Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 07:20 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Barnabas
I'll let all of you know when I run him I mean i will need a few chase cams for the lolz

I'll definitely be present for this....and I will absolutely be taking video to post back up on his wall. Dude even got called out by like his Aunt or someone for cussing so much hahahahahaha OMG seriouslllyyy

Originally Posted by Chen
How did you guys start up a conversation about jerry in the first place? Talking spit to you and pauline?

He posted up some gay status:

" **** your option I forgot to mention I'm the best driver if you don't like it race me similar to Brian Ö coner"

It doesn't even make any sense. Like I tried to comprehend it and couldn't....almost as bad as, "can the Z that on the roads as of now?"....

So I said, "So you want people to race you in your Tiburon? o.O"

And he replies with, "Idk I'd **** on a z tho?"

HAHAHAHAHA So me and barney and tons of other ppl are giving him chit, and he seriously thinks he's gonna win hahaha

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
Omg i thought this kid died.
If I remember correctly we asked him what he wanted to do with his car, he says race and show and everything else..so we ask what he wants done to it in the future and he says..................i dont want anything stock on/in my car. So I guess he's just going to have to replace the entire car??

Dude, I REMEMBER that! He was like basically I don't want anything to be stock on the car when I'm done. Everything will be custom or aftermarket And we also saw him pull into Wawa one night when we were all chillin out front, and he stopped for gas....had blue neon under glow....I'm PRETTY sure his car is AT....and when he pulled away, he STARRED us down and revved his engine at us hahahaha And then when he pulled out to the traffic light, he did the best kind of one-tire-fire of them all, the turning while burning out FWD one-tire-fire!!! Out onto the highway and sped off. It was intimidating!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:41 AM
MDHRZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Barnabas
he stated that he could beat a Z in his lambo doored tiburon

I told him I would race him. He then asked "Soo your cool with a 40z nos "

lol I hope I get to race him.

this is him and his car lmao

I want to meet him.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:12 AM
pfregeolle

Originally Posted by NNOCENT
O.o

Uh Oh, yours IS an '06...

Yes....why yes it is. That's why I've always said mine is a 2006. hahahaha Ummmm...???

The 2005 Anniversary and Touring and all 2006 MT had the rev-up engine which are the ones with the oil problems.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:27 AM
NNOCENT

Yeah son, thats what i meant.

Watch your oil!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:42 AM
pfregeolle

Yeah son, thats what i meant.

Watch your oil!
I DO watch it. It's not my fault that the engine likes to snack on oil. But if I can get a new part out of it, then hell yes I'm going to.

Watch your turbo seals!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 AM
pfregeolle

Via his Facebook wall:
Me
What do you have done to your tibby besides the doors n wheels?

Gerald Hall
Umm my tib is a v2

Oh CHIT! It's a 2.7L V6....watch out.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:13 AM
khrisxyu

sorry to butt in,

this jerry guy doesnt know whats what maybe because he hasnt gotten owned yet...or maybe his friend in the z is a horrible driver and got beat by him

..at least i know my place...i just have a simple econobox that im trying to keep clean..i know im slow, but i also get 38mpg...

i just registered on here to attend the d&v autobody meet..but out of all the car crowds ive been through ...you guys are the most chill and nondouchy...
Old 05-29-2010, 11:25 AM
pfregeolle

Originally Posted by khrisxyu
sorry to butt in,

this jerry guy doesnt know whats what maybe because he hasnt gotten owned yet...or maybe his friend in the z is a horrible driver and got beat by him

..at least i know my place...i just have a simple econobox that im trying to keep clean..i know im slow, but i also get 38mpg...

i just registered on here to attend the d&v autobody meet..but out of all the car crowds ive been through ...you guys are the most chill and nondouchy...
I'm not calling him out on the fact that he HAS a slow car. We're calling him out on the fact that he thinks his slow car is fast and could beat a twin turbo Z. And the fact that he's a doucher. I can't wait for this kid to show up to race barney, and its like 20 Z guys and just him. I try not to get confrontational like this, but I can't stand stupid kids like him that just think their cars are the chit, when they're not and these are the dumbasses causing accidents etc...

From what I can tell....he LITERALLY has nothing done to the car aside from his hideous wheels and the lambo doors.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:34 AM
pfregeolle

Trying to set up a Sonic-Run for tomorrow to the Easton Sonic over the Bay Bridge. Who's down!?!? Meet around noon and head out to be there around 1??? It's under a 45 min drive.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 PM
JDMITR22

that kid seems like a dbag...but i kno some tibbys that would FRY a Z..even TT Z's haha
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel bad for anyone who eats at my house.

pork shoulder, 3 racks of ribs, 3 ribeye steaks 7.5LBS worth for 3 of them lol. two things of quail, and two large packages of chicken breast from sams club.

That's just the meat side of things =) Got two bags of Avocado for dippin chips. whole bag of potatoes, chitloads of corn for people to see the next day, some random asian dishes.

I love food too much.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
I'll definitely be present for this....and I will absolutely be taking video to post back up on his wall. Dude even got called out by like his Aunt or someone for cussing so much hahahahahaha OMG seriouslllyyy

He posted up some gay status:

" **** your option I forgot to mention I'm the best driver if you don't like it race me similar to Brian Ö coner"

It doesn't even make any sense. Like I tried to comprehend it and couldn't....almost as bad as, "can the Z that on the roads as of now?"....

So I said, "So you want people to race you in your Tiburon? o.O"

And he replies with, "Idk I'd **** on a z tho?"

HAHAHAHAHA So me and barney and tons of other ppl are giving him chit, and he seriously thinks he's gonna win hahaha

Dude, I REMEMBER that! He was like basically I don't want anything to be stock on the car when I'm done. Everything will be custom or aftermarket And we also saw him pull into Wawa one night when we were all chillin out front, and he stopped for gas....had blue neon under glow....I'm PRETTY sure his car is AT....and when he pulled away, he STARRED us down and revved his engine at us hahahaha And then when he pulled out to the traffic light, he did the best kind of one-tire-fire of them all, the turning while burning out FWD one-tire-fire!!! Out onto the highway and sped off. It was intimidating!!!!
Originally Posted by MDHRZ
I want to meet him.
let me know when this chit goes down! I want to be in attendance. Hell I'll even try to get his cousin to come down to see this ****. Barney should let him win the first few pulls and just annihilate him on the last few pulls. I think hes doing the thing to be a pg county cop or state trooper. I wonder what will happen if he gets in trouble.

And MDHRZ i know where he lives if you want to meet him
Old 05-29-2010, 02:11 PM
jeffie7

Just threw one of the steaks on for dinner.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:26 PM
NNOCENT

Originally Posted by jeffie7
I feel bad for anyone who eats at my house.
You gearing up for the UFC fight tonight???

Old 05-29-2010, 02:50 PM
jeffie7

You gearing up for the UFC fight tonight???

Nah, as much as I'm into Martial Arts, I have to be in bed by 10
Old 05-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Chen

Just threw one of the steaks on for dinner.

OMG that looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good right now. I should just make the drive over there.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Meet Maximillion Wigglesworth!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by pfregeolle

CHYEAH that guy

Originally Posted by Malikot

Meet Maximillion Wigglesworth!
OMG CAN I HAZ??
Old 05-29-2010, 04:48 PM
jeffie7

omg can we eat it
Old 05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
OMG CAN I HAZ??
Didn't you have one? But you got rid of it...? Or did you um.....
omg can we eat it
I'm with jeff. I like cat steaks.

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread