confusin u now huh, retard
again, isnt it great, i love it
u kno, i dont get it, WTF r u so worried about what i do for, like ur obsessed with me, i mean ur literally just sittin there thinkin about what to say to me and searchin n searchin for pics to post for me, damn, leave me alone!!!
but for you to even waste ur time like that, ya ur obsessed, now follow the tiny line of instructions i pmed u and LEAVE ME ALONE or GO AWAY or SOMETHING!!!
seriously do i sit here and constantly ask why u do things or why u wont go away or post pics for u, no!, so damn, what ur deal, wtf????
guess i can rule out goin to bed, this is too entertaining, (thinking) "what retarded comment or pic will she post next???"
OMG ur so damn retarded u stupid waste of life, no, i have yet to see where it is ive asked you anything about why u wont leave or why ur not banned, other than thinking to myself
or where ive even asked u anything for that matter, were just arguing, i havnt asked u anything, if u had a brain in that empty head ud have noticed that, u should be blonde, tso many things would make more sense
all this is for both of us is a post count builder, till i get this thread deleted also
ur pathetic, pming me thinkin u can get me in trouble with my wife, HA, shes enjoying all this, ur comments are pure enjoyment, pointless but a good laugh at your expense, she sez to keep goin her stomach doesnt hurt yet, lol
although thats not what u sed, like i sed, like any other female, always twisting words, tisk tisk!!
no sorry, u sed i was talkin to a girl online, so its YOU whos twistin words so STFU!!!

so y do u even bother to continue pming me then huh? i just like to make it known how retarded ur bein about all this so just shut up and keep doin ur thing
Oh my bad.... "the fact I stand up to you kinda makes it obvious im not scared. why would I be scared of a married military man that is spending his evening fighting with a girl online?" to be exact, so again, stfu
naw actually i never rode the bus, i always drove myself everywhere since i was 13 actually, and before that i had a bike, so again YOU LOSE!!!
yup, u fit that shyt perfectly, still livin with mom n dad, bakin cookies, knittin sweaters and THINK u a gangsta with an extra small white-t cuz u aint got nothin to fill it with, yup makes me think of u, get a life!!!
[QUOTE=Fstrthnlife;7455797]there u go again, obsessed about what im doin and y, who cares why im still up, y do u wanna know, not like im gonna see u, other than that,...QUOTE]

oh hell if u really must know, if itll get u off my back, im surfin craigslist and ebay for a procharger, ok, u relieved, u feel better now???
lol, ya, isnt it???
nothin to get over, ur the one worried about what im doing and y!!
i sense jealousy, or mabe its hate, hell mabe both, whatever dude, go cry sumwhere!!
funny how ive nver mentioned anything about the military in any part of my comments so how i talk down on the military, the world may never know, and seriously is that like the best ur lil brain can ..
and jgrizzle, u dont know me so stuff it and drop it, aight!!

Old 06-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Jgrizzle

Positive quotes:
dont have too much fun there barny
well dont take my word for it, just personal experience, u get what u like, thats why they have models on display at the stores, mess with em till u find the one u like. one of my friends has a pyle and his bro has a jensen, they love em, (god knows why) but everyone has their likes, i love my JVC and i had a panasonic that was awesome too, but noone can tell u what u like, we can only recommend or suggest
depends on what u want, i got a JVC 7" touchscreen dvd player in mine, watch music videos all the time with it, has satellite, ipod, usb, gps, custom equalizer and other stuff, plenty happy with it, pioneer and panionic is also great too, as far a dvd players go anyway, for a normal deck, pioneer has my vote
Avic D3 sucks, had it, took it back for my JVC, tons better, just personal opinion there
no there werent any issues, just didnt sound that great to me, i have picky ears, as i sed tho, just personal opinion, they all seem nice till u have a better one, listen the JVC i have sumtime cant think of the model i have but ull know what i mean, just has a lot more features and well, i just likes it a lot better, the usb did it for me tho, i plug in my 16gig thumb drive full of music and music videos and im set
barny u know anything about these ATI procharger kits???

These are every one of your posts (I think I may have missed one). Why are you so pissed off at the interwebs? I mean seriously man. I heard you were cool in person I just wish you would stop man. Its kinda not making this fun. Also, it has nothing to do with anything really.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:10 AM
Jgrizzle

48 argumentative 6 positve and constructive... You gotta be honest man thats a little weird dude
Old 06-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Joy_ride

ah geez is that who i think it is.......
Old 06-18-2009, 09:31 AM
woodrow88

yea
Old 06-18-2009, 09:31 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I think it is....
Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Joy_ride

Old 06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
48 argumentative 6 positve and constructive... You gotta be honest man thats a little weird dude
Only if we could add the posts from the last thread!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:34 AM
MDHRZ

Are Nthefstln and Fstrthnlife the same person? Wtf is wrong with this kid?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:36 AM
pfregeolle

Dude!!!! What the heck is up with the dirty sanchez thing!!!??? Wtf??? Hahaha
Old 06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
woodrow88

what paul?

md- they are the same person haha
Old 06-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Joy_ride

some people will enjoy that delivery...
Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 AM
pfregeolle

Yikes, very few population I hope enjoy that delivery....ghahahahaha Woody, check out NX2KDET's post, #1184. Same page, like 17 posts above this one. hahaha

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread