Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Not actually a Z owner but

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:15 AM
OrbitalPerform

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not actually a Z owner but

I've been looking into Zs for quite some time. Mainly for a business I'm trying to help start with 4 others that will put out a line modifications for many cars including the Z and the G35. I've been put in charge of both. I'm here because I want to learn as much as possible about what's desired to mod the Z with and develop a sort of expertise on the car. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, I currently drive a '95 Bonneville until I get enough money for a new car (maybe a Z???). Anyway, I look forward to celebrating the Z with you all.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:07 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the introduction and, as you know, competing against the big boys (Injen, Jim Wolf, Borla) is going to be difficult. 350Z owners trust these names, and buy products with confidence. But the key players did not win the confidence of consumers overnight: it took years of work satisfying customer’s needs.

Best of luck with your ventures.

Last edited by davidv; 09-15-2005 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:15 PM
05_350z_Enth

Pleasure to meet you Matt. Welcome to the forums and good luck to you.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:01 PM
OrbitalPerform

Originally Posted by davidv
Thanks for the introduction and, as you know, competing against the big boys (Injen, Jim Wolf, Borla) is going to be difficult. 350Z owners trust these names, and buy products with confidence. But the key players did not win the confidence of consumers overnight: it took years of work satisfying customer’s needs.

Best of luck with your ventures.
Well at the moment we're not planning to have our own products but to sell the big boys' products. We found a way to do it under the standard retail price. Someday, maybe, we can get some top notch engineers and tuners together. It is a dream of ours but I think what we'll be doing for now will be the best. The company is (and yeah we just got S-Corp status) still living off of cash injections so pretty much we're in the red still at the moment. Online catalog needs to be finished too. Lots of work to be done still . If you want to keep a look out in the future, the name of the company is Orbital Performance Systems. I'd drop the website now but like I said it's a major work in process. Only cars on there that's set is the Evo and the STi somewhat. Don't worry though, Z fans won't have to wait that much longer.