Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Tuning help

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OH how simple things could have been solved with a simple phone call, "Why da FOOOOOK is my bill so gosh darn EXPENSIVE DAVE?!?! Does it include a 7 course meal with it?!? LIKE WTF YO!?" Communication is the key to life. 1 phone call > Mid-A thread where u will more than likely get your butt handed to you.

Regardless, you called out a shop that's very respected in this area and assumed you were getting "ripped off" and were debating between two shops. If it's an integrity issue, why don't you just google up ripoffreport and check Function:TUNED or go to BBB's website.. and then do the same with your other shop choices.

If you haven't realized yet, more than half the people in Mid-A go to Function:TUNED and there's probably a good reason for that. So basically, you're hitting close to home when you make threads like this, people take it offensively and look at you like some noobsauce that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anyhow, I'd like to see that 9 second 300zx!

GL on your build
Old 08-13-2009, 12:20 PM
livfreedihard
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aight for all you tards that wont stfu, keep talkin !@#$ and wont stop pm'ing me, i dont know what this "towson university" comment was about, idk anything about it nor where its even at. As far as the video you've annoyingly been requesting, i told you i was using my phone earlier, therefore i had no way to send a link, so after this, quit buggin me and gtfo.

For the build on this car, i said i was part of it, i didnt pay for it, so f-off with the "poor" comments, if that was the case i wouldnt have a supercharged Z, let alone the Z itself, so your an even bigger tard for posting any comment about not having money

This video has been on youtube for a good while now, so i would assume some if not most of you have possibly seen it, i recorded it and my friend who owns the car uploaded it, the run was done and recorded at R.M.R section 6 (Rocky Mountain Raceway in Utah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm0frSCZdI

Now get off my back u annoying self centered cretins!!!

BTW for that one tard, my grammar good enough for you to read here??, go dive into a pile of rocks, please!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by abui01
OH how simple things could have been solved with a simple phone call, "Why da FOOOOOK is my bill so gosh darn EXPENSIVE DAVE?!?! Does it include a 7 course meal with it?!? LIKE WTF YO!?" Communication is the key to life. 1 phone call > Mid-A thread where u will more than likely get your butt handed to you.
My bills usually have itemized line items for lap dances and table side bottle service. I'm cool with that, but am always: LIKE WTF YO!? make sure I'm invited next time bro
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Driven1
Professional

Man... you guys are harsh....it was apparently just a misunderstanding...

Not everyone knows all of what is involved...sometimes it just has to be explained or written out to really see. Modding cars can get $$$$ quick...it can be shocking sometimes.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Don't harsh my buzz Robbie..... when we drinkin again? Beers on me this time
Old 08-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Chris I want free beers!!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:46 PM
RoTors350Z

Friggin Hilarious!!!

LOL!!! Guy had to take his shirt off to have his slap be mo' aero YO!

Last edited by RoTors350Z; 08-13-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:54 PM
NNOCENT

I'm not pointing fingers, but you say it was recorded at Rocky Mountain Raceway in Utah...
Yet the YouTube video clearly shows @ 0:20 Alabama International dragway...

Something's not adding up here...

Originally Posted by livfreedihard
Aight for all you tards that wont stfu, keep talkin !@#$ and wont stop pm'ing me, i dont know what this "towson university" comment was about, idk anything about it nor where its even at. As far as the video you've annoyingly been requesting, i told you i was using my phone earlier, therefore i had no way to send a link, so after this, quit buggin me and gtfo.

For the build on this car, i said i was part of it, i didnt pay for it, so f-off with the "poor" comments, if that was the case i wouldnt have a supercharged Z, let alone the Z itself, so your an even bigger tard for posting any comment about not having money

This video has been on youtube for a good while now, so i would assume some if not most of you have possibly seen it, i recorded it and my friend who owns the car uploaded it, the run was done and recorded at R.M.R section 6 (Rocky Mountain Raceway in Utah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm0frSCZdI

Now get off my back u annoying self centered cretins!!!

BTW for that one tard, my grammar good enough for you to read here??, go dive into a pile of rocks, please!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:07 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

Originally Posted by NNOCENT
I'm not pointing fingers, but you say it was recorded at Rocky Mountain Raceway in Utah...
Yet the YouTube video clearly shows @ 0:20 Alabama International dragway...

Something's not adding up here...

Haha, ya ur right my bad, i didnt look at the link before i posted it, being the car was built in utah, 99% of the runs were done there (hence my mention of R.M.R), we only have 3 clips done in alabama, we were there for the nopi nationals for 2 days and the 3 runs were in the morning and afternoon, would have done more but the place was packed and we only got 3 runs in before the brackets started, next time ill be sure to look at the link before i post one, that clear things up for ya??
Old 08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

now that the war is over, goodbye now!!

P.S. be sure to wipe the foam from all your mouths!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:36 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

You all know that 1700HP 7 seconds Viper? I helped building it. I'm planning on helping that group build a 5 seconds Honda Civic for next season. Stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtl6Y7FmUdg
Old 08-14-2009, 08:29 AM
terps

OP-sorry E-thug is strong in this thread. any work on the vq aint gonna be cheap but honestly if your on a buget pick up a utec from a vender(600) or a used one for like 450. Daves a good guy and all but hes not in the job of selling parts so hes prices are retail(he cant afford to buy 50 utecs and have them sitting on a shelf waiting for installs)
Old 08-14-2009, 12:35 PM
sajazzman007
DIY'er Unite

Mods I would lock this post before someone gets banned for saying something they don't mean. So one asked a question, someone got checked by almost everyone in the Mid-A, and after 4 pages of e-thuggin, in the end what has anyone really learned?? Nothing... to the guy on the forum, welcome but select your questions wisely about shops in the area because members have their favorites and do some research first by using the "search" feature in the Mid-A forums. To all the members bashing him for asking that question, as mentioned earlier.... I think its enough. Mods, once again lock this thread because it is not going anywhere but Bannedville.

Just my .02
Old 08-14-2009, 12:38 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by sajazzman007
Mods I would lock this post before someone gets banned for saying something they don't mean. So one asked a question, someone got checked by almost everyone in the Mid-A, and after 4 pages of e-thuggin, in the end what has anyone really learned?? Nothing... to the guy on the forum, welcome but select your questions wisely about shops in the area because members have their favorites and do some research first by using the "search" feature in the Mid-A forums. To all the members bashing him for asking that question, as mentioned earlier.... I think its enough. Mods, once again lock this thread because it is not going anywhere but Bannedville.

Just my .02
I guess some of us just know a little more than you do. The OP also had also been banned under different screen names before. IP check mod? I think it is getting to that point.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:46 PM
MDHRZ

I think it's the trolling douche bag kid https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlanti...thread-52.html

+1 on the IP check

Last edited by MDHRZ; 08-14-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by livfreedihard
what is it with some of u people, u just go around lookin for people askin for help and just talk ****? go bother sum1 else if u cant lend sum help or advice, some of u seriously need to GET A LIFE!
Yep, it's him

Welcome back trolling douche bag . Try to fight any girls lately?

Last edited by MDHRZ; 08-14-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by terps
OP-sorry E-thug is strong in this thread. any work on the vq aint gonna be cheap but honestly if your on a buget pick up a utec from a vender(600) or a used one for like 450. Daves a good guy and all but hes not in the job of selling parts so hes prices are retail(he cant afford to buy 50 utecs and have them sitting on a shelf waiting for installs)
HAHA. Thats true terps. The funny thing is...he'll tell you to go find one cheaper...and most the time he'll tell you who to go to. lol
Old 08-14-2009, 01:11 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by Driven1
HAHA. Thats true terps. The funny thing is...he'll tell you to go find one cheaper...and most the time he'll tell you who to go to. lol
That's totally right. Dave always tells anyone retail prices and he HATES dealing with bargaining for parts. So usually I just tell Dave that I'll take care of getting the parts and he can do the labor. It seems to work out quite well between us.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

seriously... how many screen names can this guy create?

Id think youd get the message after being banned like... 20 times or however many it is now.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Driven1
Professional

Concerned much? Really need to bump a 10 day old thread just to remind us?

I think it's time to let it go....

Quick Reply: Tuning help