Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

foundation to nzc meet tonight! no more b.s.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 10:25 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What the hell, how come etan's name came before mine?

Something to keep in mind, how late is DD open? If they close at 10pm you'd annoy me if I was a worker there. We'd have to push you out the door, you know 1 hour for a first meeting wont be enough, if they're open til 11 or 12 then its fine.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Alphabetical order Jeffie!!! E before J!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^haha, sorry bro.

*edit, i appreciate all of JEFFS and ethans help 100%.

good point. you have any ideas? that was just the first thing that came to mind
Old 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM
jasabeast

1.04fairlazdyz (rob)
2.jasabeast (jason)

i get off at 8 so ill be there around 930 what time is everyone planning on rolling out?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:35 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

theirs no plan on what time its over. updated.

i know jason has sticker and t-shirt ideas to bring to the table

Last edited by 04fairlazdyz; 11-01-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

For someone that has the great idea about NZC doesn't even post this over in the NZC forum....

ninja edit

He posted in like 3 different threads.

Lord this fails. Great heart ... very improperly planned

Last edited by Lv2DC_Z; 11-01-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

^^^ was that necessary for you to post? it is wat it is. if i could move it, i would.

didnt think it should be another useless thread in the nzc forum (if stuff didnt get started) as many others that have popped up recently. if a mod would like to move it, they will. thanks for your insight
Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 AM
jeffie7

Just make sure you have enough time.

Also remember to factor in Asian time.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:50 AM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by bb1314
^ Alphabetical order Jeffie!!! E before J!
But I'm more Asian then you so It should go Asian before White.

= me first.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:50 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

are you going to be in on this?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:52 AM
jeffie7

I know what will be involved with doing this right, with that being said. nope!

I don't have time for it. Working on my own business plan for another project. =)

but I can at least point you in the right direction
Old 11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

does that mean someone else is planning the same thing?
Old 11-01-2009, 11:08 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Originally Posted by Lv2DC_Z
For someone that has the great idea about NZC doesn't even post this over in the NZC forum....

ninja edit

He posted in like 3 different threads.

Lord this fails. Great heart ... very improperly planned
^^^ re-read before your comments are made. everythings been changed appropiately. if you have any ideas, or comments that will help this, please do. thats what its here for. once again im trying to get the ball rolling, as no one else is (as far as anyone knows) if you would like to choose to not be apart of this, then make your choice

as far as posting in 3 USELESS NZC threads, that was to bring people into this, for some help getting this rollong

Last edited by 04fairlazdyz; 11-01-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
^^^ re-read before your comments are made. everythings been changed appropiately. if you have any ideas, or comments that will help this, please do. thats what its here for. once again im trying to get the ball rolling, as no one else is (as far as anyone knows) if you would like to choose to not be apart of this, then make your choice

as far as posting in 3 USELESS NZC threads, that was to bring people into this, for some help getting this rollong
You just made it 4

Come on Rob if you want to start this thing. You should plan things out a bit more on your own first, then share with the rest and hear out for pros and cons on your idea. Simply getting a group of people together will not work. Even in the business world.. you really think a bunch of executives just get together and come up with brilliant ideas? Usually it's one guy that planned everything out and the rest just give their inputs.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

You bumped my post that was 3 months old from the last damn post.... yes it was useless.

Seriously what are you thinking. Having a meet all the way damn near B-More for a NATIONAL... *DC AREA* Z club. Just saying. Just because its close to your house and the 5 others that seem to run rampeded on in the BS threads that you have a NZC ? And if I dont feel like driving over an hour and a half just to go to this meet means Im not part of it? If I am correct there is a list of people that are still in it.

This club has been around a year longer than you made your my350z account. I could be wrong. You could have a different name. Where you there when Ethan misspelled his name on his bumper on the first NZC meet? You might of been but look at all the planning that it took for that meet.

Everyone is telling you the same exact things and all I am hearing is "ya but".....

Only thing I am going to say is **** OR GTFO. Im done don't even reply to this.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:35 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

is that not whats happened here? have i not stated how to get this started and taking everyones ideas? how can any big business rely on 1 guy to come up on everything, and just take some opinions. this is not a business, not a way to make money. its a way to get this thing started, that everyone has beated around, and done nothing but circle jerked when it came to game time. i am not going to be able to single handidly put together the nzc. thats what im gathering people who are really interested in this, to do. so we can figure out a full plan on whats going to be done. if you guys were interested or knew any better than me how to do this, than how come it hasnt been done yet? every person who is doubting this right now, are the same people who were down in all the failed attempts. u guys putting this down is exactly why this has failed for so long.

seriously, if someone else has this all figured out, than show us. if your not going to try and make this work, than theirs no point for the comments. let the people who are interested in this thing work it out. whats the worste that can happen? it fails like every other time?
Old 11-01-2009, 11:42 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Originally Posted by Lv2DC_Z
You bumped my post that was 3 months old from the last damn post.... yes it was useless.

Seriously what are you thinking. Having a meet all the way damn near B-More for a NATIONAL... *DC AREA* Z club. Just saying. Just because its close to your house and the 5 others that seem to run rampeded on in the BS threads that you have a NZC ? And if I dont feel like driving over an hour and a half just to go to this meet means Im not part of it? If I am correct there is a list of people that are still in it.

This club has been around a year longer than you made your my350z account. I could be wrong. You could have a different name. Where you there when Ethan misspelled his name on his bumper on the first NZC meet? You might of been but look at all the planning that it took for that meet.

Everyone is telling you the same exact things and all I am hearing is "ya but".....

Only thing I am going to say is **** OR GTFO. Im done don't even reply to this.
if you read....you would see i have typed several times that if you have ideas to speak up. but yes, so far the only people willing to work on it is around here, so yes the meet would obviously be around here. no i wasnt their. i made my account when i bought my car. ive actually never said "ya but..." so where you can quote that i dont know. and i do believe i started the thread so you dont need to reply to it, and you can "GTFO"

my idea for this thread was to get ideas, including from people like you. i would like to get this started for everyone, not just us. we just seem to be the only ones trying to put ideas out their. if you got some ideas throw them out. i dont know how else to say it to any of you. im cool with everyonem and just trying to do something about this. its a wonder how the nzc never worked out with everyone being against it

i know im still technically a new guy on the forum as i guess you all would say. but I am trying to get all you guys together, the ones who have been their, and ones who know more people. i am meeting more and more people as time goes and meets come. thats how i met ethan, and everyone around here period.

Last edited by 04fairlazdyz; 11-01-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

is that not whats happened here? have i not stated how to get this started and taking everyones ideas? how can any big business rely on 1 guy to come up on everything, and just take some opinions. this is not a business, not a way to make money. its a way to get this thing started, that everyone has beated around, and done nothing but circle jerked when it came to game time. i am not going to be able to single handidly put together the nzc. thats what im gathering people who are really interested in this, to do. so we can figure out a full plan on whats going to be done. if you guys were interested or knew any better than me how to do this, than how come it hasnt been done yet? every person who is doubting this right now, are the same people who were down in all the failed attempts. u guys putting this down is exactly why this has failed for so long.

seriously, if someone else has this all figured out, than show us. if your not going to try and make this work, than theirs no point for the comments. let the people who are interested in this thing work it out. whats the worste that can happen? it fails like every other time?
Go back to the NZC thread. We go there to talk about the meets. You seen how I posted about the Toy for Tots? It was a suggestion. Someone pointed out that Dave at FT does a TFT every year. I stated hey maybe we could make it a FT/NGC/NZC meet. .... See how that works. Lets just take things over there and talk about it there. Ethan and J both know where the forum is. People will migrate over there as long as we can keep it going.

Look at my car meet that I put on in Va. It went from 20 cars the first 3 meets to 150 car meet 2 months later after everyone said it would fail.

I totally get what you are saying, don't take this as a personal attack, but more as constructive criticism.

Like I have been trying to bump the NZC thread over there for the past year to see what I can bate in.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:53 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

i dont take any of this personally, but i guess im trying to do exactly the same as you. but theirs so many nzc hreads, that theirs no organization. i really believe that we should start with a mod deleting all the useless threads, and putting all the real info into 1 up to date thread, where we can keep it up to date. move forward with this thing. get stickers, get shirts, make some noise with this club as the ngc has done. i really dont care about this thread, but im trying to organize the whole deal. otherwise it will never work. than anyone can just say, hey, nzc is doing this. and that will fail as it has been.

i think the toys for tots is a great idea. i think we should get with dave and whoever takes care of the ngc, and put together something huge.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

DAMN IT DUDE you and I keep making short story post ahahah. just sent you a text k

Quick Reply: foundation to nzc meet tonight! no more b.s.