Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

F2ND: Friday Night Happy Ending Hour - Pre-Chick Filla

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Chen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there needs to be a meet of some sort in bowie......
Old 08-09-2009, 09:26 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chen
there needs to be a meet of some sort in bowie......
crofton sure, odenton, sure, bowie? meh..... Maybe behind the town center but that would be about as far in as I'd go with my car.

Although I'd go to bowie anyday before glen dirty.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your really that scared to go into places?? none of these places are colse to as bad as where I grew up.

Your not gonna get shot for driving a car.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 AM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by Barnabas
Your really that scared to go into places?? none of these places are colse to as bad as where I grew up.

Your not gonna get shot for driving a car.

Where did you grow up? I highly doubt many places can come close to where my family is from, hell, right before my grandfather died, right down the street from his house (pg county) a guy went into an exhaust shop to pick up his car, when he was told how much he pulled out a gun and shoot the guy, took his keys and drove off, why? no reason other then not wanting to pay. that kind of chit happened A LOT. Last time I took my Z up to his house I had a man run up to my car and smack it, I thought a kid ran a bike into the side of my car.

Glen Dirty its not so much being worried about the place, it's not wanting to deal with the people. It's just not worth it. I can't even get my Z close to glen burnie with out having 5 people go after me even if there's traffic in front, its like, wtf, you want me to race into the back of a car?

plus the roads are total ****. up north near 695, no thanks, but I do stop by cycleworld from time to time in Brooklyn

Bowie town center isn't bad at all, but a good bit of the car meets that happen in bowie are deeper in bowie. I'm not worried about the trash people like glen dirty it's more so getting chit jacked, I could see my radar detector or camera bag going missing, or having some random guy just start ****.

I know a lot of police officers, and even dated a girl a good ways down 198. I know the area very well with what does and does not go on, I've lived next to PG county, my whole family is from PG county, hell I lived in PG county for awhile as a kid and spent a lot of my younger years in PG county, even my first job was in PG county. From Suitland, Forestville all the way to Bowie, I know pg county pretty damn well.

will I go to a car meet in bowie town center? yes, any where else in PG county? no it's not worth my time. Even more so when not far from Bowie is a place called Waugh Chapel.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Barnabas

I know what you mean.... I grew up in Baltimore city and in st Helena on the bad side of Dundalk.

I just get tired of everybody always talking down on different parts of town. I live in Pasadena and have never been robbed or messed with.

Glen Burnie though I will have to agree with you on the people and racing thing. I work all over GB and the people aren't that bad just immature when it comes to the car crowd.

I wasnt trying to make a personal attack but allot of people judge you simply based on where you live.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Barnabas

Even more so when not far from Bowie is a place called Waugh Chapel.

Last WED's meet there was awesome
Old 08-09-2009, 10:44 AM
jeffie7

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_10_md.html

PG county is the clear winner of all of Maryland =)
Old 08-09-2009, 10:48 AM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by Barnabas
I know what you mean.... I grew up in Baltimore city and in st Helena on the bad side of Dundalk.

I just get tired of everybody always talking down on different parts of town. I live in Pasadena and have never been robbed or messed with.

Glen Burnie though I will have to agree with you on the people and racing thing. I work all over GB and the people aren't that bad just immature when it comes to the car crowd.

I wasnt trying to make a personal attack but allot of people judge you simply based on where you live.
I've never felt in danger in glen burner, one thing I love about glen burnie is the mix of people lots of Hispanics and Koreans.

The problem is the white blue collar workers. Sometimes the home depot up near 695 has something we need, I love going in there because Linh will always go did you see that person? omg like what's wrong with people!

lol

But really, the main issue for me with glenburnie is the chit roads, and the fact that people will always screw with you no matter what (car wise) I don't care if you're in a 1992 honda civic 100% stock, if it has an exhaust leak, chances are 5 people will rev at you.

It's annoying going there.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:13 AM
erichsherrill

Originally Posted by jeffie7

holy ****
Old 08-11-2009, 06:23 AM
ZZZRated

So is this event going on this friday or not, if so ill bring the hot dogs and buns.

By the way i dont think anyone really cares how hardcore your childhood neighborhood was or is. Does that make you hardcore since you lived in a high crime area or are we supposed to think that you are a gangster or something.
Just for your info every metropolitan area is the US has a high crime rate. Ohh and if you dont like people reving their engines at you or tring to race you, go buy a f**king Kia and than you wont have to B*tch abouth that either.

Dont get all but hurt about what i just said. your comments just make you sound like a 14 year whos tring be cool.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
MDHRZ

Just keep it out of Charles/St Marys/Calvert and we're good. Hopefully the new Sheriff changes some things in Charles County and sends all the trash back to DC and PG.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Chen

PG county is not bad. Its pretty nice around here until you goto takoma/langley park thats when you gotta watch your ****. Mexicans will jack it in minutes. Most of the trash in bowie are little **** tards trying to be cool for their little homie friends.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:26 PM
cubanl81

Is this going down this friday. Been trying to make it out since Dave started it.

Oh and there isn't anything ghetto in Bowie. There are alot of kids that think their tough. Bowie is the softest place in PG. Laurel is more ghetto. But PG by DC is the worst. But I grew up in PG so doesnt bother me. Now B more that's a different ball game.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by cubanl81
Is this going down this friday. Been trying to make it out since Dave started it.

Oh and there isn't anything ghetto in Bowie. There are alot of kids that think their tough. Bowie is the softest place in PG. Laurel is more ghetto. But PG by DC is the worst. But I grew up in PG so doesnt bother me. Now B more that's a different ball game.
He speaks the truth!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
jivitup

Originally Posted by Chen
PG county is not bad. Its pretty nice around here until you goto takoma/langley park thats when you gotta watch your ****. Mexicans will jack it in minutes. Most of the trash in bowie are little **** tards trying to be cool for their little homie friends.
takoma park? langley park? definitely not that bad.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:00 PM
jeffie7

lol at tokoma park being bad.

Go to suitland, forestville or capital heights and let me know how you feel about takoma park.

Anyways, just look at the #s I posted on crime by each county, PG county puts everyone else to shame, even milks all of Baltimore county with ease.

Bowie is HANDS DOWN the best part of all of PG county.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:25 PM
erichsherrill

8,232 violent crimes pshhh thats a walk in the park
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Chen

lol at tokoma park being bad.

Go to suitland, forestville or capital heights and let me know how you feel about takoma park.

Anyways, just look at the #s I posted on crime by each county, PG county puts everyone else to shame, even milks all of Baltimore county with ease.

Bowie is HANDS DOWN the best part of all of PG county.
My parents and sisters used to live in suitland before i was born. My parents worked in southeast DC, I felt more comfortable there than i did in langley/takoma park.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:04 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 117 Likes on 63 Posts

Perhaps we should bring this thread back on topic.....

Start another thread and you guys can bicker about "who is the most hood in the MID-A."
Old 08-13-2009, 05:27 AM
ZZZRated

so is this thing happening tomarrow???????

Quick Reply: F2ND: Friday Night Happy Ending Hour - Pre-Chick Filla