Notices
NA Builds Specifically for naturally aspirated builds & projects with Cams, Pistons Rods, Heads, Valves, etc

LS2 350Z begins..

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Havok_RLS2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! That sucks! I'm in the process of doing this swap myself. I need more information damnit!
Old 08-02-2009, 07:42 PM
DanielW
Banned

Originally Posted by Persian Prince
LOL he got banned? wow. Also, i dont think there was a theft. i think he crashed it himself but too proud or embarrassed to admit.
i remember thinking the same thing when i had originally heard that had happened...
Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 PM
ttuberz
Banned

1. He didnt crash it
2. His x gf took the car
3. the cars body is fixed
4. driveshaft is now broken
5. it will be done soon and sheit over everything that walks
6. dont know whats goin on with the scam thing and dont really care
Old 08-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by ttuberz
1. He didnt crash it
2. His x gf took the car
Anyway I can get in contact with him. I'd like some advice and information.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:46 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

1. He didnt crash it
2. His x gf took the car
i found that funny
Old 08-17-2009, 10:19 AM
DelayedZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doug
i found that funny
+1 lol'd
Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 PM
ttuberz
Banned

marks z will smoke both you guys

TRUTH

Last edited by ttuberz; 08-28-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

TRUTH
Name:  headslap0.gif
Views: 88
Size:  1.80 MB

This gif is soo useful

Doug Please:

Name:  zidanemortalkombat0cw.gif
Views: 60
Size:  210.3 KB

That is all. A cool build but he doesn't need you to e-race for him.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
maxspeed96ct

lol @ e-racing and e-thugs..

cool built to bad it sounds like the owner is a douche
Old 08-29-2009, 10:35 AM
ttuberz
Banned

whats with the gif? finish me off for what lol. im not e-racing anyone for him. ive actually seen his car and i know what its capable of.

btw ^ who are you maxspeed? have you met mark or are you just trying to fit in with your 16 post count?

Last edited by ttuberz; 08-29-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:43 PM
maxspeed96ct

whats with the gif? finish me off for what lol. im not e-racing anyone for him. ive actually seen his car and i know what its capable of.

btw ^ who are you maxspeed? have you met mark or are you just trying to fit in with your 16 post count?
lol I sold my g35 2 years ago.

. I just lurk the z forums still cause I like seeing the new rims, mods and im still a Z fan ...

I have a car with a LS6 which is why i liked this thread .. But idiots like you trashed it. I saw the car in person on the pike, sounds sick and I bet its hella fast..

I personaly would never swap a chevy motor into a car like the 350z, weres the loyalty? its like pissing in your own cheerios ...
Old 08-29-2009, 01:45 PM
da mayor

Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct

. I just lurk the z forums still cause I like seeing the new rims, mods and im still a Z fan ...

I have a car with a LS6 which is why i liked this thread .. But idiots like you trashed it. I saw the car in person on the pike, sounds sick and I bet its hella fast..

I personaly would never swap a chevy motor into a car like the 350z, weres the loyalty? its like pissing in your own cheerios ...
has it been 2 years since you sold the G sedan? i've personally driven Noah's 350z w/ the LS2, who he is the original and the first to get done and it's different to get it installed into a Z, especially him coming from a Z with JWT TwinTurbo's in them.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:54 PM
ttuberz
Banned

So I trashed the thread by being honest and stopping the rumors? lol. You win dude. You've obviously never been in his car before saying the loyalty comment bc i said the same thing and i was proven wrong. why dont you go **** in your own cheerios and bet on them while you are at it bc no one cares what you think here
Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Havok_RLS2

WOW! Such closed mindedness.
Let me school you on a little sometime chief. the VQ35 while it is a outstanding engine first appeared in 2000 in a Nissan mini van and also in a few RENAULT family cars. YES Renault! the 350z didn't get the engine until it's first release in 2003. So basically you have a revised Nissan/Renault motor sitting in what some would consider a "sports cars". It's not even a pure nissan motor at that point anymore is it? It's a collaboration of parts by two (if not more) auto makers. The VQ35 is in just about every car nissan and renault made from 2000 to 2008 which make it just a standard as as wheels on a car. You can't really call the VQ a performance engine because it never really started out like that in the first place and yet we try and try to push it to it's limits and expect it not to blow up in our faces. Now since you're such a "purist" it seems to me that you wouldn't even thick of modding anything on any of your cars. I can respect that. My point is the the 350z isn't even as pure as you'd like to make it out to be in the first place.
One better. The 350z is not even a Japanese design. The designer is Indian by the name of Ajay Panchal of Nissan Design America(San Diego, California). Yep. Made in the good old USA by an Indian guy. Pure huh? How do those cheerios taste now?
Okay so now we have an American designed car, designed by a Indian guy with hybrid Nissan/Renault motor and parts. I take it you've not had a chance to do any of the wiring or replace any of the sensor yet have you? I wont even go there.

You may be too young to remember this but in the 1960 some wacky a$$ed American ex-racing driver named Carroll Shelby saved this itty bitty car British company from bankruptcy by slapping an American V8 in something the size of a miata. The company was called AC and the car was called the AC Cobra. Would you like to guess how much Carroll Shelby's personal car sold for at the 2007 Barrett-Jackson Auctions? How about a little over $5 Million.

So much for being a purist huh? Now go ahead and finish that warn bowl of p!ssy cheerios and post something intelligent next time. K?

One more thing. Your LS6 is nothing more than a LS1 with head work. Don't get it twisted.

Last edited by Havok_RLS2; 09-01-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:43 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 AM
doug

TRUTH
thats funny since you know my car so well.. anyway.. more laughs for this thread
Old 09-01-2009, 02:12 AM
doug

isn't that ironic? since you don't know what anyone else has?
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2
Let me school you on a little sometime chief. the VQ35 while it is a outstanding engine first appeared in 2000 in a Nissan mini van and also in a few RENAULT family cars. YES Renault! the 350z didn't get the engine until it's first release in 2003. So basically you have a revised Nissan/Renault motor sitting in what some would consider a "sports cars". It's not even a pure nissan motor at that point anymore is it? It's a collaboration of parts by two (if not more) auto makers. The VQ35 is in just about every car nissan and renault made from 2000 to 2008 which make it just a standard as as wheels on a car. You can't really call the VQ a performance engine because it never really started out like that in the first place and yet we try and try to push it to it's limits and expect it not to blow up in our faces. Now since you're such a "purist" it seems to me that you wouldn't even thick of modding anything on any of your cars. I can respect that. My point is the the 350z isn't even as pure as you'd like to make it out to be in the first place.
One better. The 350z is not even a Japanese design. The designer is Indian by the name of Ajay Panchal of Nissan Design America(San Diego, California). Yep. Made in the good old USA by an Indian guy. Pure huh? How do those cheerios taste now?
Okay so now we have an American designed car, designed by a Indian guy with hybrid Nissan/Renault motor and parts. I take it you've not had a chance to do any of the wiring or replace any of the sensor yet have you? I wont even go there.
Thanks for the history lesson.. but he has been around VQ's longer than you can remember.. he has been a member of the maxima forum for years.. when we were playing with VQ's nissan didn't even dream of making a 3.5L for the VQ .. so your history lesson means nothing to him
Old 09-01-2009, 08:15 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
isn't that ironic? since you don't know what anyone else has?
But you laughed at my original comment bc you don't think his car is faster than yours. I make a little joke like the Truth commercials for tobacco and you get your panties up in a bunch. You are right. I have never seen your car. Ive seen a lot of z's in person but never yours. What's going on with your car? does it even run? you talk about it like it has over 1k hp and is invincible. did you ever get new wheels after your others got stolen? i know you have one but I personally have never seen it run or race against anyone. Maybe you don't do that and maybe you are not one to flaunt all the "power" your car has, but I find it IRONIC that you talk all this sheit always yet no one gets a chance to "run" your car. I would love to see you race mark in your supercar doug since you know it so well. I don't have a problem with you nor do I care how fast you say your car is. Why can't you just accept that someone else has a fast car too without it being a joke to you? From the pictures I have seen of your car, it looks beat up to ****, with a horrendous front bumper with stolen wheels that had fitment like poop. A new paint job couldn't save it. But you are all about power so cosmetic sheit doesn't bother you and thats cool. But don't talk about your car like its all that bc its not.

Last edited by ttuberz; 09-01-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:51 AM
warmmilk

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2

You may be too young to remember this but in the 1960 some wacky a$$ed American ex-racing driver named Carroll Shelby saved this itty bitty car British company from bankruptcy by slapping an American V8 in something the size of a miata. The company was called AC and the car was called the AC Cobra. Would you like to guess how much Carroll Shelby's personal car sold for at the 2007 Barrett-Jackson Auctions? How about a little over $5 Million.

So much for being a purist huh? Now go ahead and finish that warn bowl of p!ssy cheerios and post something intelligent next time. K?

One more thing. Your LS6 is nothing more than a LS1 with head work. Don't get it twisted.

good to see you paraphrasing from top gear...

Quick Reply: LS2 350Z begins..